PDSA Pet Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1 review       Last review 6 years ago

PDSA offer pet insurance policies designed to help keep your beloved pet safe and sound. With pet owners understandably wanting to make sure that they choose the best pet insurnace company, Smart Money People is the place for independent PDSA pet insurance reviews. Our mission is to use the power of YOUR reviews to help increase trust and transparency in financial services. You can help us by writing your own PDSA pet insurance reviews to help other pet owners to find out what life as an PDSA pet insurace customer is really like.

Average

PDSA Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Your Pet Insurance Reviews

Review PDSA's Pet Insurance now

Big increase in cost after 1 year

I took out a policy for our Jack Russell a few year ago and was happy with the cost and policy... Read more

I took out a policy for our Jack Russell a few year ago and was happy with the cost and policy content.
We had 1 claim on the policy in the first year and when I received a renewal quote the cost doubled.
When I queried it I was told they had a new underwriter and that was their increase.
My problem is the claim was for a heart murmur and to change insurers meant I wouldn't be covered if I moved elsewhere.
The price has risen another 10% since.
Just feels that I'm getting a raw deal but have little choice but to carry on because of the existing condition.

Reviewed on 25th November 2015