Ratings based on 602 reviews Last review 2 weeks ago

Lifetime Pet Cover offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Lifetime Pet Cover pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Lifetime Pet Cover pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Lifetime Pet Cover pet insurace customer is really like.

Your Pet Insurance Reviews (602)

5th November 2018

Really easy to set up and arrange the insurance for our older dog.

We were worried about our older dog and covering existing conditions but Lifetime Pet Cover made it really easy to arrange and set up with no hidden extras, a real pleasure thankyou

23rd September 2018

Amazing customer service and renewal

Buying and renewing pet insurance for my little babies is so easy with lifetime pet cover. They really make everything so simple and when ever I’ve had to contact them they’ve been so helpful and friendly. I couldn’t ask for more when it comes to insuring little Boris and Theresa.

21st September 2018

Quick and easy

Getting a policy from Lifetime Pet Cover was so easy and the terms were simple and easy to understand too. More importantly, they were able to offer a life time policy with good max. coverage without any per condition limit and low premium.

21st September 2018

Excellent service and customer care through follow ups

Excellent service and customer care through follow ups. Only insurance provider I could find that covers dental and very easy to deal with over the phone. I would recommend lifetime petcover in an instant and just have to a friend!

Articles related to Lifetime Pet Cover