Raisin Savings Reviews

Your Savings Reviews

Review Raisin's Savings now

Simple and clear website offering market leading savings

The customer account savings portal is very easy to use with a range of savings available to review/select. Transferring money is safe and you are in control of withdrawing after the savings period has ended and the money matured. You can then switch to a Read more

The customer account savings portal is very easy to use with a range of savings available to review/select. Transferring money is safe and you are in control of withdrawing after the savings period has ended and the money matured. You can then switch to another savings plan to continue with saving money. The savers rates are very good and they provide a breakdown of each plan and what the banks ethics are before you invest. I've already recommended to several of my fiends and family members as sometimes they offer bonus payments.

Reviewed on 13th October 2022
aarontp's avatar
aarontp

Welcome bonus

Before opening an account my wife had cause to phone them and at the same time she asked about claiming the welcome bonus. The operator said he was not sure about that, what he did not say was the offer had been withdrawn, she would never have opened the Read more

Before opening an account my wife had cause to phone them and at the same time she asked about claiming the welcome bonus. The operator said he was not sure about that, what he did not say was the offer had been withdrawn, she would never have opened the account if she had been told this at the time.

Reviewed on 1st August 2022
Richard's avatar
Richard

Avoid avoid avoid!

Just a horrendous experience from the start, and now I’m stuck with them for 12 months! So, to begin with, I had so much trouble actually moving money in to a fixed savings account - my bank wasn’t able to transfer the money. I then attempted to set Read more

So, to begin with, I had so much trouble actually moving money in to a fixed savings account - my bank wasn’t able to transfer the money. I then attempted to set up a standing order in order to save my money. This wasn’t possible. Attempted a single, one off payment, this didn’t work either. Contacted my bank throughout who said it was issues on Raisin UKs side.

I emailed Raisin several times and finally received a response but at this point, I’d just had enough and wanted to close my account and use a better bank.
You would think that with the issues I faced and completely out of my hands, a company with even half decent customer service would allow to close the account at their discretion to compensate for the appalling experience I’d encountered so far.
Nope! I was sent the same generic email several times and they kindly mentioned the £25 I could withdraw

Reviewed on 12th May 2022
Tom Clatworthy's avatar
Tom Clatworthy

Worst customer service, outdated technology, do not use!

I opened a saving account with Raisin as the concept is quite forward thinking - to be able to access all saving accounts on one portal. However, here is (are) the catch: 1. They partner only with some banks not all, so don't be fooled and do your rese Read more

1. They partner only with some banks not all, so don't be fooled and do your research incase you're getting better rates elsewhere.
2. Transfer to partner bank although all done on raisins own portal can do take anything upto 5-10 days and in that time you don't earn any interest. Remember to factor in the transfer time both ways as you can't withdraw funds without transferring them back to Raisin.
3. Whilst the Transfer is taking place, the money does not show up anywhere. I.e if you are opening a saving account and have made a transfer to go from raisin to xx bank account, the balance in Raisin is 0. This is THE most annoying thing as you can't see your funds.
4. Finally, the customer service including the telephone, secured message, email teams are EXTREMELY slow and ALWAYS have a back log which they keep apologising for the inconvenience. When it comes to money, I don't want apologies, just get me my money back.

Avoid at all costs. There are lots of decent comparison website. Choose the bank yourself and transfer money to them directly even if its a few basis points less in interest.

Reviewed on 29th April 2022
Moneypenny's avatar
Moneypenny

Simple process

Simple process, guaranteed products and higher interest rates than my bank offers.

Reviewed on 4th April 2022
M's avatar
M

Great products

Found a great product & was so easy to register, thanks Raisin!

Reviewed on 25th March 2022
Mrs H's avatar
Mrs H

Highly interesting product portfolio and easy to use

It is just as easy and convenient as you expect it nowadays.

Reviewed on 22nd March 2022
Christian's avatar
Christian

Savings review

Easy to deal with. Very professional and efficient service.

claire_keane@btinternet.com's avatar
claire_keane@btinternet.com

Awesome company

Very easy to deal with, great service and easy products

BZ's avatar
BZ

Easy to use

Good service, easy to use, would recommend

Michelle's avatar
Michelle

Raisin Raising savings!

I have 5 fixed bonds with Raisin. All at interest rates way above banks and ISAs. Give them a go, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 12th March 2022
Paul White's avatar
Paul White

A good sound money maker

I use this to help with achieving a good investment home for hard earned money

Reviewed on 8th March 2022
Kirtida's avatar
Kirtida

Great saving with Raisin

Raisin have lived up to their forecasts, great accounts, great interest rates and even bonuses. I have not been able to fault them.

Reviewed on 5th March 2022
Frances Barham's avatar
Frances Barham

Easy to use

Easy to use and always receive updates with best savings available. All in all very good, saves trawling through various other saving sites.

Linda Beard's avatar
Linda Beard

Excellent choice of banks

Registration was easy and there is a wide range of banks and products to choose from

Ben's avatar
Ben

Super saving

Great products available & all in one registration you can have various savings deposits

Helen's avatar
Helen

The site is great, so easy to navigate & lots of help on what products I could choose. I was looking for 1 year product & all done in minutes!

Andrew's avatar
Andrew

Easy to use

So easy to register & set up thanks Raisin!

Pamela Holland's avatar
Pamela Holland

So easy thanks

It was so easy to register & find a great fixed term product thanks Raisin!

Pamela Holland's avatar
Pamela Holland

Good rates and excellent service

Raisin offer good rates at a time when they are difficult to find. Their customer service is excellent and their online savings platform is friendly and easy to use. Highly recommended!

Dan's avatar