Just Travel Cover Travel Insurance Reviews

If you’ve been a Just Travel Cover customer, please share your experience of their over 65s travel insurance, especially if you’ve had cover with pre-existing conditions. We’re building the biggest collection of independent reviews online, and your Just Travel Cover review can help others find the best possible travel insurance products for them.

Just Travel Cover Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Travel Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review Just Travel Cover's Travel Insurance now

Concerns about getting cover for ove 70s with taking medication but no prooonce the insurance broker recortourselves, thanks again.

A quick discussion of our needs and cover required was sorted, first class service.

Reviewed on 2nd January 2019
David Edwards 's avatar
David Edwards

Simple and Wide choice range

Used Just Travel previously and found this time my renewal was due they were offering the most comprehensive choice of policies from a wide range of providers. With the discount offered i upgraded to the Gold policy for little more than the Standard range offered by other companies.

Reviewed on 30th September 2018
Ian Beckwith's avatar
Ian Beckwith

Quick and easy

All done on my phone very quick and easy

Reviewed on 25th September 2018
Jb's avatar
Jb

Great Service

Always a great service, very in detail to make sure everything is correct!

Reviewed on 23rd September 2018
Rachel's avatar
Rachel

Have booked insurance with yourselves several times, staff are always polite and give good customer service, good choice of policies

Reviewed on 22nd September 2018
Carol Burton's avatar
Carol Burton

A great service.

A very helpful team of staff made the application process swift and painless. Would definitely recommend their services.

Ann Wills's avatar
Ann Wills

Easy brilliant

Your website was easy to use and understand

Christine handisides 's avatar
Christine handisides

Great travel insurance

I have spoken to many different people at just travel and have always been pleased with the help I have had,sometimes I have rung for things that I don't like to ask like I was unable to print my document then lost them so I asked for them to be sent,that was no problem.

Gayner Porter's avatar
Gayner Porter

excellent

it was a pleasure dealing with your staff rating 5

Fred Marsden's avatar
Fred Marsden

Insurance for people with pre-exicting conditions

Having struggled to get competitive insurance cover for my wife who was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease 18 months ago I was refused by my then insurer and a number of others or the cost was well into four figures. Eventually I found Just Travel Cover and the cost was acceptable. This is the third time I have used them in the last 12 months and on each occasion they have been most helpful and considerate on each occasion. Hopefully, this relationship will continue.

David Fuller's avatar
David Fuller

Excellent holiday insurance cover at affordable price.

A very professional yet friendly young lady. All questions were easy to understand and answer and finally a really affordable quote for excellent holiday cover.

Dorothy Jervis's avatar
Dorothy Jervis

Free access gold cruise cover

Quick ,easy and efficient service Recieved a £60.00 wine voucher just by the click of a button that's me sorted for Christmas

Alex's avatar
Alex

Great service!

As a returning customer, happy to recommend to friends and family.

Grace Scott's avatar
Grace Scott

sunshine all the way

For those of us with an existing illness the ability to go away on holiday safely is essential. At a not too expensive cost Just Travel cover offered exactly what I needed

Carol Bachner's avatar
Carol Bachner

Excellent Cover at very modest Cost

Included all pre-existing conditions to my great relief

Peter Bailey's avatar
Peter Bailey

Great travel insurance company

I have taken both World Wide and European travel insurance with Just Travel Cover for a few years now. I have found them to be ideal, both on my medical screening and price. Customer service are knowledgeable and polite and will answer any questions. I can not comment on their claims procedure as I am fortunate to have not needed to make a claim. I would definitely recommend Just Travel Insurance to everyone for all travel insurance cover.

June Williams's avatar
June Williams

Competent and helpful staff

I asked for various options, individual trips and a annual worldwide and Europe. Nothing was too much trouble . Very competent and helpful staff

Carol Williams's avatar
Carol Williams

Very happy with the advisor I dealt with, everything was explained efficiently.

Helen Griffin's avatar
Helen Griffin

Quick and Easy

More than pleased with the service I always get from Just Travel Insurance. Application is quick and easy to complete and prices are very competitive. Would recommend to anyone with pre-existing medical conditions.

Irene Waller's avatar
Irene Waller

Tried to book on line, received quote which I deleted in error, went to chat and was told an agent would ring me with my quote, a few minutes later I received my quote with a 10% discount for my trouble.

Chris Crisall's avatar