Moneyfarm Investments Reviews

Ratings based on 502 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

Are you wondering how so called robo advisors can help you better manage your money? Take a look at our Moneyfarm reviews to see what our community is saying about Moneyfarm’s online investment service. Already used Moneyfarm? Leave your own review to help our community better manage their money. With your help, we're changing financial services for the better.

Moneyfarm Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Investments Reviews

Review Moneyfarm's Investments now

recommend financial provier

Moneyfarm is a very serious company and you can view the performance of your financial portfolios online in a clear and transparent way

Reviewed on 4th January 2022
maura corsetti's avatar
maura corsetti

Clear and Reliable Investment Platform

I opened an account a couple of years ago and I never had to worry or complain about anything, not counting the performance is very good. Could be cheaper but I'm not complaining.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Diego Caravana's avatar
Diego Caravana

Excellent service and returns

Boring company top winner year after year. Better returns than Vanguard and all the other apps.

Reviewed on 6th April 2021
Trev Morgan's avatar
Trev Morgan

Simple hands off approach

Moneyfarm make saving for the future simple. When investing for the long term it seems that there are a few simple rules to follow. So it makes sense to use a provider that executes these automatically on your behalf. The website is easy to use and intuitive. And the ability to speak in person to an advisor is fantastic.

Reviewed on 2nd April 2021
Tim's avatar
Tim

Great app, low costs, great return

I have over £800k invested in both an ISA and SIPP with Moneyfarm. They consistently perform and compare well to my other investments which cost me a lot more to manage. I would recommend them to anyone. My wife and sister now invest with them too

Reviewed on 18th March 2021
Stephen Kivlochan's avatar
Stephen Kivlochan

People need to think about where they are putting their money in

And this is one of the good places to do so. I am happy with the performance and communications from Moneyfarm.

Reviewed on 2nd March 2021
Hackney's avatar
Hackney

BEST ROBOADVISOR ON THE MARKET

Moneyfarm is a great solution to invest your money and get fantastic returns in few years time. The service is outstanding as only very competent people are employed for the customer service.

Reviewed on 2nd March 2021
NIcola's avatar
NIcola

Good at investing

Easy to deal with; helpful; good advice

Farai Biza's avatar
Farai Biza

great customer service

Really professional outfit with excellent customer service

R's avatar
R

Reliable, high-performance, safe.

Would highly recommend, they match your risk tolerance and give you the best performance accordingly.

Monia's avatar
Monia

Safe, easy investing

This is a great ISA. It’s not the cheapest way to invest but is outperforming other ISAs in my family.

Reviewed on 28th February 2021
matt_dickson@me.com's avatar
matt_dickson@me.com

Best value porrfolio management

Very good digital experience with easy to use app. Low cost, top performance

Reviewed on 28th February 2021
Heartdoc's avatar
Heartdoc

Outstanding customer service

I’m new to managed funds and the level of customer service I received from moneyfarm was outstanding. From personalised calls with no time limit discussing my financial goals to quick and easy email correspondence regarding questions and deposits, every interaction with Moneyfarm leaves me feeling assured and satisfied that my investment is in the best possible hands.

DonnyDonsen's avatar
DonnyDonsen

Very satisfied!

I am so happy about Moneyfarm that I sponsored it to my friends and family. I like their different kind of portfolios

andrian.ilenia@gmail.com's avatar
andrian.ilenia@gmail.com

Great user experience!

Good investment allocations, reasonable cost and great user experience

Giacomo's avatar
Giacomo

Simple to use, excellent service

I have enjoyed using Moneyfarm and will continue to do so for years to come !

Hugo Warner's avatar
Hugo Warner

Top Gun ISA

Excellent. Helpful staff, easy to put money in and get well update with how your investment is getting on. Regular updates from Moneyfarm so you are not left out in the cold.

peter cherry's avatar
peter cherry

Easy to use and great investment

Really easy to use, great app, your money always goes far

Jamie 's avatar
Jamie

Exceeded Expectations

I was, initially, sceptical but after my first year I am ready to invest more and share my experience with friends. Professional, straightforward services and down to earth characteristics allow trust to build quite quickly. Performance has also, so far, exceeded my expectations.

Ian Duffy's avatar
Ian Duffy

Easy and trustworthy

Great personalised service. Sound investing strategy, gives me peace of mind that they are not gambling with my money. Very transparent, I can see every moment made in my portfolio. I am very happy with Moneyfarm.

Nancy Diaz's avatar