Protectivity Specialist Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 306 reviews Last review 3 months ago

Our Protectivity specialist Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a Protectivity customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Your Specialist Insurance Reviews (306)

16th August 2020

Slow and unprofessional

I had an incident a few months back. They asked me to get lots of papers from my GP which cost me £40 only to find out that the insurance doesn't cover my injury. You need to get your practice in order, you should check with your clients if they are eligible before sending them to spend money and get a negative answer at the end of a very (very, very) long process! Very disappointing! Will not recommend nor purchase services from you again!

22nd September 2018

Very helpful, ideal for us

We use Protectivity Insurance for our Splash Disability Swimming Club which has its own issues and they have always been very helpful with whatever we have needed.

21st September 2018

Easy to access and great products

As some one new to the coaching world it was great to find a website with such clear guidance, great help prompts and a very easy step by step process to make the insurance just right for me.

Protectivity- fab insurance

Great experience from Protectivity and excellent value for money. I needed something specific added to my policy and it was done with no fuss and with ease. Would recommend!!!

21st September 2018

Simple, effective and exactly what it says in the box.

Affordable insurance. Easy to read and understand. Exactly what it says on the box. Effective advertising. Friendly. Approachable. Easy to set up. Straight forward. No loop holes or catches along the way. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Morer Cover - Lower Premiums

Efficient and helpful, providing the cover we need & want at a sensible price with no nonsense. With Protectivity we have been able to extend our club's activities to include coaching and venues for which previous insurers (our national association) demanded extra money

21st September 2018

Friendly expert advice and assistance

It’s very easy to renew my insurance and whenever I have new qualifications, I always get the best advice to ensure I am totally protected. I have recommended Protectivity to a lot of my fellow instructors.