World First Travel Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews

Ratings based on 1,902 reviews       Last review 1 year ago

Our World First Travel Insurance Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a World First Travel Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

World First Travel Insurance Review Insight

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

1,902 reviews

Review World First Travel Insurance's Travel Insurance now

It works!

Both my husband & I have used World First for annual insurance for several years. Can only recall 2 claims both of which were dealt with easily & to our satisfaction.

Reviewed on 9th September 2020
Alison's avatar
Alison

Excellent price and full coverage

After much searching online I went with World First due to the fact that they didn't penalise heavily for a pre-existing medical condition. Very user friendly application process. Several other sites wasted my time by allowing me to go through the whole application before refusing cover because of that condition.
I haven't had cause to make a claim yet which is the only reason I didn't give 5-stars.

Reviewed on 8th September 2020
Ian R's avatar
Ian R

Value for money

Used before and satisfied with cover and pfrice. Would renew again.

Reviewed on 5th September 2020
Robert's avatar
Robert

Pandemic Overview

Well, sadly in the current situation we have had to move our hoilday dates...then cancel and finally re-book further down the line, hoping for the best... and World First have been very accommodating...First Class.

Reviewed on 3rd September 2020
Stephen Brunskill's avatar
Stephen Brunskill

Good value, quick medical decisions

World First were able to provide a great value product, where one person had a medical condition, at almost the same price as other regular insurers. No brainer!

Reviewed on 1st September 2020
timboid's avatar
timboid

Finding precondition insurance was no problem with World1st especially when you were travelling out of Europe

Reviewed on 31st August 2020
Brenda's avatar
Brenda

Good cover at a good price

I can’t comment on making a claim as I haven’t needed to, but the cover offered for their price is excellent so I have renewed over a number of years.

Reviewed on 30th August 2020
Steve Higton's avatar
Steve Higton

Honest and customer friendly

They communicate in a timely manner - so I don't have to

Reviewed on 30th August 2020
Janet Lewis's avatar
Janet Lewis

used these for a few years. No problem.

chris's avatar
chris

first class

Not had any problems dealing with World First Travel Insurance, we were refunded the cost of insurance due to a covid 19 holiday cancellation and have taken out insurance again for our next holiday.

Margaret Light's avatar
Margaret Light

Good for long term health conditions

Reasonable price for people with long term health conditions

Morningstarlucy's avatar
Morningstarlucy

Australia cover

First travel should be called first choice as it’s ours when we need insurance. Easy policy to fill out and lots of info and telephone numbers, in the event we need to use them.Well done to the team for providing us with piece of mind, knowing our family is protected.

David from Cheadle's avatar
David from Cheadle

Fantastic service

They are very helpful and informative

Trudi Harsum's avatar
Trudi Harsum

Quick, easy, reliable.

World first gave me a first class experience

Shawn O'neil's avatar
Shawn O'neil

Easy to understand insurance

Easy to understand and good value insurance

Peter's avatar
Peter

Travel with confidence travel world wide

reliable company, good customer service, competitive rates.

Janebyrne's avatar
Janebyrne

Waste of money. Cheap insurance but no pay out.

Bought travel insurance. Covid 19 cancelled the holiday. No payout and World First refused to postpone the insured week.

A C's avatar
A C

I used world first for travel to Australia and New Zealand and also more recently the Philippines and was happy with their cover

Daryl 's avatar
Daryl

Good value and reliable

I've used them a couple of times now, luckily without ever needing to claim. Getting the quotes and setting up the policies has been straightforwards each time.

Reviewed on 27th August 2020
Simon W's avatar
Simon W

Highly recommended

World First Travel were there for me when I needed them after my previous provider declined to cover me for an existing condition.

Reviewed on 27th August 2020