Lifetime Pet Cover Reviews

Ratings based on 1,638 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Lifetime Pet Cover was created to give the best possible veterinary medical fees cover for pets that are ill or have an accident. Smart Money People is the place for Lifetime Pet Cover reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Lifetime Pet Cover Review Insight

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Pet Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Lifetime Pet Cover Products 1,638

Good service so far!

I recently purchased insurance with lifetime pet cover. The process was very simple. Once my plan documents arrived I needed to check something with lifetime so I phoned up and the lady on the phone was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed on 12th October 2021
Kira's avatar
Kira

excellent friendly company

Staff very informative and friendly. Excellent value for money

fran's avatar
fran

Pet Insurance

Straightforward, friendly and good value

Competitive price on comparison website prompted more research.... Prompt emails and an excellent product set this aside from other providers

Rachel Nolan's avatar
Rachel Nolan

Awesome

No problems so far, haven’t made a claim yet, but reasonably priced

Danielle 's avatar
Danielle

Great company

Easy to sign up all information needed is provided. Thankfully I have not had to claim yet as my fur babies are all o.k

Rachael Ferry's avatar
Rachael Ferry

New puppy Insurance

Very easy process. . Able to compare deals

Pauline Lax's avatar
Pauline Lax

Reliability

Right from the start, ringing for a quote, I found the staff that I spoke to on the phone really helpful and spoke so the policy was... Read more

Right from the start, ringing for a quote, I found the staff that I spoke to on the phone really helpful and spoke so the policy was understood.
They explained what each policy offered and if they said they would ring back on a certain day and time, they did.
I would and have recommended Lifetime Pet Cover to family and friends and would use them again with any future pets.

Beverley Wilkinson's avatar
Beverley Wilkinson

Pet Insurance

Amazing company for pet insurance and affordable price

One of the best insurance company’s out there, really affordable price, always friendly and helpful on the phone, will probably use this company for the rest of my life

Jordon nawrocki's avatar
Jordon nawrocki

peace of mind

I've got two dogs. Being insured with Lifetime pet cover it lets me rest easy knowing my pets are covered by the best.

Victoria Jordan's avatar
Victoria Jordan

Great customer service

Simple, hassle free pet insurance service. No gimmics!

GARY's avatar
GARY

Pet Insurance

Brilliant value for great coverage for my cat

Easy to understand and know what's included in coverage

Danielle Wheeler's avatar
Danielle Wheeler

Easy and simple to join

Haven’t had to make a claim! Payment come out on time and no hassle.

LucyM91's avatar
LucyM91

Look No Further

Obtained cover Online. User friendly site. Cover well explained. Competitive premiums. Was satisfied I got what I wanted.

Isobel Boyd's avatar
Isobel Boyd

Not had a claim

easy to set up, although I can't really comment on the service as I haven't needed to claim.

Richard McDonald's avatar
Richard McDonald

Superb service & value

Organised lifetime pet cover on line so easy to pick my bespoke policy for my pet excellent value would always recommend lifetime policies. My loyalty will be with lifetime pet as there are not many lifetime affordable policies out there, but I found... Read more

Organised lifetime pet cover on line so easy to pick my bespoke policy for my pet excellent value would always recommend lifetime policies. My loyalty will be with lifetime pet as there are not many lifetime affordable policies out there, but I found mine.

Samantha Brighton's avatar
Samantha Brighton

Simple insurance

Everything from setting up the policy to finding the right cover was simple. The price is fair for the cover you get .

Gary Brent 's avatar
Gary Brent

Great value for money

Easy to talk to and nice and friendly staff

Amanda 's avatar
Amanda

Good price

Thankfully not had to use it but thought it was a very good price compared to other companies.

Amartin's avatar
Amartin

Not very helpful

Had to call several times to get proper service even now I don't fully understand

Nicole Coombs's avatar
Nicole Coombs

Friendly Service

Great personable customer service from this company

Pindle's avatar