Back2Credit: Debt Solutions reviews

Based on 747 reviews, last reviewed 30th May 2023

Extremely helpful and Informative They helped explain how things work clearly, very clear on the phone, very quick to get in contact with them, I was completely at a loss for hope and ... Read more Reviewed on: 30th May 2023
Calum's avatar
Calum

Awful company I regret taken up a service with this company. unprofessional broken promises and an taking advantage of people in a difficult finical position lookin... Read more Reviewed on: 23rd May 2023
AMB's avatar
AMB

About the Debt Solutions

Review Back2Credit: Debt Solutions now

Back2Credit Debt Solutions reviews (747)

Extremely helpful and Informative

They helped explain how things work clearly, very clear on the phone, very quick to get in contact with them, I was completely at a loss for hope and understanding if how to deal with my debt and the guys as back2credit have completely turned that around and gave me hope again, also very kind and caring staff too Reviewed on: 30th May 2023
Calum's avatar
Calum

Absolutely amazing company

Been with back2credit awhile now to help pay off my debts. Everyone I speak to if I’ve needed to have been so helpful. They don’t expect you to use all your spare money on it like some other company’s and make it affordable for you so you can live too. Also they do most/all of the work (getting in touch with the places you owe money to which I’d a real help). Would highly recommend this company to anyone if you ever find yourself in a rubbish debt situation and needing help. Reviewed on: 27th May 2023
Kirsty's avatar
Kirsty

Very helpful

Find people and procedure very easy and they do understand the situation one individual is dealing with in this cost of living situation we are all facing Reviewed on: 26th May 2023
mel love's avatar
mel love

Great customer service !

Back2credit really help me out a lot with my finances and are very helpful explaining thing over with you by email and phone ! Reviewed on: 26th May 2023

Review Back2Credit: Debt Solutions now