Step Change Debt Management Reviews

Ratings based on 6,649 reviews       Last review 2 months ago

Read or write Step Change debt management reviews from the Smart Money People community. if you're considering using Step Change, read our reviews from people like you to decide whether it's the best product for you. Our reviews come from people who have used the product, so can offer some great insight as to whether it's good or bad. Been a Step Change debt management customer in the past? Write a review today and help others!

Your Debt Management Reviews

6,649 reviews

Review Step Change's Debt Management now

Empathic and understanding staff , made me feel that I could cope with my debts.

Reviewed on 27th September 2022
Taj's avatar
Taj

Absolutely brilliant

Step change have helped give me peace of mind. They do not judge, just offer fair, solid advice. I would recommend them to anyone struggling with debt problems.

Reviewed on 25th August 2022
TS's avatar
TS

brilliant helpful advice

no judgement friendly staff sorted all my debts no more worries

susanjones118@yahoo.co.uk's avatar
susanjones118@yahoo.co.uk

Outstanding

Incredible support anyone who is afraid of making the first move, please please do it. The procedure is simple and very straight forward. I’m looking forward to being debt free in 9 months time.

Boss Lady's avatar
Boss Lady

should have asked for help sooner

I had been avoiding facing my financial difficulties- thinking I could keep going. The stress was a huge strain on me. Stepchange made the whole process easier for me. There was no stigma just support and understanding and a great efficiency in sorting Read more

The stress was a huge strain on me.
Stepchange made the whole process easier for me. There was no stigma just support and understanding and a great efficiency in sorting out my debts.
I really am extremely grateful to them.

Anne Black known as Louise Black's avatar
Anne Black known as Louise Black

Debt management plan

Very friendly and professional advice, efficient timely wise.

Reviewed on 17th August 2022
Gabi S.'s avatar
Gabi S.

saved my sanity

with out the support from stepchange i do not know where i would be today

Tony Hayes's avatar
Tony Hayes

Life saver

Life was so unbareable before i was introduced to Step Change they gave me some life back it doesnt bare thinking about

Michelle 's avatar
Michelle

Step Change experience

I have been with Step Change for a while now and they have been SO much help. They are patient, understanding and supportive, and the guidance they give you is terrifically helpful.

Andrew Markwell 's avatar
Andrew Markwell

Came to my rescue

I’ve been struggling for a while with my finances. I’m not able to work because of my health, I was advised to get in touch with Stepchange and I’m so thankful I did. They helped me with a debt repayment plan and breathing space .

Reviewed on 15th August 2022
J's avatar
J

Kind extremely helpful through out the process

They helped me through my debt problems and where understanding helpful they made me feel like I mattered and that they would be there for me I needed that kind of reassurance and help I will recommend them to whoever needs help as they are the best

Reviewed on 15th August 2022
Maria Britton's avatar
Maria Britton

I have been with Step Change for over 12years and I them helpful in everyday, listening to all my debt problems and always willing to listen and to help in every way they can.

My experience with step change I feel very confident speaking to the advisors, they very polite and trustworthy.

Estelle Braithwaite's avatar
Estelle Braithwaite

Best Debt Management

Stepchange made it easy to enter a DMP without any problems at all

J Bence's avatar
J Bence

Brilliant organisation

Step Change were so helpful in helping sort out a payment plan for my debts which took away the stress I'd been dealing with. So efficient and professional it is impressive.

Michelle Milne's avatar
Michelle Milne

Step Change couldn't have been more helpful or understanding of my predicament!

I got into trouble with bank overdrafts and overspending on store cards etc. A friend was kind enough to contact SC on my behalf to see what I needed to do. They have been so attentive to my situation and always efficiently at the other end of the phone. Read more

I got into trouble with bank overdrafts and overspending on store cards etc. A friend was kind enough to contact SC on my behalf to see what I needed to do. They have been so attentive to my situation and always efficiently at the other end of the phone. Thankfully I'm well on my way to being hopefully solvent. Many thanks SC, you save lives and people's self respect and dignity. So deserved to achieve this award. Many thanks.

Andrew Edwards 's avatar
Andrew Edwards

There to help me when needed

Company after company were trying to get me to pay them more than I could but Step-change to over my affairs and sorted out my DMP and contacted the companies and came up plan to suit everyone.

George Easdale's avatar
George Easdale

payment plan

Stepchange are amazing they could not do enough for us and helped us get into a Payment Plan. Would highly recommend them.

Catherine and Henry Moir's avatar
Catherine and Henry Moir

Debt angels

I was so panicked about my credit card debts and spiralling interest. StepChange arranged a Debt Management Plan for me, so now my interest is frozen and I'm paying off as much as I can on a monthly basis. The relief is absolutely huge and it's so brillia Read more

I was so panicked about my credit card debts and spiralling interest. StepChange arranged a Debt Management Plan for me, so now my interest is frozen and I'm paying off as much as I can on a monthly basis. The relief is absolutely huge and it's so brilliant to be able to manage everything centrally with the clout of StepChange behind me instead of contacting individual companies myself. So grateful for their work!

NikkiC's avatar
NikkiC

Life changing

Life before StepChange was a nightmare. We feared the `phone ringing, the postman calling. We had run out of all options we had very little money after paying our debts. A `phone call to StepChange changed our lives. The first call we made to StepChan Read more

Life before StepChange was a nightmare. We feared the `phone ringing, the postman calling. We had run out of all options we had very little money after paying our debts. A `phone call to StepChange changed our lives. The first call we made to StepChange we were treat with nothing but helpfulness, NO condemnation for being in a financial mess. Just positive help from the very first call.
THANK YOU.
I cannot recommend StepChange enough.

Patricia Oakshott's avatar
Patricia Oakshott

Reassuring

Their reassurance helped me to tackle my problem head on and they were patient in explaining my various options to find one that worked for me.

Reubenscompany's avatar