StepChange: Debt Management reviews

Based on 7,576 reviews, last reviewed 31st Jan 2024
67% decrease in 5 star reviews

Very helpful and informative for my financial needs Very helpful and informative for my financial needs Reviewed on: 31st January 2024
Frank E's avatar
Frank E

Advised me to do an IVA and I ended up in more debt I was unemployed, 3 children and renting. I now know I qualified for a Dro. My Iva failed and I am now doing a Dro but this should have been the advic... Read more Reviewed on: 17th August 2021
Lisa F's avatar
Lisa F

About the Debt Management

Read or write Step Change debt management reviews from the Smart Money People community. if you're considering using Step Change, read our reviews from people like you to decide whether it's the best product for you. Our reviews come from people who have used the product, so can offer some great insight as to whether it's good or bad. Been a Step Change debt management customer in the past? Write a review today and help others!

Review StepChange: Debt Management now

StepChange Debt Management reviews (7576)

Very helpful and informative for my financial needs

Frank E's avatar
Frank E

So far so good!

I have have been dealing with Step Change who are currently helping me set up a DMP. They have been so helpful and the two customer support ladies I have spoken to (Jo / Lille) have been so lovely. Answered any questions I had. I am hoping the great service continues on in to my DMP. Thanks, Ross Reviewed on: 30th October 2023
Ross C's avatar
Ross C

Would highly recommend

Easy to set up lots of help available. Wish I had done this along time ago Reviewed on: 3rd September 2023
Gub's avatar
Gub

The greatest

Stepchange have been a life saving charity for me. There customer relations team are wonderful and honestly this charity deserves the biggest reward. I cannot praise them enough and cannot put into words, how much they have supported me. Reviewed on: 1st September 2023
Fatima 's avatar
Fatima

Do you have a different StepChange product?

StepChange has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products