TransferWise Foreign Exchange Reviews

Our TransferWise Foreign Exchange reviews can help you to find out what life as a TransferWise customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

TransferWise Review Insight

Your Foreign Exchange Reviews

Review TransferWise's Foreign Exchange now

perfect for uk-eu transfers

Perfect app to send and receive money. As many special characteristics and extras

Reviewed on 13th April 2021
Guilherme Saraiva's avatar
Guilherme Saraiva

Great Service and Value

This is a great service! Excellent value for money compared to high-street banks, transfers are pretty much instant without having to wait days for a SEPA transfer. I can't fault them so far.

Reviewed on 29th March 2021
H Anderson's avatar
H Anderson

No good

No good no good no good no good

Reviewed on 22nd March 2021
Cristian Ene's avatar
Cristian Ene

First of its name

Speed! Accuracy! Easy to use and my go to. Love the borderless accounts!

Reviewed on 27th February 2020
AAnthony's avatar
AAnthony

No hassle in exchange, fast transfers

Happy with guaranteed exchange rates and low cost commission.

Reviewed on 8th February 2020
Ny's avatar
Ny

Fast and Reliable

Bein Non EU living,working in EU,TW is life savior for me from my every month nightmare of how to send home money

Reviewed on 7th February 2020
Javed Iqbal's avatar
Javed Iqbal

Value, speed and service

I have used TransferWise frequently to make payments to Europe and the USA. There system is simple to use and their charges and exchange rates excellent value compared to my bank. Transfers are made quickly and I am kept updated on the progress.

Reviewed on 4th February 2020
Woodley's avatar
Woodley

Best company for international transfers and traveling

I've been using TransferWise for about 3 years and it's helped me save probably thousands of dollars on fees that I would have otherwise payed to the traditional banks. Not to mention how fast, helpful and reliable they are. 100% recommended to anyone looking to move money around the world or traveling with their debit cards.

Reviewed on 4th February 2020
Hector Guilarte's avatar
Hector Guilarte

Easy to use

I do have different platforms to use when I'm travelling. The Transferwise is the most comfortable app.

Aleksei Serbin's avatar
Aleksei Serbin

Great way to transfer money abroad

Very clear what the costs are. Easy to contact and they are very careful they know where the money is coming from.

Judith Wright's avatar
Judith Wright

TransferWise saved me hundreds!

I have nothing but positive feedback about TransferWise. Easy to use UI. Great customer service. Amazing service and rates. So trustworthy and helpful. I invited many friends who all use it religiously too.

Nabil Sumar's avatar
Nabil Sumar

Incredibly easy to set up and use! Great rates too!

Just awesome. Great service and a doddle to use!

Reviewed on 31st January 2020
Girish Gopalakrishnan's avatar
Girish Gopalakrishnan

Great rates with a great card

Love the simplicity of the app and being able to use the card everywhere

Reviewed on 28th January 2020
Alessandro 's avatar
Alessandro

Unreliable scam but what else could we expect?

TransferWise can close accounts without warning and steal your money. There's a reason this service sounds too good to be true, because it is. I would any day much rather pay high fees and high currency exchange rates to "real" banks knowing that my money is safe and sound rather than knowing that I could lose everything in a split-second and have no way of recovering it because of their useless support.

Reviewed on 27th January 2020
Jon Buchan's avatar
Jon Buchan

Best account for multi currency

Amazing company, best and cheapest international transfers, always transparent so not even 1p is hidden in fees, reliable and always provide best exchange rates. Its my #1 debit card to go while travelling.

Reviewed on 24th January 2020
Erik erxon's avatar
Erik erxon

Bad Enough!!

It is not good, and they are holding your money more than 3 days. Plus, they frozen my account and they have asked many documents. More importantly, their customer service is terrible.

Reviewed on 24th January 2020
SULIMAN ABDELATY's avatar
SULIMAN ABDELATY

Best company in market

More than just a good company, the support center e very good and helpful!

LMCSFC's avatar
LMCSFC

The best forex product out there

Been using it for a few years now and find it to be the best product overall for forex (and not international travel)

AJ's avatar
AJ

Easy, honest, clear

I can confidently use the app, feeling secure and that I know I am not being ripped off on fx rates. Processes are quick, in a consumer world that is crawling via the ‘old’ banks. No hidden charges. Easy to navigate.

Terry Freeman's avatar
Terry Freeman

Made it to become a standard

TransferWise became a standard of transfers, understanding the complexity of its transactions, they still are respectful to its clients and their customer service is professional

Reviewed on 20th December 2019