Loans 2 Go Reviews

Visit Loans 2 Go

Find out more about this company by reading our Loans 2 Go reviews. At Smart Money People, we're the UK's no.1 review site for financial reviews. Join us today by leaving your review too!

Loans 2 Go Review Insight

Loans 2 Go Products 33

Logbook Loan Review

Managed to check my car quickly and get money into my account fast. Thanks!

Reviewed on 23rd June 2020
SamJane1987's avatar
SamJane1987

Logbook Loan very helpful

Managed to check my car quickly and get money into my account fast. Thank you.

Reviewed on 23rd June 2020
SamJane1987's avatar
SamJane1987

Good logbook loan

One of only lenders able to give me a loan during covid 19. Thanks!

Reviewed on 22nd June 2020
SelwynG's avatar
SelwynG

Very helpful

Quick visit to check over my car and had money in bank shortly after. Thanks!

Reviewed on 22nd June 2020
Amy's avatar
Amy

Quick Loan

Only took for brief time to cover me while I was off work. Term was long but I was able to pay back much earliern which helped a lot.

Reviewed on 17th June 2020
Mike C's avatar
Mike C

Really helped me

Helped me a while back and also helped me during covid-19 when i was unable to make a full payment one month. Thank you very much.

Reviewed on 27th May 2020
James's avatar
James

Logbook Loan

Was able to help when nobody else could at the time

OVerall great experience and helped me get loan I needed for a brief time

Reviewed on 27th May 2020
James's avatar
James

Logbook Loan

Easy, friendly, no pressure loans.

Applied for a loan the process was incredibly easy and the service provided was excellent with friendly attentative staff on the other end of the phone should a problem arise. I would certainly recommend.

Reviewed on 8th May 2020
Damian's avatar
Damian

Always able to help

Always able to help with a logbook loan or personal loan when we needed it.

Reviewed on 20th April 2020
Sky's avatar
Sky

Would not recommend

Ridiculous high interest rate with a product that’s not good enough , I was in a position that I couldn’t afford a repayment and they wasn’t interested in helping me out , now with all responsible lenders you should freeze the charges etc and this hasn’t happened and a few months later They are still adding charges , now one of the worst things regarding loans 2 go is the customer service it is shocking !! No reply’s to emails sent , the only reply I would receive would be regarding making a re payment !

Reviewed on 11th June 2019
jamie cooper's avatar
jamie cooper

Very good

Very easy process from start to finish. Very professional service.

Reviewed on 8th June 2018
Ryan genney's avatar
Ryan genney

Logbook Loan

Brilliant service very speedy and don’t look down on you due to your circumstances Customers service 10 out of 10

Reviewed on 6th June 2018
Gregory's avatar
Gregory

Best, quick and efficient

They act quick and are customer focused. Customers are the first priority to them. If we tell them what we need, they’ll tailor them accordingly.

Reviewed on 6th June 2018
Krish's avatar
Krish

They are very good

Loans 2 go are really good its all quick and easy and same day pay out and its good rates for paying it back

Reviewed on 5th June 2018
Sally's avatar
Sally

Awful

I was disappointed from start to finish. I felt i was working hard to get a answer. Was paid late. Just not good enough

Angeline 's avatar
Angeline

Reply from Loans 2 Go

Thank you for leaving us this review. I'm sorry to hear you had to wait longer than expected and I can see payment also took longer than expected for which I apologise. Rest assured we will continue to improve our logbook loan services (including wait times) in the near future as we continue to centralise our services. Thank you for borrowing with Loans 2 Go and if there's anything else we can do to help please let us know.

great customer service

Very helpful from start to finish ,couldn't have asked for more

Anon's avatar
Anon

Logbook Loan

Fast quick easy and preffesional.

All communications were clear and to the the point. Any questions I had were answered quickly and honestly. The amount I borrowed was paid in to my account quickly. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Adam Maile 's avatar
Adam Maile

Sytems need much work.

Dealt in branch before. Telephone systems faulty, problomatic and if i had not been an exsiting customer i would have given up. Time and time i had to phone to chase and correct mistakes made. Staff tried their best but the format needs to be corrected and streamlined

D Brutus's avatar
D Brutus

Reply from Loans 2 Go

Thank you for the honest response. We are striving to improve our new systems since centralising and this should be much more efficient along with many more features in the very near future to benefit you. Thank you for borrowing with Loans 2 Go!

Fantastic very friendly

I was very happy with the service i recieved. Couldnt believe how straihjt forward easy and very quuck i was dealt with. I would rwccommand loans to go to anybody amazing service

Anthony Mangan's avatar
Anthony Mangan

A star Assistance From all staff

Quick, Easy, Covieniant . Staff in surbiyon branch very helpful. On the phone customer service was polite efficient and robust.

Reviewed on 30th May 2018