Voting in the British Bank Awards 2020 is now open.
VOTE NOW
Ratings based on 1245 reviews Last review 2 months ago

Lifetime Pet Cover offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent Lifetime Pet Cover pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own Lifetime Pet Cover pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an Lifetime Pet Cover pet insurace customer is really like.

Your Pet Insurance Reviews (1245)

1st October 2019

Great value and good cover

Looking for pet insurance for our new cat, Chewie, we discovered Lifetime Pet Cover who gave us a great cover for a much lower price than many of the pet insurance plans out there. So far our experience of dealing with them has been great.

12th September 2019

Great value and lovely people to deal with

I’ve always found the staff very helpful and friendly and the rates are really good..I got insurance of the same type for my second pet for half the price of the first

31st August 2019

Excellent cover, very affordable, pays claims quickly

Second year insuring my pet spaniel, unfortunately needed to claim recently, all very straight forward, claim settled within a couple of weeks of receiving all forms. Very affordable cover for my pet, easy to talk to some on the phone in UK also.

28th August 2019

Good, efficient firm and friendly helpful staff.

My little dog, Ginger, needed much needed dental treatment and although I hadn't been with them very long, they paid up straight away. I have now registered my cat, Simba there as well.

Articles related to Lifetime Pet Cover