Step Change Debt Management Reviews

Ratings based on 6,194 reviews       Last review 3 months ago

Read or write Step Change debt management reviews from the Smart Money People community. if you're considering using Step Change, read our reviews from people like you to decide whether it's the best product for you. Our reviews come from people who have used the product, so can offer some great insight as to whether it's good or bad. Been a Step Change debt management customer in the past? Write a review today and help others!

Step Change Review Insight

Fees & Charges

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Debt Management Reviews

6,194 reviews

Review Step Change's Debt Management now

Very high standard.

For a few years they have helped with our finances emmencely,

Reviewed on 23rd September 2021
alan allnatt's avatar
alan allnatt

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have been with you for a few good... Read more

We have been with you for a few good years.
Every year I have meeting to submit my DMP plan, each time during my contacts, I am very well served with full understanding and help at all times.
Ladies and Gentlemen serving clients a very business like specific nice and friendly. Thank you for everything you do for me .Greetings to all.
I wish you continued success in unpleasant and difficult live situations.

Reviewed on 19th September 2021
Boleslaw Zmuda 's avatar
Boleslaw Zmuda

Helped me out of my terrible situation

My wife passed away and I become very ill was about to loose my house and they helped me to sort my bills out.

Reviewed on 10th September 2021
Ian Brandon's avatar
Ian Brandon

Sharon Monk

Step change is so helpful.They Don.t judge you .They helpful. They help you sleep at night .I wouldn't.t use anyone else

Reviewed on 10th September 2021
Sharon Monk's avatar
Sharon Monk

I am veryhappy by the service and help which I get from Stepchange.

Reviewed on 7th September 2021
Alemseged Eyob's avatar
Alemseged Eyob

Helpful hand with understanding

Step change and their staff were so helpful when I was at a very difficult time in my life, both financially and emotionally. They helped me to see clearly a way forward while ensuring all my creditors were fairly treated, which gave me peace of mind.

Reviewed on 6th September 2021
Margaret Luckus's avatar
Margaret Luckus

Very helpful

StepChange have helped me for the last 7 years, they are very friendly kind team of people, l would defiantly recommend this company

Reviewed on 6th September 2021
Anna Palermo's avatar
Anna Palermo

They don't patronise, they help and give you practical advice.

MN's avatar
MN

Super Service & Satisfied Customer.

Excellent customer service & staff are very helpful with prompt response for any inquiries pre-Covid Epidemic. I would only recommend to bear in mind that all your customer don't have access Digital Platform.

Ismael Ibrahim 's avatar
Ismael Ibrahim

Satisfied client

Very supportive and always provide the best of advice

Toussaint Senin's avatar
Toussaint Senin

Big help

Was single parent with 5kids unexpectedly,in debt by a £1000,didnt know what to do but stepchange listened,sorted out a budget,made a payment plan with my creditors,am now debt free,Thankyou Stepchange

Lynn Empson's avatar
Lynn Empson

Life saving debt help

Fabulous service, helpful, informative, compassionate; solution easily found and instigated which literally changed my life

... 's avatar
...

My first choice

When I had a bad situation I found Step Change online. It was very easy and quick. I had twice problem with my online account and on the phone same day resolved. Thank you

Symo's avatar
Symo

Help

Helped me when I was down couldn't have survived without your help and understanding

Douglas Maxwell 's avatar
Douglas Maxwell

Excellent customer service

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. My phone calls were answered on time.

Helena Aweso 's avatar
Helena Aweso

the best

very helpful and polite the best experience ever thank you

Mark Agana's avatar
Mark Agana

a full and valid life

It’s helped me to organise my finances and take responsibility but most of all to live a full and valid life

Denise williamd's avatar
Denise williamd

Brilliant.

Stepchange have helped me so much,after my ex husband left me in a lot of debt, They set up my plan and it's been running smoothly ever since.l know they are at the end of the phone if I need them.

Debbie's avatar
Debbie

Perfect

In times of trouble. Worry and uncertainty they helped so much. Thank you

S's avatar
S

Patient, informative and understanding

My debts had spiralled out of control and the interest was just Pilling on.... Read more

My debts had spiralled out of control and the interest was just Pilling on.
Step change took their time, first phone call was over an hour long, spanned two advisors as one had finished their shift, yet she did most of it and handed me to her colleague after bringing him upto speed.

I got honest advise and was never judged. They made a difficult process easy and gave lots of advise.

They can be life savers. Their help gave me hope and improved the quality of my life.

Babu's avatar