Aviva Annuity Reviews

Ratings based on 7 reviews       Last review 2 days ago

At Smart Money People, we collect Aviva Annuity reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting an Aviva Annuity check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Aviva customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others!

Aviva Review Insight

Features

Your Annuity Reviews

Review Aviva's Annuity now

Efficiency declined over the years

I have been with Aviva PP for over 30 years, in recent years the customer service is less than beguilling, never do what they say they are going to do?? I have transferred to an annuity with Canada Life which is a higher rating.

Reviewed on 15th October 2021
Lady Penelope's avatar
Lady Penelope

Terrible company

Refusing to pay out my husband's annuity - over £200,000 has been swiped and no apology or explanation. Are they about to go under ? We are now taking legal advice to try and get his money back from them but suspect we will have an almighty battle. Be careful people - they will take your money and run.

Reviewed on 13th October 2021
lynne elliott's avatar
lynne elliott

Good deal

Flexible for cars and house content

Reviewed on 20th September 2017
Severine Foot's avatar
Severine Foot

Its been great having the the best deals on car insurance Aviva is top idol for my friends and family they have excellence in every way

Reviewed on 19th September 2017
Shannon Williams's avatar
Shannon Williams

AVIVA -- great company

Great service from AVIVA!! Very happy customer!

Reviewed on 16th August 2017
J B's avatar
J B

Old style policy

An old fashioned decreasing value policy that I had for many years. I have cancelled it for another type which is more up to date and tailored to my current needs.

Reviewed on 7th August 2017
Lynne McFadyen 's avatar
Lynne McFadyen

Simple and great price

I applied for personal insurance to cover me for using my community gym and was insured quickly at a very low price. Easy peasy!

Reviewed on 24th July 2017