Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

James Hay Partnership Financial Advisers Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review Last review 1 month ago

Read or write James Hay Partnership financial adviser reviews on Smart Money People, where consumers like you come to leave your reviews and help others people looking to find great financial advisers. If you've experienced the service the James Hay Partnership offers, then please consider posting a review today.

Your Financial Advisers Reviews (1)

11th June 2019

Disastrous administration

After only a few months I have left James Hay due to awful experience with their admin team.
- Constantly sent standard letters to me that ignored the instructions I had given
- Multiplied by 10, YES TEN times, my first pension payment
- Took weeks to resolve the situation
- Said all the right things but didn't follow through with communication to help me understand how they would resolve my complaint
- When I asked to transfer to another company they delayed by weeks then sent the forms for cancellation to the wrong team, so my transfer out was horribly delayed
A disaster to deal with as every person you speak to says that the previous persons advice was wrong !
I only give 1 star to acknowledge that they did compensate me for the initial wrong payment, otherwise it would have been zero stars