MBNA 5 Credit Card Reviews

Smart Money People is the #1 place online for MBNA credit card reviews, including this one - the MBNA 5 credit card. Calling it "a great alternative to a loan" the 5 card "could come in handy if you’re looking to spread the cost of a large purchase, or to move more expensive credit and store card balances to take advantage of a long-term promotional rate." So if you're looking to take out this card, read our MBNA 5 reviews first. Already got the 5 card? Post a quick review and help others in the community! Your review will be seen by thousands and helps people choose the right credit cards.

MBNA Review Insight

Features

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your 5 Credit Card Reviews

Review MBNA's 5 Credit Card now

Balance transfer offer

Excellent zero interest offers, easy to set up online and super fast response. Seriously excellent

Reviewed on 17th September 2021
Marina Clayton's avatar
Marina Clayton

MBNA

Consistently good service and rates

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
James Silcock's avatar
James Silcock

Easy and helpful

Easy website to use, reliable service when things go wrong

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Sandy Gough's avatar
Sandy Gough

AVOID

Maybe at one time they were okay but in last few months service has been appalling. Customer service a joke seriously can't stress enough to avoid this company

Reviewed on 17th April 2019
Hugh kane 's avatar
Hugh kane

Great service, easy payments, clear charges

The service has been really good, although I haven't had many issues. The charges have been clear to me, and it has been easy to use the product. I'd use MBNA in future.

Reviewed on 16th April 2019
Jtizzle54's avatar
Jtizzle54

High Interest Rates

Whilst I haven't had any problems with my MBNA card, the interest rate is high.

Reviewed on 9th April 2018
Misy's avatar
Misy

Great customer service

I spoke to MBNA on their telephone line and they were incredibly helpful and went out of their way to help me with my enquiry.

Reviewed on 30th December 2017
Clarissa Ashworth's avatar
Clarissa Ashworth

Credit card

Brilliant customer service, always keep you informed of offers and services

Reviewed on 22nd July 2017
Julie's avatar
Julie

Online use is easy and secure

Online checks on my credit cards is easy. I can access and print out past statements. Everything is up to date so I know exactly what has been added to my credit. Balance transfer Offers come up regularly. Miss a payment at your peril - harsh!

Reviewed on 30th April 2017