insure4music Reviews

Visit insure4music

insure4music is one of the UK's leading providers of insurance for performers, musicians, DJs and their instruments. Tell us what life is like as a musician with insure4music by leaving your very own insure4music review below. Help us to build trust and transparency in financial services.

insure4music Review Insight

insure4music Products 598

Musical Instrument Insurance

Simple application process instant cover

The process for insurance was so easy and straight forward plus an added bonus for applying for gigs as venues are more comfortable knowing I have my own insurance

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Mick Durdan's avatar
Mick Durdan

Musical Instrument Insurance

Easy to renew. Flexible and reasonable price

Flexible easy to renew and easy to understand

Reviewed on 30th August 2020

Reviewed on 29th August 2020
Ken Calvert's avatar
Ken Calvert

Musical Instrument Insurance

Clear, succinct and very helpful

Always ready to help at any time.

Reviewed on 29th August 2020
Liz Birch's avatar
Liz Birch

Musical Instrument Insurance

Now that's what I call insurance

No fuss friendly insurer. Regular timely newsletters but never bombarbed with excess emails. I also like the fact they seem genuinely interested in the music industry and those involved in it.

Reviewed on 28th August 2020
Andy W's avatar
Andy W

Quick, Trustworthy and Helpful

I have been a customer for around 4 years. The staff have always been accommodating and helpful. When I made a claim it was settled, items fixed and payment sorted in days. Great work! - Thank you :)

Reviewed on 28th August 2020
G C's avatar
G C

Musical Instrument Insurance

Easy to arrange and meets our performance requirements

Insure4music has been the ideal insurance product for our make singing group. We had been going for a couple of years and as we got better our gigs were getting bigger and more prestigious. Therefore we needed insurance to cover us and those that came for see us. Also included is cover for our own material and our first production CD and this gave us piece of mind and reassurance We have renewed again this year

Trevor Brookes (Bryher's Boys)'s avatar
Trevor Brookes (Bryher's Boys)

Musical Instrument Insurance

Well priced, easy to use

I was looking for music instrument insurance for a flute and looked at a few other websites, even putting it on my own house insurance. All the rest were much more expensive and required tons of info to get a quote. Getting a quote from insure4music was super easy and quick and the whole process took a few minutes. This is my second year with them. Very pleased.

Rachel2903's avatar
Rachel2903

Musical Instrument Insurance

The service, cover and agents are fantastic!

I have being with Insure4music for three years and can’t complain, any issues I’ve had they have sorted in one phone call. All the advisors are polite, knowledge and put you the customer fir... Read more

I have being with Insure4music for three years and can’t complain, any issues I’ve had they have sorted in one phone call. All the advisors are polite, knowledge and put you the customer first.

This year I called to cancel due to Covid-19 and hadn’t realised my police had already renewed, the agent who spoke with me was brilliant to the point I decided to stay insured.

Customer service is everything to me and one of the main reasons I keep insuring with Insure4music!

The levels of cover are much better than other insurers I have previously had and the fact I can bundle my public liability in with my insurance is a great help.

The additional options are worth a look at to. All in all, I am very happy with my cover and feel safe with the knowledge that I have a fantastic insurance.

Harry's avatar
Harry

Perfect

Perfect for my needs, just the ticket!

Monika's avatar
Monika

Musical Instrument Insurance

Great value to cover my precious musical instruments

Great value to cover my precious musical instruments.

Christopher's avatar
Christopher

Great Service

insure4music is definitely the best insurance provider i have come across easy to use and set up and they do everything they can to help you absolutely fantastic service.

Kyle's avatar
Kyle

Straightforward Application

Easy to follow application process

Graeme Gilhooly's avatar
Graeme Gilhooly

What a service!

insure4music is a brilliant service which has helped me out multiple times without a problem.

Harrison's avatar
Harrison

Musical Instrument Insurance

Very easy to set up and comprehensive cover.

James's avatar
James

Best insurer ever

Very user friendly company and amazing value

Rachel's avatar
Rachel

Non Complicated Insurance

A straight forward and cost effective way of covering all the insurance my partner and I need for our duo. Recommended by a friend and happy to repay the compliment.

Steve Saunders's avatar
Steve Saunders

Great service Great product

Very easy to get set up Very good for public liability Very reasonable prices No hassle renewal Great service Great product Highly recommended

Kevin Round's avatar
Kevin Round

Musical Instrument Insurance

Great service and good cover in place

I have never had any problems, I almost look forward to them requesting cover every year ...thankyou guys...

Pat Aitken's avatar
Pat Aitken

Musical Instrument Insurance

Great Company to deal with!

During these difficult times with Covid19 Insure4music were very understanding and accommodating regarding my needs. Five star company.

Don Gawley's avatar