Calling all Mortgage Brokers! Take part in our Mortgage Lender Benchmark survey today.Click Here
Ratings based on 478 reviews Last review 3 months ago

On Smart Money People, we have Varooma logbook loan reviews from people like you, who come here to share their experiences of using this company. Consumers tell us about things like customer service, value for money, and anything else they liked or disliked about Varooma. Or have you already had a logbook loan from Varooma? Please share your own experiences by leaving a review and you'll be helping others make better decisions!

Your Logbook Loan Reviews (478)

12th June 2018

Offer a service exactly as described. Easy going and welcoming approach

Used these guys a bunch of times before. Easy to deal with and always come up with the goods plus you get the option to settle early without penalty.

12th June 2018

Friendly and fast tranasaction

Right from the application staff where very friendly and efficient in processing the application. Within 6 hours paperwork was complete and money was in my account. I didn’t have to complete loads of online applications it was all quick and easy over the phone. Varooma doesn’t just base you on your credit score. I have been rejected elsewhere but instantly accepted at varooma. Highly recommend

6th June 2018

Requested to leave good review. Take these other ones with pinch of salt.

I was asked to leave a good review after signing my loan for credit on first payment so be wary of these reviews and take with a pinch of salt. Service okay, no different than others but pushing good reviews for credit does not feel right to me.

Reply from Varooma
Thank you for your review. Just to be clear, Varooma do not offer account credit for reviews on Smartmoneypeople.com and never have in the past.

Articles related to Varooma