RateSetter Loans Reviews

Ratings based on 8,418 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

RateSetter lending reviews on Smart Money People help people like you thinking about what life is like as a RateSetter customer to find this out. What is customer service like? Is the online experience quick and simple? You can find this out by reading our RateSetter lending reviews. If you are a RateSetter customer, you can also write your review today!

RateSetter Review Insight

Voting in the Consumer Credit Awards 2022 is open!VOTE NOW

Your Loans Reviews

8,418 reviews

Review RateSetter's Loans now

Outstanding service

I have been using Ratesetter for a number of years now and have found them to be the best loans company by far. They responsibly loan money and don't overcharge for the privilege. I love that I can clearly see what I owe, and can make overpayments when I Read more

I have been using Ratesetter for a number of years now and have found them to be the best loans company by far. They responsibly loan money and don't overcharge for the privilege. I love that I can clearly see what I owe, and can make overpayments when I want to reducemydebt faster. I would 100% recommend this company as it has been able to offer me short term loans at affordable rates and often the APR is lower than loans from my bank. Sterling company!

Reviewed on 18th April 2022
Roberta 's avatar
Roberta

Very easy to apply and get a quick cash transfer to your bank account.Highly recommended.No fuss,no dramas.Just a quick efficient service,!

Quick efficient service.No fuss,no dramas. Quick efficient service!!

Reviewed on 12th April 2022
Ernest McGookin's avatar
Ernest McGookin

East to set up

Easy to set up and understand would definatly use again and recomend

Reviewed on 11th April 2022
Yvonne Nickson's avatar
Yvonne Nickson

choose this provider for personal loans!!

Approval within 2 hours, money in my bank the next day. Far lowest interest rate on the market, great service too!

Reviewed on 3rd April 2022
Dav95's avatar
Dav95

Loan made easy

Most helpful, very efficient, speedy delivery and excellent rates.

Reviewed on 1st April 2022
Margaret Debono's avatar
Margaret Debono

Super quick, smooth, website user friendly, great customer service.

Reviewed on 30th March 2022
Danny Duckworth's avatar
Danny Duckworth

Best loan company ever

I can’t fault this company. Loan prices very fair. Easy to set up. Good customer service

Reviewed on 30th March 2022
Jackie Warr's avatar
Jackie Warr

Better than using the banks

Used a few times, easy process using open browser

J Hamer 's avatar
J Hamer

Great product and service

It was so simple, if only everything in finance was this straightforward.

Jason's avatar
Jason

Fast response

On my second loan from ratesetter found they respond fast money goes in fast and repayments are affordable.

Elizabeth Johnson's avatar
Elizabeth Johnson

Fast efficient easy

Used previously and currently best loan service

Reviewed on 22nd March 2022
Riard's avatar
Riard

Quick and easy

Didn't take long to organise, once excepted money straight into account.

Reviewed on 21st March 2022

Reviewed on 18th March 2022
Kasia Kurczynska's avatar
Kasia Kurczynska

Good company

The only company that offered help when needed most with the lowest apr when i took a loan from them

Reviewed on 18th March 2022
Jun Tion's avatar
Jun Tion

Life-saver

When no one else would help; you did. Truly got us back on track to happier times. Thank you.

Reviewed on 14th March 2022
sharon cunningham's avatar
sharon cunningham

Easy to use company

Easy to use company for a loan, I'm glad I utilised this company

Reviewed on 13th March 2022
Francis Dougherty's avatar
Francis Dougherty

Couldn't be easier!

Everything about Ratesetter has been great. You get a fast response when you apply and even faster payment once your approved. The monthly payments aren't insane and It's flexible meaning you can pay as much off as you like each month with ease. I haven't Read more

Everything about Ratesetter has been great. You get a fast response when you apply and even faster payment once your approved. The monthly payments aren't insane and It's flexible meaning you can pay as much off as you like each month with ease. I haven't had to call customer services for any reason but if the service is like everything else it will be 2nd to none.

Reviewed on 13th March 2022
Mark Pilley's avatar
Mark Pilley

Brilliant service, really easy process

They have helped me out of a couple of pickles and always been really great.

Reviewed on 12th March 2022
Cat Enos's avatar
Cat Enos

Simplicity

Great customer service, easy process, what else can be said, it's fast and easy, the simplicity of it is unbelievable, thank you Rate Setters

Reviewed on 11th March 2022
Michele Arnold's avatar
Michele Arnold

Excellent customer service

Very simple loan application procedure and excellent customer service. I have had no issue for the past 5-6 years I have been a customer.

Reviewed on 11th March 2022