Central Liverpool Credit Union Loans Reviews

Central Liverpool Credit Union Review Insight

Your Loans Reviews

Review Central Liverpool Credit Union's Loans now

Life savers

Very helpful each time I have been and applied for a loan.

Reviewed on 9th September 2020
Hannah92's avatar
Hannah92

100 stars from me

straight forward people no messing around, grate people, brilliant customer service

Reviewed on 6th August 2020
chloe limb's avatar
chloe limb

Great!

Quick and efficient. Would recommend

Reviewed on 30th July 2020
Darren Lee's avatar
Darren Lee

There so happy when you walk in lovely attitude couldnt be more helpful than they are my favourite Margie

Reviewed on 30th July 2020
Lauren Wilson's avatar
Lauren Wilson

Thanks to credit union I found it easy to save then they granted me a loan in my most needed time., the staff are very welcoming and kind, I’m happy

Reviewed on 26th July 2020
Rose-Mary Ann's avatar
Rose-Mary Ann

Amazing service

Credit union put their trust in me and helped me out when others wouldn't. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 23rd July 2020
Toni's avatar
Toni

Excellent customer service

Credit union helped me out so much excellent customer service always there to help when needed definitely recommend them thank you

Reviewed on 19th July 2020
Claire hulse's avatar
Claire hulse

Would recommend them they have been really helpful

I have never had any trouble getting a loan and if I have a problem they sort it for me I am greatful and happy that I joined them

Julie Owens 's avatar
Julie Owens

Brilliant

Use have helped me out wen I add no family an my fridge freezer broke dwn and don’t expect loads in return I thanx use for tha x

Ells's avatar
Ells

Amazing service

Staff are so friendly always help with any enquiry.

Demi case 's avatar
Demi case

The obvious choice for savings which help our community

Easy to join. Friendly, helpful staff. Credit Unions are a bit different from your ordinary banks. Once you understand how they work, it's easy. I like to think that my bit of savings can help someone in my community with a cheaper loan.

Reviewed on 13th July 2020
Marjorie Griffin's avatar
Marjorie Griffin

Fantastic service

They've helped me numerous times over the years staff are friendly and the place is clean

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
Natalie Dwyer's avatar
Natalie Dwyer

Outstanding Services, exceptional members of Staff.

I am always greeted very well by a friendly member of staff and they are very welcoming, I feel that theres is no question that is to difficult for this Credit... Read more

I am always greeted very well by a friendly member of staff and they are very welcoming, I feel that theres is no question that is to difficult for this Credit union.
I have always been given options that are fully explained when
Saving or taking a loan out. I enjoy visiting this branch as I feel Genuinely cared for as they have my best interests at heart it as though they are a part of my own family.

Reviewed on 12th July 2020
Sean Tuaima's avatar
Sean Tuaima

Very very likely

I find when i go for a loan they are very helpful and friendly and do not judge you i love my credit union

Edna nolan's avatar
Edna nolan

Fast service

Helpful staff. Money when required . No delays

Diana Greenwood's avatar
Diana Greenwood

Helping so those who use this amazing service.

This is such a fantastic help for so many people who have to budget and really make hard decisions .Helps to budget for bigger items etc .

Sheila King's avatar
Sheila King

Would be lost without c r

Staff couldn't be more helpful courteous, shinning example to all , community at the heart of everything

F grugel's avatar
F grugel

Staff are very helpful Very quick and easy to use . I think every one should be a member of the credit union. Helped me and my family tremendously

Lisa burdett's avatar
Lisa burdett

SANXTUARY / HOPE

This is an organisation for any person in need throughout my time that I have been a member watching young and come through the doors as a member and staunch volunteer. People can turn their lives and in their thousands they do Long live Central Liverpool Credit Union .

Kathy Pettitt's avatar
Kathy Pettitt

Very good credit union

This a great Credit Union with friendly staff and good customer service

Sean O'Brien's avatar