Advanced Collection Systems : Debt Collection reviews

Based on 2 reviews, last reviewed 10th Jul 2022

Latest highest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 4 or 5 stars.

Horrible company Horrible company. I am a single mum and had a debt of 350 pounds. Agreed with this company to pay monthly as I am on UC and did not have a job. Out of... Read more Reviewed on: 10th July 2022
Deep Pink's avatar
Deep Pink

About the Debt Collection

Review Advanced Collection Systems : Debt Collection now

Advanced Collection Systems Debt Collection reviews (2)

Horrible company

Horrible company. I am a single mum and had a debt of 350 pounds. Agreed with this company to pay monthly as I am on UC and did not have a job. Out of 7 months of payment, missed the payment for 10 days and the threatening emails and letters came. Forced me to pay 109 pounds within a month as the company promised to put me through the legal action. Just horrible service Reviewed on: 10th July 2022
Deep Pink's avatar
Deep Pink

Threatening bullies

Poorly worded letter, and they have no legal power. They are a debt collection agency, "We now give formal notice that unless payment is received within 72 hours of receipt of this letter, legal action may be taken in order to secure our clients position. Any such action would include legal costs and interest and may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future". They go on to say "you must contact us to pay in full" They have the same legal powers as my friends cat, only the cat is nice. Reviewed on: 20th December 2020

Do you have a different Advanced Collection Systems product?

Advanced Collection Systems has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products