MBNA Platinum Credit Card Reviews

Ratings based on 10 reviews Last review 2 years ago

Looking for reviews of the MBNA Platinum credit card? Read on to see what our community is saying on Smart Money People. People like you have left reviews mentioning things like the interest rate on the card, balance and money transfers so that you can make a better decision when choosing your next credit card. Already using the MBNA Platinum card? Share a review and help others too!

Your Platinum Credit Card Reviews (10)

25th July 2018

Great card, great rate

I love my MBNA card. The only thing I think they could do better is reminding you when your payments are due more - I've almost forgotten a couple of times because they don't contact you at all!

6th June 2018

The Future of Credit Cards

Great introductory offers with attractive long-term rates, accessible and friendly customer service, the most advanced online account portal and a fabulously modern approach to managing credit, MBNA shows exactly how it should be done.

31st January 2018

Great customer service and excellent online tools

I've always received great customer service whenever I've had to ring MBNA. I also find their website and app well-designed and really easy to use.

23rd April 2017

Fantastic card to use anywhere!

Great interest rate, no charges on withdrawing cash, good currency exchange rate. Ability to transfer funds from your credit card into your bank account. What more could you want from a card?