Protectivity Reviews

Protectivity reviews from Smart Money People can help you to find out what life as a Protectivity customer is really like. Smart Money People is the place for Protectivity reviews. Read and write Protectivity reviews today to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Protectivity Review Insight

Protectivity Products 306

Slow and unprofessional

I had an incident a few months back. They asked me to get lots of papers from my GP which cost me £40 only to find out that the insurance doesn't cover my injury. You need to get your practice in order, you should check with your clients if they are eligible before sending them to spend money and get a negative answer at the end of a very (very, very) long process! Very disappointing! Will not recommend nor purchase services from you again!

Reviewed on 16th August 2020
Sam's avatar
Sam

Specialist Insurance

Great service, good value for your money

If you are looking for a reliable and inexpensive Insurance company, Protectivity will do it.

Reviewed on 8th October 2018
Luis's avatar
Luis

Specialist Insurance

The finest pet business insurance!

I love the website experience. I was recommended the site and have found it most helpful.

Reviewed on 28th September 2018
Karen Wildsmith's avatar
Karen Wildsmith

Fantastic service all-round

I have been a customer of Protectivity for a number of years and they never fail to provide quality service and highly competitive cover.

Reviewed on 24th September 2018
Linda Houchin 's avatar
Linda Houchin

Caring

We found that productivity always gives a fast response to any question we have regarding safety for my archery club and its members. Keith Murdock Chairman clegwell archers

Reviewed on 23rd September 2018
Keith Murdock's avatar
Keith Murdock

Specialist Insurance

Very helpful, ideal for us

We use Protectivity Insurance for our Splash Disability Swimming Club which has its own issues and they have always been very helpful with whatever we have needed.

Reviewed on 22nd September 2018
Splash's avatar
Splash

Specialist Insurance

Easy to access and great products

As some one new to the coaching world it was great to find a website with such clear guidance, great help prompts and a very easy step by step process to make the insurance just right for me.

Adrian's avatar
Adrian

Easy accessible vakye

Having set up my own dog sitting business I started looking for an insurance that offered the best cover at a good price, Protectivity provided and since then altering and amending has been a breeze..

Jan Nunn-fillingham's avatar
Jan Nunn-fillingham

Specialist Insurance

A good company with very competitive prices

Have insured my company for the last few years and Protectivity have always resisted the temptation to raise their insurance price to high and in so doing have kept our business

grassroots sports academy's avatar
grassroots sports academy

Protectivity- fab insurance

Great experience from Protectivity and excellent value for money. I needed something specific added to my policy and it was done with no fuss and with ease. Would recommend!!!

Jane 's avatar
Jane

Specialist Insurance

Simple, effective and exactly what it says in the box.

Affordable insurance. Easy to read and understand. Exactly what it says on the box. Effective advertising. Friendly. Approachable. Easy to set up. Straight forward. No loop holes or catches along the way. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Robert Nerantzoulis's avatar
Robert Nerantzoulis

Morer Cover - Lower Premiums

Efficient and helpful, providing the cover we need & want at a sensible price with no nonsense. With Protectivity we have been able to extend our club's activities to include coaching and venues for which previous insurers (our national association) demanded extra money

Peter Calcraft's avatar
Peter Calcraft

Specialist Insurance

May recommend as I havent had any dealing with the company as yet

Have only been with Protectivity since August so I cant say much. It was straight forward enough to get a quote on-line.

Annette Skelton's avatar
Annette Skelton

peace of mind

Great to find an insurance product that met our needs as a sports club for such a competitive price

pam abbott's avatar
pam abbott

Straight forward

I wanted Liability Insurance and that's what I got. I am happy. No continuous phone calls and no 20-minute speech.

sallyferrington@gmal.com's avatar
sallyferrington@gmal.com

Good cover with choice

Clear and easy to understand so you can choose the right cover for you. Timely reminders

J Knight's avatar
J Knight

Seamless cover

Fab company, easy communications and amazing prices

Terri Forbes's avatar
Terri Forbes

Hassle-Free Cover

I recommend Protectivity for their range of products and levels of cover. The whole process of arranging cover was hassle-free and very user friendly,

SJREDPATH 's avatar
SJREDPATH

Specialist Insurance

Friendly expert advice and assistance

It’s very easy to renew my insurance and whenever I have new qualifications, I always get the best advice to ensure I am totally protected. I have recommended Protectivity to a lot of my fellow instructors.

Michella Samy's avatar
Michella Samy

Fantastic service.

It covers everything you would want/ need in an insurance policy. Brilliant service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 20th September 2018