Serve & Protect Credit Union Loans Reviews

Your Loans Reviews

1,236 reviews

Review Serve & Protect Credit Union's Loans now

Good Service

It is good service if you are looking for loan and saving account .

Reviewed on 12th September 2020
Chochangi's avatar
Chochangi

Excellent customer service and easy to deal with

I have been in the CU a number of years and have had to call the team a few times for different queries and they have always been extremely helpful, and knowledgeable. I have always had an exceptional service. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 14th August 2020
Jan McCann 's avatar
Jan McCann

I have been well looked after by the services that you provide which are timely and concise.

Reviewed on 16th July 2020
Andy's avatar
Andy

Great professional service! 5* Trust WithConfidence.

Spoken in trust, highest professional and not only helped me out but also helped me on the way to saving some money aswell! Kind regards BSmith

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Brandon Smith's avatar
Brandon Smith

Great customer service, happy to chat about your options but most importantly you don’t get ripped off

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
Gav's avatar
Gav

I have been saving for years with these guys, and had multiple loans over the years. Always found the interest rate competitive and the customer service excellent

Reviewed on 11th July 2020
Fergus Green's avatar
Fergus Green

Great to save with

I’ve saved with this credit union for over 20years & it’s been so easy. My saving amount is taken from my pay/pension every month and my account builds up. When I need to use it, it’s readily available. Really great and easy.

Reviewed on 9th July 2020
Charles Devenish's avatar
Charles Devenish

I have had a few products from Police credit union now Serve & protect credit union over the years. I have always found it a very easy process to deal with this group and I have been pleased with the loan’s I have had. I also use them for my savings and I am about to open a junior savings account for my son

M C 's avatar
M C

Friendly helpful union

The staff are incredible, helpful and knowledgable. They go the extra mile to help you with whatever your needs are. Would recommend to anyone looking to save or take out a loan. Wouldn’t trust anywhere else.

Catherine Lydon's avatar
Catherine Lydon

Brilliant credit union with really helpful staff.

I have been using serve and protect credit union for almost 20 years now. I joined West Midlands branch in early 2000 before the birth of my son as a way to save for the future. Since then I have taken a out a number of loans as well as making regular savings and transferred to the Merseyside branch. The loans are always competitive, working out much cheaper than many finance deals, with the bonus of an extra savings pot on repayment. The staff have been so helpful offering brilliant advice and making sure everything runs smoothly. Access to my accounts by mobile banking makes things even easier. I would highly recommend them.

J Long's avatar
J Long

Easy to contact by phone and they know their stuff

Whenever I have needed assistance I have always been able to get through to a person within very little time. You don't get that kind of service these days.

Nowshad Khan's avatar
Nowshad Khan

Always so helpful

Have been with them for years and nothing is ever to much trouble. I find it a great way to save. Thank you

Emma's avatar
Emma

Really helpful

I called and didn’t have all of the upto date details to hand.. they were really good at just sorting through everything for me.. made it very easy

Jo's avatar
Jo

Fast, Friendly and Helpful

I’ve used serve and protect credit union for several years for my savings and loans, they are competitive and always fast, friendly and professional. Highly recommended.

Phil Poole's avatar
Phil Poole

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Always receive good friendly service, knowledgeable advisors, good deals.

Jean Shaw's avatar
Jean Shaw

First class service

Absolutely faultless helpful service and products would recommend to everyone

Lindsay 's avatar
Lindsay

Helping me sort my finances out

Very good , a trusted company , good service , great products

Lola Lols's avatar
Lola Lols

Great serbice

Really good helpful service. Online features and website easy to use and navigate

Tazfinn's avatar
Tazfinn

Exactly what it says on the tin.

no hassle saving and easy,helpful and friendly withdrawal.

Dave's avatar
Dave

Helpful, great and easy to deal with

I have only had positive experiences and a great service.

Reviewed on 6th July 2020