Allica: Savings reviews

Based on 1,311 reviews, last reviewed 21st May 2024
100% decrease in 5 star reviews
75% decrease in 1 star reviews

Straightforward account opening Smooth service overall. Opened a fixed savings account as the rates were better than the market average. The funding monies arrived within a few days ... Read more Reviewed on: 16th March 2024
Sofiya Kanova's avatar
Sofiya Kanova

Business struggle. I have a business account with this bank. I am now one week. I can’t access my online banking all the time. I contact you with the customer service te... Read more Reviewed on: 21st May 2024
Hossam m's avatar
Hossam m

About the Savings

Allica bank, a new UK-based bank, now offers retail savings accounts. If you'd like to share your Allica savings review, then please go ahead! You'll be helping our community find out more about this new kid on the savings block!

Review Allica: Savings now

Allica Savings reviews (1311)

Business struggle.

I have a business account with this bank. I am now one week. I can’t access my online banking all the time. I contact you with the customer service telling me technical issue. We can’t pay for the bill. We can’t pay Customer Account manager never answer the phone. Customer service doesn’t have any answer our business stop because all the money inside in this bank Reviewed on: 21st May 2024
Hossam m's avatar
Hossam m

Straightforward account opening

Smooth service overall. Opened a fixed savings account as the rates were better than the market average. The funding monies arrived within a few days and when I had to change my nominated account, managed to do so via the online chat. Subsequently, I also received a confirmation email. Reviewed on: 16th March 2024
Sofiya Kanova's avatar
Sofiya Kanova

Excellent service for my needs.

Excellent service for my needs. It was easy to open an account and keep track of my investments. Reviewed on: 3rd March 2024
Jennifer R's avatar
Jennifer R

Easy to work with, no issues.

Easy to work with, no issues. Happy to look at other products. No concerns Reviewed on: 27th February 2024
Stuart C's avatar
Stuart C

Do you have a different Allica product?

Allica has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products