Metro Bank Personal Loan Reviews

Metro Bank personal loan reviews on Smart Money People are honest reviews. If you're trying to determine whether this is the right personal loan for you, reading our Metro Bank personal loan reviews can help you to find out what other people have to say. Smart Money People launched in October 2014 to help people like you to find the best personal loans. If you have used a Metro Bank personal loan, we'd love you to write a quick review too.

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Personal Loan Reviews

Review Metro Bank's Personal Loan now

Quick help!

Was ery good and easy to set up when i needed so

Reviewed on 14th April 2021
carola Costagliola's avatar
carola Costagliola

Amazing customer experience

I am Hamza I just turned 26 in 16th of march , I am from Morocco I came in her for my master of science in international project management in 2019 the same year I opened my metro bank account. To be honest Iiked the professionalism of the employees. I am Read more

I am Hamza I just turned 26 in 16th of march , I am from Morocco I came in her for my master of science in international project management in 2019 the same year I opened my metro bank account. To be honest Iiked the professionalism of the employees. I am satisfied with your services! Now I am working part job in a marketing company in Angel called Citi&Co. I want to pursue my studies with a master in human resource management. I will definitely take a scholarship because of the good results of the project management master. All this, to be eligible for the PSW which will allow international students to stay and work in the UK without sponsorship for 2 years starting first of July, which an opportunitythat I can't miss. I hope to hear from you soon and thanks for giving me the opportunity to express my sincere view about Metro bank.

Cordially,
Hamza Dahhani
Account executive at Cit&Co

Reviewed on 6th April 2021
Hamza Dah's avatar
Hamza Dah

brilliant

i would recommend to anyone. Simple, fast and efficient and a competitive price.

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
anthony's avatar
anthony

Quick and easy!

The staff were very accomodating. There was no fuss and they were very professional.

Reviewed on 28th March 2021
Goldie Gomez's avatar
Goldie Gomez

Great customer service

The bank I recommended to all my friends, so it became their favorite metro bank.

Reviewed on 26th March 2021

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Shannon Wickens's avatar
Shannon Wickens

Very easy and smart

Very simple and îs a good experiance

Reviewed on 19th March 2021
Filip 's avatar
Filip

Credit card

It’s very nice service and the other thing that I would like to apply bounce back loan

Reviewed on 14th March 2021
gs0948927@gmail.com's avatar
gs0948927@gmail.com

Easy going

Always there wen you need them, easy going, very good staff.

Reviewed on 8th March 2021
mimibuburuza@yahoo.com's avatar
mimibuburuza@yahoo.com

personal loan

the process was simple and straight forward all done in one operation and one visit without delay

Reviewed on 8th March 2021
mike's avatar
mike

Outstanding customer service

I have great personal experience with Metro Bank and always recommend to friends and family. Branches working 7 days at week, whatever you need they provide straight away, no waiting, no hassle.

Reviewed on 7th March 2021
Angelina Kotikova 's avatar
Angelina Kotikova

Magnificent, extraordinary!

The bank is very well organized. It offers a very efficient and well structured support in the answers.

Reviewed on 6th March 2021
Adriano Silva 's avatar
Adriano Silva

Metro is the best

I needed a loan and Metro offered me a great loan with a very small interest although I was a fairly new customer. My next loan will only be with Metro Bank.

Reviewed on 28th November 2019
Muntean Adela's avatar
Muntean Adela

Best personal loan

Being able to speak with a rep outside of traditional banking hours was a massive convenience.

Reviewed on 7th December 2018