Loans 2 Go Personal Loan Reviews

Visit website

Thinking about your next personal loan and are considering using Loans 2 Go? Read our community reviews first to see what people just like you have to say about this loan company. Whether it's payment terms, levels of customer service, or anything else, our Smart Money People community shares their reviews in order to help people like you make up their mind about using companies like Loans 2 Go. Already used Loans 2 Go? Share a review of your own and you'll be helping others.!

Loans 2 Go Review Insight

Channels

Your Personal Loan Reviews

Review Loans 2 Go's Personal Loan now

Very good price

Amazing team, professional work, easy to found

Reviewed on 2nd September 2021
Tatjana Zeglaityte's avatar
Tatjana Zeglaityte

Logbook Loan Review

Managed to check my car quickly and get money into my account fast. Thanks!

Reviewed on 23rd June 2020
SamJane1987's avatar
SamJane1987

Really helped me

Helped me a while back and also helped me during covid-19 when i was unable to make a full payment one month. Thank you very much.

Reviewed on 27th May 2020
James's avatar
James

Would not recommend

Ridiculous high interest rate with a product that’s not good enough , I was in a position that I couldn’t afford a repayment and they wasn’t interested in helping me out , now with all responsible lenders you should freeze the charges etc and this hasn’t happened and a few months later They are still adding charges , now one of the worst things regarding loans 2 go is the customer service it is shocking !! No reply’s to emails sent , the only reply I would receive would be regarding making a re payment !

Reviewed on 11th June 2019
jamie cooper's avatar
jamie cooper

Very high interest rates!!!

It's unbelievable the amount yiu have to repay for a small amount of money borrowed. It's like triple the amount you loan....very dissatisfied with the service. The initial telephone enquiry and in store offers is completely misleading!

Reviewed on 29th June 2017
Damaris 's avatar
Damaris

All round, great cust service. v polite and helpfull

Reviewed on 9th June 2017
Eric Dickson's avatar
Eric Dickson

need to listen

applied for a loan to consolidate my bedts but they won't give one cos of other debts which I said I was paying off with loan they don't listen

Reviewed on 29th April 2017