Bamboo Loans Personal Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 6,847 reviews       Last review 2 weeks ago

Looking for Bamboo Personal Loans reviews? Read below to see what our community is saying about Bamboo Loans and see what insight people like you can offer on whether this might be the right product for you! Already used Bamboo Loans? Please share your own review of their personal loan service and help others!

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Personal Loan Reviews

6,847 reviews

Review Bamboo Loans's Personal Loan now

Loan approved efficiently

I was grateful for bamboo to approve my loan during difficult time in lockdown helped me tremendously not to fall in further debts. I am now in a better position to pay back my loan smoothly. I do hope they make it top 3 awards.

Reviewed on 8th September 2022
Smriti D's avatar
Smriti D

Bamboo is a good loan provider who understand circumstances of each individual then they provide the loan affordable

Baboo loans are an excellent loan provider

Reviewed on 8th September 2022
David Russels's avatar
David Russels

Efficient service

Terrific and straight forward loan services. I do highly recommend !!

Reviewed on 31st August 2022
Joao Vitor Garcia's avatar
Joao Vitor Garcia

Easy and convenient to apply

Easy and convenient to apply, quick process and payment

Reviewed on 25th August 2022
Simon 's avatar
Simon

They came in just in time with the money. In short, AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 23rd August 2022
Michelle's avatar
Michelle

Awsome

Fast and very easy to apply for, not one bit of hassle at all. The application is very simple and easy to do. Once you’ve been approved have your money in the bank within the nest day

Reviewed on 19th August 2022
Chantelle's avatar
Chantelle

Good service

Applied for a loan, to cover some household costs quick and easy application payed out within 1 business day. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 16th August 2022
Dylan Nurse's avatar
Dylan Nurse

Great Company

Quick, easy, and transparent. I would recommend to anyone

Jim Cavanagh's avatar
Jim Cavanagh

Great customer care

In such difficult times, when you need a little bit of help, the friendliness of the customer team is everything.

Sara Faz's avatar
Sara Faz

Service

Excellent service quick and easy freindly staff

Stewart Malley's avatar
Stewart Malley

Friendly and extremely helpful

I work on nights so speaking to people through normal hours is difficult but bamboo was patient and extremely helpful and it was quick and stress free

James Smyth's avatar
James Smyth

Quick and simple

I was looking for a loan and bamboo pooped up. Looking at the competitive rates I decided to apply, I was really surprised how quick the application was and within a few hours the money was in my bank ready to go! Fantastic service would highly recommend.

Antony 's avatar
Antony

First Class and Hassle Free

Taking out a loan with Bamboo was stress free. The entire process was quick and easy with excellent communication along the way.

Luke Carter's avatar
Luke Carter

Easy to use

Good easy loans and schedule to follow

kalvin mcghee's avatar
kalvin mcghee

Stress-Free Process

Great experience from the start. Application easy to follow, great customer service from follow-up call following initial application. Approved and quick turnaround for loan into my account and most importantly, great customer service while a current cust Read more

Great experience from the start. Application easy to follow, great customer service from follow-up call following initial application. Approved and quick turnaround for loan into my account and most importantly, great customer service while a current customer. Emailed in to changed my payment date and all completed swiftly. Would certainly recommend.

Shaun Hutcheon's avatar
Shaun Hutcheon

Simple instructions

Easy to apply and the information is clear and easy to understand .You get decision and money within minutes

Bongani's avatar
Bongani

Amazing service

Quick and efficient, hassle free, was very easy I am very happy with the amazing service

A hamid's avatar
A hamid

Easy and helpful, money issued straight away

The process was easy to complete and the money was issued straight away, which was great as it came on time for what I needed it for, helping me achieve my goals in life.

Girl Power setting goals's avatar
Girl Power setting goals

Class, easy to work with

Quick and easy decision, will work with you.

Jake Halstead's avatar
Jake Halstead

Life savers

They gave me a chance when nobody else would. I will always be thankful.

Reviewed on 13th August 2022