Lendable Personal Loan Reviews

Our Lendable Personal Loan reviews can help you to find out what life as a Lendable customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Lendable Review Insight

Top Channel Preference: Phone

Your Personal Loan Reviews

Review Lendable's Personal Loan now

Great quick and simple

Easy to apply and sorted it all out quickly for me

Reviewed on 6th September 2021
Dean Jackson's avatar
Dean Jackson

Fantastic

Easy to access. Fast confirmation.

Reviewed on 20th August 2021
Beera's avatar
Beera

Great experience

I was pre-approved for a personal loan with Lendable. The entire process was seamless and swift. The open banking feature was incredibly efficient and I was able to verify my financial history immediately. This saved a lot of time and I got an instant decision. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11th June 2021
A's avatar
A

Thank you lendable!

A genuine review - i needed a loan for debt consolidation, accepted and paid same day back in February. when COVID-19 hit, i was put on furlough, and with ease Lendable reduced my payments to 60% for 3 months thank you so much x

Reviewed on 23rd June 2020
nikole thompson's avatar
nikole thompson

Untrustable

The... Read more

The unprofessional
The unprofessional, unpleasant customer service person, talking very fast and with great ignorance in her voice. They sent me an email with the approval of the loan asking for a phone call to provide details, when I did so an unpleasant woman speaks to me asking loads of unexpected details ( I felt like talking to Judge). When I was talking to her and told her I would like to pay off my credit card They already decided to not lend me money, so at the same moment, I received an email saying: I am sorry we are not able to help! , while before everything was apparently approved! She obviously did not have the courage to say it over the phone. When I finished the conversation and seen the email I wanted to ring back and ask why she did not say it...they blocked my call!
Does not cost much to be polite and honest when talking to the customer. Also, not well-trained advisers can usually judge to fast, as I have money to pay I was just looking for a solution to pay less interest. I feel like being used to give my details away, been promised and then just turn down. One negative message may not let people change their mind but may show there is a bit of concern.

Reviewed on 14th June 2019
Agy Bennett's avatar
Agy Bennett

Fantastic lender

Took out a loan with this company in June and was very happy with the speed of the service. The website was easy to use, the rates were excellent for my circumstances and the repayment methods are secure and convenient. They also allow early repayments which is also helpful. Definitely recommend to anybody who needs some money towards a project.

Reviewed on 8th November 2018
James Townsend's avatar
James Townsend

Easy to use loan product

Lendable offer a quick and easy means of applying for loans at market rates. Cheaper products are available but the flexibility of this product is worth it.

Reviewed on 29th June 2017
Neil Martin's avatar
Neil Martin

Very easy to set up and use.

Lendable made it so easy and intuitive to apply. They offered a competitive rate and everything is explained concisely. I used to think "too good to be true" but this is the only instance I can say that is not the case

Reviewed on 29th June 2017
Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Easy to use and friendly service

easy to contact and good service and easy to apply.

Reviewed on 22nd June 2017
t j circus's avatar
t j circus

If only getting a loan was always so simple...

Extremely simple and fast application process, great rate & money transferred instantly

Reviewed on 12th January 2017