Share your insurance feedback and make your voice heard.Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

Yorkshire Bank Cash ISA Reviews

Ratings based on 3 reviews Last review 1 month ago

Yorkshire Bank ISA reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to give you the inside track on what having an ISA with Yorkshire Bank is really like. Oh, and if you have experience using a Yorkshire Bank ISA, you can write a review too. Smart Money People is the UK's leading financial services review site. Together, we can help us to increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your Cash ISA Reviews (3)

30th May 2019

Can't put ISA on internet banking

I opened a help to buy ISA with Yorkshire bank. The man who helped me set this up didn't give me the correct information on this (he said the bonus would go towards my deposit, I later found out you don't get the bonus until after the house purchase so this was incorrect information). However, there seems to have been a lot of confusion on this across other banks too at the time, so that may be more a fault of the government!

The ISA has generally been very good (decent interest rate), however I am not able to have the ISA appear on my internet banking or the app. This is quite frustrating as it makes it longer to transfer money to it and I'm not able to easily keep track of how much I've saved!

21st June 2016

Absolutely the best bank in the world... probably

I've never had an issue in the 20 years I've banked with them, they always have a smile and if I want something to change they do it, but never pressure me to buy products or services I don't want or need

Articles related to Yorkshire Bank