Lendable Personal Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 5 reviews Last review 1 week ago

Our Lendable Personal Loan reviews can help you to find out what life as a Lendable customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Personal Loan Reviews (5)

8th November 2018

Fantastic lender

Took out a loan with this company in June and was very happy with the speed of the service. The website was easy to use, the rates were excellent for my circumstances and the repayment methods are secure and convenient. They also allow early repayments which is also helpful. Definitely recommend to anybody who needs some money towards a project.

29th June 2017

Very easy to set up and use.

Lendable made it so easy and intuitive to apply. They offered a competitive rate and everything is explained concisely. I used to think "too good to be true" but this is the only instance I can say that is not the case