Insure Your Motor Insurance Broker Reviews

Ratings based on 166 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Looking to read or write Insure Your Motor insurance broker reviews? Smart Money People is the best place online for independent financial services reviews. Our community writes Insure Your Motor insurance broker reviews to help you decide when choosing financial products, so if you're already a Insure Your Motor user join in and share a review of your own!

Your Insurance Broker Reviews (166)

9th April 2018

Friendly helpful and honest

I was help by the lovely Jessica, who returned all my calls.Jessica was very professional and every kind and so helpful. A real pleasure to have been served by her...

I would like to wish Jess a wonderful future and success in everything she does
Big up Jessica, your Ma girl

15th February 2018

Excelent Services

Customer service is brilliant 10 out of 10 especially Richard Jones from customer support division, I am more than happy to recommend to anyone.

Reply from Insure Your Motor
Hi Alex. We are very happy to hear you are pleased with the level of service we have provided, and thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Kind regards, Sarah.
24th January 2018

Very helpful and professional customer service. Thank you!

Reply from Insure Your Motor
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We value your comments, and its great to hear you are happy with the service we have provided. Kind regards, Insure Your Motor.
25th December 2017

Bit pricey but does what says on the tin

Insurance is ‘through the roof atm’ companies need to settle differences and bring the costs down for consumer

Reply from Insure Your Motor
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review today. We take all types of feedback on board, and appreciate your comments! Kind regards, Insure Your Motor.
22nd December 2017

Good.... but

A good service, but needs a little improving regarding logging details to customer accounts (i.e. adding a name of someone who can act for another) plus response to e-mails needs attending to.

4th December 2017

I will know more come towards the end of my contract

Was a faf in finding out what to send , but they rang me and made everything worth while , hopefully it’s smooth running through the year, I’d like to be asked at the end of my contract what my ratings are

29th November 2017

Excellent service.

Excellent service, happy.. thank you so much.

Helpful customer service

Pleasant and professional customer service. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

22nd November 2017

It's cheaper then n really good

I've got nothink bad to say just it was easy n Quick

22nd November 2017

Quick and easy, polite and great customer services.

I have been with the same company for a couple of years, I have always been well spoken to and it has always been quick and easy. Extra options are available if required as I have this year with taking out protection on my no claims bonus....

Great company

1st November 2017

good service

my insurance fast and easy to make.thank you

30th October 2017

great service

really friendly and professional assistants, perfect service!

24th October 2017

The best service is offered by Insure Your Motor

I am very pleased with the way I was treated like a customer

11th October 2017

FANTASTIC

I was really worried about my insurance but they helped me throughout the quote and provided me with all the information I needed to get my car on the road and the price was also fantastic and the advisor built a good relationship over the phone which also was reassuring. Would definitely recommend to everyone I know

3rd October 2017

good but needs improving

it was good and very helpful towards customers very polite , kind