Step Change Debt Management Reviews

Ratings based on 1,680 reviews       Last review 21 hours ago

Read or write Step Change debt management reviews from the Smart Money People community. if you're considering using Step Change, read our reviews from people like you to decide whether it's the best product for you. Our reviews come from people who have used the product, so can offer some great insight as to whether it's good or bad. Been a Step Change debt management customer in the past? Write a review today and help others!

Step Change Review Insight

Fees & Charges

Your Debt Management Reviews

1,680 reviews

Review Step Change's Debt Management now

Customer friendly and service and excellent contact centre

Muhammet Etem's avatar
Muhammet Etem

Excellent service, no hassle!

The company understands your financial situation and works with you to find an affordable amount to pay towards your creditors. However, you have to come clean and tell about all the creditors.

Lionel Moche's avatar
Lionel Moche

Debt Management Plan

The best company that will help with Debt Management free of charge. People are friendly and will always guide you through. Feels like another part of family.

George S's avatar
George S

Life saver's

Less anxious now I am with stepchange

Angela Byrne's avatar
Angela Byrne

Super

Step change is a great company to work with

Barbara Sarpong's avatar
Barbara Sarpong

Kind and considerate

Helped me to sort my finances out

Angie Edwards's avatar
Angie Edwards

Kind and knowledgeable

I have been with step change for a few years and they made it so easy to speak to them and sort myself out

Angie Edwards's avatar
Angie Edwards

Understanding and helpful

A very helpful company who listened and dealt with my money problem .

Reviewed on 7th April 2021
Donna Harvey's avatar
Donna Harvey

Life Saving Organisation

We Found ourselves in an inevitable and difficult to control financial... Read more

We Found ourselves in an inevitable and difficult to control financial situation.

The service and advice offered by StepChange meant that two young men could regain their foothold on their careers and their parents could resume making positive contributions towards them and others.
Almost every time I speak with a StepChange advisor I remind them that their service is literally life saving

Reviewed on 5th September 2020
John Coates's avatar
John Coates

Check out

Stepchange guide you all the way through step by step and make it easy join and keep helping you all the way through

Reviewed on 28th August 2020
Jackie Collins's avatar
Jackie Collins

Very good service

Stepchsnge really did change my life I was very stress out before they started to help me sort out my money problems. New I can see my way forward .

Reviewed on 26th August 2020
Jean's avatar
Jean

Helped with my depth problem

took a weight of my mind helped me get back on track again really helpful service Highly recommend you

Reviewed on 20th August 2020
kelly carline's avatar
kelly carline

Light at the end of a dark tunnel

The customer service team are wonderful, helpful and very thorough. They want to understand what has caused things to get to where they are so they can help you. When you're honest, they are able to help you in a way that changes your perspective on your debt. Instead of a burden, it becomes just another everyday bill. Thank you for your continued help stepchange.

Reviewed on 13th August 2020
DanielleD's avatar
DanielleD

My situation has been greatly helped by StepChange and their very helpful and understanding staff.

Whenever i have contacted StepChange I have always been helped by the very understanding staff.

Reviewed on 12th August 2020
Barbara Jacquesson's avatar
Barbara Jacquesson

Incredible debt charity

They are great! Very non judgemental and took the time to explain things thoroughly. I really like the fact you have a login so you can check your monthly statements and info.

Reviewed on 11th August 2020
Canyon Nobrega-Jones's avatar
Canyon Nobrega-Jones

Life savers

I got help from step change when could not see any other way to go highly recommendable.

Reviewed on 10th August 2020
Syed Hussain's avatar
Syed Hussain

Step Change

Step Change helped me when I got into debt, I think they are marvellous, they are caring helpful and efficient at what they do and I am very grateful to them.

Reviewed on 9th August 2020
Susan Smith's avatar
Susan Smith

Great team

Always very helpful and easy to speak to , would definitely recommend

Reviewed on 7th August 2020
June Pettengell 's avatar
June Pettengell

Gets my vote - Ease the pain of debt

Stepchange colleagues were very helpful and guided me through the worry of facing my debts and sorting out the best way forward.

Reviewed on 6th August 2020
Ann's avatar
Ann

Very good review

Very helpful & understanding . Never had any issues & always keep me informed of any changes which may occur

Reviewed on 5th August 2020