Moneyfarm Investments Reviews

Ratings based on 1,666 reviews       Last review 1 week ago

Are you wondering how so called robo advisors can help you better manage your money? Take a look at our Moneyfarm reviews to see what our community is saying about Moneyfarm’s online investment service. Already used Moneyfarm? Leave your own review to help our community better manage their money. With your help, we're changing financial services for the better.

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Investments Reviews

1,666 reviews

Review Moneyfarm's Investments now

Investment

I found a new and secure way to invest and make profit which I will like to share  with you, you can check it out and also share with your friends and family.
Have you heard of Coinhaven.online ? I was talking with a friend who also tried out this platfor Read more

Have you heard of Coinhaven.online ? I was talking with a friend who also tried out this platform few weeks back, made about $2,000 profit in a week with the littel he invested .We talked about it initially, while his funds where in growth and I advised him against being scammed because I did not believe. Right now I am proud to tell you that coinhaven.online has saved me my cash and helped me make an extra profit almost as much as my savings. They have indeed proven to be safe and secure. Check out the website for option and instructions towards the process of investment. Take a step pf faith and you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 15th June 2022
Calvin Moore's avatar
Calvin Moore

All thanks to Bitspin

Invest! Invest! you'll need to gain in this bull market coming for its going to rain heavily. This is the opportunity to earn over 30% returns within months. Choose Bitspin.us to invest. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is rising and wont stop till lat Read more

Invest! Invest! you'll need to gain in this bull market coming for its going to rain heavily. This is the opportunity to earn over 30% returns within months. Choose Bitspin.us to invest. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is rising and wont stop till late this year (November). Invest wisely.

Reviewed on 2nd June 2022
Sarka Olga's avatar
Sarka Olga

very poor performance indeed

I joined MoneyFarm in December 2021, and the performance is pitiful. I'm down over 6% and have never - not once - been in profit with them. Yes, long term horizon, but not even one day in the black ? Depressing....

Reviewed on 30th April 2022
ACP's avatar
ACP

Easy to use and transparent

Very easy to use and transpartant

Reviewed on 3rd April 2022
Rupert Bellamy's avatar
Rupert Bellamy

Easily invest

Easily invest with minimum of fuss.

Daniele Lapi's avatar
Daniele Lapi

Great ISA

As well as the standard checks on attitude to risk there are periodic opportunities to speak to an advisor in person

Damian Prendergast's avatar
Damian Prendergast

Investment at Ease

Nice to know someone else can do the work of investing on your behalf and we reap the benefits.

Christine's avatar
Christine

So easy to save and invest

I'm such a fan. Moneyfarm is such an easy platform to invest, track your dividends and investments and they take all the hard work out of it! I've always been interested in stocks and shares but have never really had much success, but I feel very secure Read more

I'm such a fan. Moneyfarm is such an easy platform to invest, track your dividends and investments and they take all the hard work out of it! I've always been interested in stocks and shares but have never really had much success, but I feel very secure in Moneyfarm.

Anna Marie 's avatar
Anna Marie

First timer

Help and support when needed and explained in a manner that can be understood. Easy to get in touch with. Excellent returns

Mike Mahoney's avatar
Mike Mahoney

Top quality service and excellent performance

Very friendly advice and good asset allocation with very good performance. I feel well looked after and my money feels secure.

Joshua Yates's avatar
Joshua Yates

Easy investing

I'd never invested before so I was naturally a little anxious about trusting a company with my savings, but I've had a great experience so far. The portfolio I've been matched with suits my risk level, and its nice to see some returns when I log into the Read more

I'd never invested before so I was naturally a little anxious about trusting a company with my savings, but I've had a great experience so far. The portfolio I've been matched with suits my risk level, and its nice to see some returns when I log into the app. I also love how frequently Moneyfarm send out newsletters etc, as I enjoy reading them and learning more about the financial world, and how to make my money work harder. I'm saving up as I'd love to take a sabbatical in a few years, so I'm hoping I'll be able to fund a year off work. I've not yet tried to disinvest or withdraw so I can't comment on that aspect of moneyfarm, but everything else is pretty straightforward and intuitive on their app.

Emily Barnett 's avatar
Emily Barnett

Easy, open, worthwhile

MF is easy to understand and use, open about its methods and decisions, gives a good return on investment, and feels as safe as this kind of investment can be.

Gordon 's avatar
Gordon

Totally reliable

Simple, reliable and cost effective. You always know how much you are paying the services and how much you are actually earning

Edo ricca's avatar
Edo ricca

solid performance and feel looked after

over 2 years of really outstanding performance - 19% plus, even 25% plus on my pension so, now there's a dip in the market, I'm just sitting tight with moneyfarm

Richard Allalouf's avatar
Richard Allalouf

Great customer service

Great founders and team working towards a great vision.

KC's avatar
KC

The best in the UK

Easy access to invest. Good app. They keep you updated with market news and I feel reassured that my investments are being managed well. Genuinely nothing bad or critical to say. The words I would probably use to describe the company are solid, knowledgea Read more

Easy access to invest. Good app. They keep you updated with market news and I feel reassured that my investments are being managed well. Genuinely nothing bad or critical to say. The words I would probably use to describe the company are solid, knowledgeable, trustworthy and reassuring.

Rorie Devine's avatar
Rorie Devine

professioanl asset allocation coming at more than reasonable cost

I'm client since the platform was born and I never had any problem with them. Plus, the customer care service is super efficient.

giovanni tarditi's avatar
giovanni tarditi

Great service and good returns

I've been with Moneyfarm for a couple of years and I've been very impressed with how they've handled the turbulent market conditions. They're also always at the other end of the phone if I need advice. I recommend.

Reviewed on 28th March 2022
Charlie Sammonds's avatar
Charlie Sammonds

Happy investor

Easy to use web site. I feel confident that my investment will grow over time

Reviewed on 7th March 2022
Christopher Simmonds's avatar
Christopher Simmonds

Very satisfied and relaxed

Easy to deposit and deinvest. Always feel that my money is safe and the regular updates from the money farm team are much appreciated.

Reviewed on 5th March 2022