TransferWise Foreign Exchange Reviews

Our TransferWise Foreign Exchange reviews can help you to find out what life as a TransferWise customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

TransferWise Review Insight

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Foreign Exchange Reviews

Review TransferWise's Foreign Exchange now

Avoid excessive bank charges!

Save £29 on Overseas Bank Charge!

Reviewed on 10th August 2021
BNH Motosport's avatar
BNH Motosport

Easy, fast and good value

Have used TransferWise for a few years as have a daughter in NZ, but now use debit card for all holidays (well when we had those things...). Never had any problems and always incredible rates. Its actually called Wise now, but that was not an option to choose for the review.

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
narb61's avatar
narb61

perfect for uk-eu transfers

Perfect app to send and receive money. As many special characteristics and extras

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Guilherme Saraiva's avatar
Guilherme Saraiva

Great Service and Value

This is a great service! Excellent value for money compared to high-street banks, transfers are pretty much instant without having to wait days for a SEPA transfer. I can't fault them so far.

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
H Anderson's avatar
H Anderson

Even my parents can use it w/o any issues!

Making forex transfers intuitive and easy to use -- so even my parents can send/receive money! Also saves me a load more than any other competitor!

Reviewed on 26th March 2021
hifromantal's avatar
hifromantal

Easy, fast

Took the pain away from stressful international money management! Transfers are so simple and fast. Keeps more of your money in your pocket and gives you greater control. Love it

Reviewed on 25th March 2021
mollyswan910@gmail.com's avatar
mollyswan910@gmail.com

No good

No good no good no good no good

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Cristian Ene's avatar
Cristian Ene

Best money transfer app ever

I have using TransferWise now Wise for 3 years now. It’s a perfect app for sending money to different country but also best freelance to get paid in multiple currency.

Reviewed on 18th March 2021
Pradatta Adhikary's avatar
Pradatta Adhikary

professional, responsible, low-cost,

I have a TransferWise account and quite happy with their service: exchange rates, speed and costs of transfer, customer support, UI/UX

Reviewed on 3rd March 2021
gatolucasalmu's avatar
gatolucasalmu

Great exchange rates with transparency

Transferwise provides good exchange rates, better than the most. Although there are very few others like Remitly and Skrill which may occasionally provide better rates as well. Transferwise in my experience has been very user friendly to operate, quick and transparent. Would recommend to give a try.

Reviewed on 28th February 2021
BK's avatar
BK

Transparent cheap multi currency accounts

Transparent cheap multi currency accounts. Awesome platform. You get bank details for every currency account you hold.

Reviewed on 22nd February 2021
Jad's avatar
Jad

Bank accounts in different currencies

I love transferwise, as they allow you to open different accounts in a lot of different currencies. You get a country specific bank account number (or IBAN, or whatever is needed).... Read more

And on top, they have great exchange rates, their card works like a charm and topping up is super easy.

Reviewed on 17th February 2021
Nina's avatar
Nina

First of its name

Speed! Accuracy! Easy to use and my go to. Love the borderless accounts!

Reviewed on 27th February 2020
AAnthony's avatar
AAnthony

No hassle in exchange, fast transfers

Happy with guaranteed exchange rates and low cost commission.

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Ny's avatar
Ny

Fast and Reliable

Bein Non EU living,working in EU,TW is life savior for me from my every month nightmare of how to send home money

Reviewed on 7th February 2020
Javed Iqbal's avatar
Javed Iqbal

Value, speed and service

I have used TransferWise frequently to make payments to Europe and the USA. There system is simple to use and their charges and exchange rates excellent value compared to my bank. Transfers are made quickly and I am kept updated on the progress.

Reviewed on 4th February 2020
Woodley's avatar
Woodley

Best company for international transfers and traveling

I've been using TransferWise for about 3 years and it's helped me save probably thousands of dollars on fees that I would have otherwise payed to the traditional banks. Not to mention how fast, helpful and reliable they are. 100% recommended to anyone looking to move money around the world or traveling with their debit cards.

Reviewed on 4th February 2020
Hector Guilarte's avatar
Hector Guilarte

Easy to use

I do have different platforms to use when I'm travelling. The Transferwise is the most comfortable app.

Aleksei Serbin's avatar
Aleksei Serbin

Great way to transfer money abroad

Very clear what the costs are. Easy to contact and they are very careful they know where the money is coming from.

Judith Wright's avatar
Judith Wright

TransferWise saved me hundreds!

I have nothing but positive feedback about TransferWise. Easy to use UI. Great customer service. Amazing service and rates. So trustworthy and helpful. I invited many friends who all use it religiously too.

Nabil Sumar's avatar