Allica Savings Reviews

Allica bank, a new UK-based bank, now offers retail savings accounts. If you'd like to share your Allica savings review, then please go ahead! You'll be helping our community find out more about this new kid on the savings block!

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Savings Reviews

Review Allica 's Savings now

Great product

Really great company with a fantastic savings product.

Reviewed on 28th March 2022
Fiona Quarmby's avatar
Fiona Quarmby

Intuitive web site

Competitive rates available at the time.

Reviewed on 19th March 2022
Melvyn Macartney's avatar
Melvyn Macartney

GreT SERVICE IN OPENING AND MAINTAIM ACCOUNT

Reviewed on 18th March 2022
Steve Collier's avatar
Steve Collier

Easy to setup and manage

We were impressed by the interest rate on offer and found it quick and easy to setup a personal savings account. Managing the account is straightforward and trouble free.

Reviewed on 16th March 2022
Robin Braysher's avatar
Robin Braysher

Accessible investment

Good rates and easy to deal with online

Reviewed on 13th March 2022
Katharine McLean's avatar
Katharine McLean

Good experience

Easy to open account and a good interest rate offered

Reviewed on 12th March 2022
Paul Adams's avatar
Paul Adams

Allica as a savings' bank

Allica is a reliable bank who are looking after my money very well

Florence Nderitu's avatar
Florence Nderitu

Great Value

Easy to create account and very good savings rate compere to other banks. Easy to fund and both mobile app and website easy to use. Overall great value.

Richard Erskine's avatar
Richard Erskine

Fixed savings

When we took out a fixed savings account it was the best rate we could find. All went smoothly with no problems.

MORRIS JD's avatar
MORRIS JD

Trouble free investment

Staff were very helpful and informative throughout my investment with them.

Mrs Carol Sellors 's avatar
Mrs Carol Sellors

Good product, trustworthy company

Rebecca Wise's avatar
Rebecca Wise

Very efficient

At last, a bank where you can speak to someone without hanging on the phone for hours. They then deal with any issues straight away.

Pip Moody's avatar
Pip Moody

Allica Bank Experience

Fast simple and straightforward process for opening the account and making deposits, each transaction seperately communicated

Ron Rigley's avatar
Ron Rigley

Good systems and Efficient

Easy website and system of opening account online. Once the account was opened Allica sent acknowledgement and confirmation through quickly and efficiently. No problems at all.

sharon brian barker's avatar
sharon brian barker

Brilliant customer service

I was trying to open a savings account and my bank thought it may have been not right , however did a little more digging and phoned up customer services and the gentleman was very good putting my mind at ease and sending me a code through to my phone so Read more

I was trying to open a savings account and my bank thought it may have been not right , however did a little more digging and phoned up customer services and the gentleman was very good putting my mind at ease and sending me a code through to my phone so I went ahead and now have a savings account with a decent percentage so well done , and feel happy and reassured to recommend you to anyone .

linda bush's avatar
linda bush

Super savings

Very easy to open, hassle free, super savings

Carol Marshall's avatar
Carol Marshall

A good reliable bank with very helpful staff

I opened a fixed rate deposit a/c at this bank. I found it very easy to do as when I did have a slight problem, I was advised without delay on the phone by a very helpful lady and so no problem. The interest rate was very good for these times and so I a Read more

I opened a fixed rate deposit a/c at this bank. I found it very easy to do as when I did have a slight problem, I was advised without delay on the phone by a very helpful lady and so no problem. The interest rate was very good for these times and so I am now a happy satisfied customer.

peter bayley's avatar
peter bayley

A very positive experience with online banking as my first experience.

My experience with Allica online banking was easy to facilitate . The team were all very well informed courteous and very helpful .As my first experience with Allica banking l was impressed.

MrMthsn@aol.com's avatar
MrMthsn@aol.com

Helpful staff

Helpful staff, easy to deal with

mvb's avatar