Loans 2 Go Logbook Loan Reviews

Visit website

Are you looking for Loans 2 Go logbook loan reviews from people like you who have had previous experience? Read on to see what the Smart Money People community of reviewers has said about using Loans 2 Go for their logbook loans. Our reviewers comment on things like value for money, customer service, and repayment terms in order to help you discover the right logbook loan provider for your needs. Already had experience with Loans 2 Go? Post a quick review of your own and you’ll be helping thousands of others too!

Loans 2 Go Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Logbook Loan Reviews

Review Loans 2 Go's Logbook Loan now

Logbook Loan very helpful

Managed to check my car quickly and get money into my account fast. Thank you.

Reviewed on 23rd June 2020
SamJane1987's avatar
SamJane1987

Good logbook loan

One of only lenders able to give me a loan during covid 19. Thanks!

Reviewed on 22nd June 2020
SelwynG's avatar
SelwynG

Very helpful

Quick visit to check over my car and had money in bank shortly after. Thanks!

Reviewed on 22nd June 2020
Amy's avatar
Amy

Quick Loan

Only took for brief time to cover me while I was off work. Term was long but I was able to pay back much earliern which helped a lot.

Reviewed on 17th June 2020
Mike C's avatar
Mike C

Was able to help when nobody else could at the time

OVerall great experience and helped me get loan I needed for a brief time

Reviewed on 27th May 2020
James's avatar
James

Easy, friendly, no pressure loans.

Applied for a loan the process was incredibly easy and the service provided was excellent with friendly attentative staff on the other end of the phone should a problem arise. I would certainly recommend.

Reviewed on 8th May 2020
Damian's avatar
Damian

Always able to help

Always able to help with a logbook loan or personal loan when we needed it.

Reviewed on 20th April 2020
Sky's avatar
Sky

Very good

Very easy process from start to finish. Very professional service.

Reviewed on 8th June 2018
Ryan genney's avatar
Ryan genney

Brilliant service very speedy and don’t look down on you due to your circumstances Customers service 10 out of 10

Reviewed on 6th June 2018
Gregory's avatar
Gregory

Best, quick and efficient

They act quick and are customer focused. Customers are the first priority to them. If we tell them what we need, they’ll tailor them accordingly.

Reviewed on 6th June 2018
Krish's avatar
Krish

They are very good

Loans 2 go are really good its all quick and easy and same day pay out and its good rates for paying it back

Reviewed on 5th June 2018
Sally's avatar
Sally

Awful

I was disappointed from start to finish. I felt i was working hard to get a answer. Was paid late. Just not good enough

Angeline 's avatar
Angeline

Reply from Loans 2 Go

Thank you for leaving us this review. I'm sorry to hear you had to wait longer than expected and I can see payment also took longer than expected for which I apologise. Rest assured we will continue to improve our logbook loan services (including wait times) in the near future as we continue to centralise our services. Thank you for borrowing with Loans 2 Go and if there's anything else we can do to help please let us know.

great customer service

Very helpful from start to finish ,couldn't have asked for more

Anon's avatar
Anon

Fast quick easy and preffesional.

All communications were clear and to the the point. Any questions I had were answered quickly and honestly. The amount I borrowed was paid in to my account quickly. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Adam Maile 's avatar
Adam Maile

Sytems need much work.

Dealt in branch before. Telephone systems faulty, problomatic and if i had not been an exsiting customer i would have given up. Time and time i had to phone to chase and correct mistakes made. Staff tried their best but the format needs to be corrected and streamlined

D Brutus's avatar
D Brutus

Reply from Loans 2 Go

Thank you for the honest response. We are striving to improve our new systems since centralising and this should be much more efficient along with many more features in the very near future to benefit you. Thank you for borrowing with Loans 2 Go!

Fantastic very friendly

I was very happy with the service i recieved. Couldnt believe how straihjt forward easy and very quuck i was dealt with. I would rwccommand loans to go to anybody amazing service

Anthony Mangan's avatar
Anthony Mangan

A star Assistance From all staff

Quick, Easy, Covieniant . Staff in surbiyon branch very helpful. On the phone customer service was polite efficient and robust.

Reviewed on 30th May 2018
Amit's avatar
Amit

good but apprehensive

friendly instore,but now not so sure it will be the same as store has been closed and dealings are on line.wish they could show your account dealings on line and apply on line as the website is just a waste of time as it all revolves around them calling you and going through the process again.

Reviewed on 28th May 2018
gareth's avatar
gareth

Reply from Loans 2 Go

Hi Gareth, we really appreciate this kind of feedback. Rest assured we will be improving our logbook loan services in the near future to make dealing with your account even easier! If there's anything else we can do to help make your current experience a 5 star one please let us know. Thank you for borrowing with Loans 2 Go.

help there when needed

Great service, explained in easy to understand way. Simple to arrange.

Reviewed on 26th May 2018
ian Knowles's avatar
ian Knowles

Highly recommended

Helpful friendly staff.excellent customer service.easier to do online from the comfort of your home.

Reviewed on 25th May 2018