Nucleus Commercial Finance Business Funding Reviews

Nucleus Commercial Finance reviews can help you to find out more about this firm and whether they are right for your business funding needs. If you have experience of this firm, please leave a short review below. Your Nucleus Commercial Finance review will help other businesses exploring business funding options.

Nucleus Commercial Finance Review Insight

Reviewed on 21st February 2020
Donatas Jankauskas's avatar
Donatas Jankauskas

Easy work

Very best peapole who talk with understend my poore english.....best app,best team.....recomended for family and friends

Reviewed on 21st February 2020
Donatas Jankauskas's avatar
Donatas Jankauskas

First Class Service

Spoke directly with Jenny and explained my clients case over the telephone. Jenny fully understood what they were trying to achieve and told me what she required to take forward. Received an offer within 48hrs, which was fantastic.

Reviewed on 15th January 2020
John MacNamara's avatar
John MacNamara

Best team in the business

Working with Nucleus Commercial Finance has been one of the most enjoyable experiences. They know what they're talking about, know what is best with you, is totally honest and transparent and never at any point did I feel as if they were trying to scam me or upsell me.

Reviewed on 13th January 2020
Kris Lam's avatar
Kris Lam

Truly exceptional customer service

Taking a loan out with Nucleus was very straight forward. When applying for a loan, they do thorough checks for fraud prevention. This reassured me that I was taking out a loan with the right company, as they won’t just give anybody a loan.

Reviewed on 6th January 2020
Raph's avatar
Raph

Pain free and speedy

I took out a large loan with Nucleus through a long term relationship held with a broker friend. I had an offer within 24 hours and the funds in my account that same day. They dealt with my countless queries well and can’t fault them really.

Sarah's avatar
Sarah

Fantastic lender

Nucleus has a team of very talented and friendly people and offer a great service to clients.

Joseph Colley's avatar
Joseph Colley

Keep up the good work

Amazing firm, great people, top service.

Nathan Sawyer's avatar
Nathan Sawyer

Have been an amazing service with Fahad & Vivek throughout my loan process

I run a convenience store in west london . Fahad helped me to secure lending for my business and the process was very streamlined . Thanks very much !!! I recommend Nucleus Commercial Finance to high degree !!!!

Mohinder Korana's avatar
Mohinder Korana

Friendly & Considerate

This company has been a delight to work with and I would certainly recommend having a chat with them and finding out what your options are. My experience was very pleasant.

Reviewed on 21st November 2019
Michael Gordon's avatar
Michael Gordon

Fantastic company to work with

Amazing customer service and I had a dedicated account manager which really helped. Obviously, when it comes to borrowing money, there's some level of anxiety involved, but they were great at understanding my business and needs.

Reviewed on 14th February 2019
Rachel's avatar
Rachel

Fantastic Customer Service

Super friendly, had no issues would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 12th February 2019
Lucas Blake's avatar
Lucas Blake

Helped me no end

I was looking for a quick solution to an investment opportunity, couldn't be happier with the speed and comms.

Reviewed on 12th February 2019
Danny Chapman's avatar
Danny Chapman

Super

Super experience with Nucleus. They helped our business expand and now we have over 60 staff.

Reviewed on 10th February 2019
J.Singh's avatar
J.Singh

Friendly Staff & Competitive Rates

The sales staff were very helpful and the rates they provided were less than other lenders.

Reviewed on 6th February 2019
John Wood's avatar
John Wood

Eric Raisinghani

Great professional, very fast and efficient... Nucleus should be proud to have such a “on the ball” elite finance guy!!!!

Reviewed on 6th February 2019
Charlotte's avatar
Charlotte

Great products and broker experience

Yasmine and the team at Nucleus are such a pleasure to work with. If we have any queries or questions regarding a deal the team jump on it straight away and someone comes back to us within the same day.... Read more

The team are professional, honest and friendly and the deals are always turned around quickly for us.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nucleus to anyone suitable in need of finance.

Reviewed on 4th February 2019
Chantal Shaw's avatar
Chantal Shaw

Absolutely efficient!!!!

Nucleos has been a fantastic alternative for providing financial help when my company needed. They run through the options in detail and swiftly provided the money agreed. Their system is fair and Pedro and Afzal from the sales team proved to be on the top of their game. Definitely recommend Nucleos. Fabio ( mr ribs village)

Reviewed on 29th January 2019
Fabio's avatar
Fabio

honest, professional, and reliable.

We have a phoenix Company which started in June 2013, we had a bad experience with Loyd's bank, and was kind of weary re:- going down the same... Read more

We have a phoenix Company which started in June 2013, we had a bad experience with Loyd's bank, and was kind of weary re:- going down the same path.

It has been a totally different experience with Nucleus, our particular product was expensive and circumstances plaid a big part of that, but that is the only negative thing I have to say, through time and trust on both sides and plus good communication we have negotiated better terms, Darren, Hanna and Simon are all a pleasure to deal with.
and if the product fits your budget, you will have no problems with the delivery. "well done guys"

Kind regards
Mick Fortune

Reviewed on 23rd January 2019
Mick Fortune's avatar
Mick Fortune

Solution Provider

Nucleus assisted one of our clients with a funding need. From the initial call they were quick to respond, understanding the critical nature of the request and being able to deliver a solution to the table. The speed and response helped our client out.

Reviewed on 17th January 2019