1st Central: Personal Accident reviews

Based on 4 reviews, last reviewed 1st Dec 2022

friendly staff nothing is a problem for the call staff to sort Reviewed on: 14th July 2017

Unprofessional they are not professionals. I had an accident and they did nothing for me. they found me guilty even though I wasn't. I also destroyed my back. I ... Read more Reviewed on: 1st December 2022

About the Personal Accident

1st Central personal accident reviews can help you to learn a little more about 1st Central's personal accident policies. Our reviews are written by our Smart Money People community. Do you have a 1st Central's personal accident policy? If so, you can write a short review, which will help other people too.

Review 1st Central: Personal Accident now

1st Central Personal Accident reviews (4)

Unprofessional

they are not professionals. I had an accident and they did nothing for me. they found me guilty even though I wasn't. I also destroyed my back. I waited 7 months for them to call me and they didn't. Just guilty. Reviewed on: 1st December 2022

Worst insurance company

The worst insurance company I've deal with.Like customer and like 3rd party no fault claim. Customer: changed my policy on my new car and they didn't transfer my NCB protection.I've called them and they said will check and update me(this was 3 months ago) 3rd party:After a non fault accident with one of there customer(hit me on the rear in traffic jam).They keeped my car 2 month and said they will not repair it and offer me half of the price for repair and £500 compensatory(I was at hospital and 6 physiotherapy sessions). WORST Company, they deserve 0* Reviewed on: 3rd September 2022

Nice

122679ihfglkssrhbbkkdtygjndrhkoogthkyf Reviewed on: 31st March 2022
Reza Kaveh's avatar
Reza Kaveh

friendly staff

nothing is a problem for the call staff to sort Reviewed on: 14th July 2017

Do you have a different 1st Central product?

1st Central has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products