Partners Credit Union Reviews

Partners Credit Union offers savings and loans for people who live in the Merseyside area. Read our reviews for Partners Credit Union or leave one of your own today.

Partners Credit Union Review Insight

Partners Credit Union Products 512

Loans

The staff are always very helpful and understanding. They explain everything thoroughly and the process of obtaining the loan is very quick and easy. They have helped me out tremendously for over 10 years.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Sarah 's avatar
Sarah

Friendly and very helpful

Have been with Partners Credit Union for many years, everything easy to follow on the website, when you need to speak to someone on the phone always very helpful and understanding.

Reviewed on 11th August 2021
sue 's avatar
sue

customer service

the customer service at partners has been excellent for me over more than 20 years of my membership, thank you very much

Reviewed on 11th August 2021
daniel mara's avatar
daniel mara

Loans

Partners creadit union is perfect

I have been with partners creadit union for years and I would not be able to save the way I do or get a better rate on loan anywhere eles

Maria deakin's avatar
Maria deakin

My Credit union

They are a tremendous help and really understanding and really nice people working there. They have helped me plus I hope I'm helping others in return

Lawrence Wade's avatar
Lawrence Wade

Loans

PCU are an approachable, professional company, an asset to us

I have been able to save directly from my work account making it much easier to accrue savings. My loan applications have been easy to work through, very well explained and staff have empathy to you personal circumstances. Dale St credit Union is amazing!

Coral Singleton's avatar
Coral Singleton

Service has been amazing

I nave been dealing with Partners Credit Union for sometime now and I have found the service excellent, they have made tremendous changes during the Pandemic and I have to say its been for the better, they are going from strength to strength, whilst giving a value for money service.

Christine Noon's avatar
Christine Noon

Fantastic

Very helpful and friendly staff

claire8179@icloud.com's avatar
claire8179@icloud.com

Excellent efficient service

I've been a member of Partners CU for over 20 years. Usually to save, but occasionally I need to use loans. I have found that staff are without exception friendly, professional, helpful, courteous and efficient. They are knowledgable about their products and always able to answer any of my queries. The interest rates on loans are very good and provide a very flexible way to budget.. Even though much is done over the phone & online these days, I still feel I am dealing with actual people, and I appreciate the personal touch and approachable nature of Patners CU, They are so much nicer to deal with rather than having to contend almost exclusively with machinery or lengthy queues as is the case with most banks these days) Partners CU give me confidence and help me feel in greater financial controI. They provide a great service to the community in my opinion, which I, and doubtless many others, greatly value! They deserve to be recognised and congratulated!

V Davies's avatar
V Davies

Savings

great way to save small amounts every month

Accessible, even during the pandemic. Easy set up, and easy to communicate with them

Breda Whyte's avatar
Breda Whyte

Savings

Doing It Right for me in more than Thirty years.

I have been a member from the very beginning and still am today. No nonsense, amazing helpful staff, with simple to understand products.... Read more

Easily accessible to speak to the staff.
After all these years I am still a member so they are consistently getting it right. Thanks.

Paul Foy's avatar
Paul Foy

first class service

whenever i have contactedThe Dale Street branch i have always received client cantered care in a concise and clear manner

rosemarie dowdall's avatar
rosemarie dowdall

Savings

Helpful in every way. Feel secure with them.

Never had any problems with partners c u. Quick and easy to deal with.

Helen thomas's avatar
Helen thomas

Amazing partners credit union

Amazing sceme that helps so many people would100% recommend

Julie magill's avatar
Julie magill

Simple, easy and friendly

As the title says, dealing with Partners Credit union is so simple, so easy and they are always friendly and... Read more

As the title says, dealing with Partners Credit union is so simple, so easy and they are always friendly and helpful.

I have a savings account and, until recently, a revolving credit loan. It was easy to set up, easy to withdraw from, no complications, just a quick email and it was all sorted.

When enquiring about other loans and options the staff are always informative and give you all options available and what are the pros and cons so you can make an informed decsion.

I would recommend Partners to anyone, I am so glad I became a member.

Laird Mav's avatar
Laird Mav

Savings

It's the only safe place for my money

In all the years I have been with them every staff member has been fantastic

Tracy 's avatar
Tracy

Yep recommend

I have been with credit union for over 20 years and it’s been a god send when my kids were on the floor have had loads and I have been able to save I would recommend everyone to join credit union keep up the good work you do yours sincerely Dave

David mcallister's avatar
David mcallister

Loans

Fantastic credit union with high customer relation

Partners have been absolutely helpful in term of their great services.

Timothy's avatar
Timothy

Savings

always friendly happy to help

had difficulty at first using new method of contacting partners credit union, staff talked through very patient and helpfull now have no issues using P.c to assess my account

linda wright 's avatar
linda wright

Savings

Great service ideal for family savings.

I have been with the credit union for over 5 years and it has been invaluable to me and my family in terms of savings. It has provided opportunities to save money by easily making deposits at the dale street Office, at stores using the card and now online using the Incuto app it. When visiting the credit union office staff have always been helpful and efficient. I will continue to use the credit union and have recommended to family, friends and work colleagues.

Liam Campbell's avatar