Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 542 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance (a trading style of HFIS plc) is a specialist insurance company who offer insurance and emergency products for tenants, landlords, and letting agents since 1996. Read our Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance reviews to get a feel for what this company is like day to day, or share a review of your own experiences if you’ve used this company in the past!

Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance Review Insight

Insurance Choice Awards Best Landlord Insurance Provider Voted 'Best Landlord Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance Products 542

Landlord Insurance

Very excellent, prompt, swiftly service

The very best, clear, very reasonable quotes and fab service company with the home and landlord insurance

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Bhruguni Patel's avatar
Bhruguni Patel

Hamilton Fraser is a Landlord's best friend

Like most landlords, Peter Cuming and Celine La Freniere looked for the best insurance to protect their property and business. There are quite a few competing companies who offer what appear to be bargains but when looking carefully into it, they don't address the day-to-day issues landlords face. We struggled to find the right insurance provider until we came across Total Landlord Hamilton Fraser.
They publish a regular email letter, which is really helpful in guiding landlords through the minefield of taxes, new legislations, repairs, bad tenants, and the like. They also seem to understand what landlords need when bad luck strikes.
During a recent installation of a new boiler and radiators in one of our rental properties, a so-called reputable plumbing engineering firm carried out a procedure which included decommissioning a Rayburn and converting it into a cooker only. Unfortunately, this lead to the Rayburn exploding and causing substantial damage to our rental property.
The so-called reputable firm in question refused to take responsibility for what was clearly their fault. We had no choice, therefore, but to make a claim on our insurance. This could have been a disastrous situation with no one accepting liability: The plumbing engineering firm leaving you in a lurch and one's own insurance claiming that the incident took place as a result of a third party, consequently not their responsibility. We could not have been more wrong. Total Landlord Hamilton Fraser took charge in what we could only describe as masterful, mature, and supportive. Their experienced adjuster engaged a brilliant scientific expert to get to the bottom of what had gone wrong and established how the so-called reputable engineering firm had failed. In the meantime, they gave the okay for the decontamination of the property, the cleaning, removal of the damaged Rayburn, replacement with a brand new AGA cooker, and redecoration of the property. This in itself was a great blessing, but more good news was to come. Hamilton Fraser would compensate us for 3.5 months of rent we had lost as a result of this horrific incident. After months of anxiety, we have now found perfect tenants for our property. We are back in business and thriving.
Needless to say, we consider Hamilton Fraser the very best insurer for our rental business and would recommend them to any Landlord.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Celine La Freniere's avatar
Celine La Freniere

Landlord Insurance

Very efficient insurance company.

Maxine's avatar
Maxine

As good as new

Unwavering support same attention offered with continued fast and efficient service being maintained since the outset

Turhan Mustafa 's avatar
Turhan Mustafa

mr philiip davies landlord

good and fair company. Very efficient and fair quotes.

Philip Davies's avatar
Philip Davies

Landlord Insurance

Never had a problem with HF.

They are always friendly, courteous and efficient. Been with them since the start of my landlording adventure.

Phil Dooley's avatar
Phil Dooley

Diligence, Commitment,

In summary, quite simply, Hamilton Fraser are there when near enough all other providers are not. The team is diligent, to the point, no fuss to the point support. Give me a reason why you would not use Hamilton Fraser.

Usman lodhi's avatar
Usman lodhi

Fast & reliable service

I have been using their service for more than 2 years. They have good process in place to renew my policies and easy to get in touch when required.

Phyllis Lim's avatar
Phyllis Lim

Reliable helpful insurer

I’ve insured with Hamilton Fraser for years, they’re comparatively priced, have helpful customer service and assist well with claims. Everything you’d want from an insurer.

Ads's avatar
Ads

Great company

Brilliant company always helpful

Reviewed on 18th September 2020
Nina's avatar
Nina

Fabulous customer service

Whatever time of day you call Hamilton Fraser for advice they are always welcoming and will assist you and reassure you that the service you are buying into is of high quality

Pj's avatar
Pj

efficient and fair premium

Staff were polite and knowledgeable

YK Poon's avatar
YK Poon

Comprehensive cover

Whilst I have not had to make a claim, I have found Hamilton Fraser has responded quickly to any query I have raised. They were particularly helpful wnen I had a long void period when one of my properties was being refurbished - extending cover an dresponding promptly when informed that the property was occupied again.

Pat's avatar
Pat

Great - hassle free!

I haven't had to claim on this insurance but it's so easy to set up, seems to cover everything I wanted (and more), great price and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable!

Julie's avatar
Julie

Loyal

I've been with Hamilton Fraser Total Landlord Insurance for multiple years with my property portfolio and I remain a loyal customer because I am happy with the service/competive rate they provide.

Sharon Bourner's avatar
Sharon Bourner

Veey Helpful

I've been a member for my first year and renewed again this year. Not had to claim but if im unsure of things they've given good advice

Chan's avatar
Chan

Excellent customer care service

They offer highly competitive quotes for our properties. I always get phone call reminders when insurance are due

Michael Jegede's avatar
Michael Jegede

Service

Excellent service and very pleasant people to deal with on the phone.

Cathy Pires's avatar
Cathy Pires

Hamilton Fraser, Excellent service

Have been using Hamilton Fraser for over 10 years, excellent service and very efficient. Recommend to family and friends 100%

Marilyn Dellar's avatar
Marilyn Dellar

Friendly and professional

I’ve used Hamilton Frazer to insure my rental property for several years and their service has always been very professional and friendly.

Michael J 's avatar