Bamboo Loans: Personal Loan reviews

Based on 6,852 reviews, last reviewed 14th Jan 2023
100% decrease in 5 star reviews

Excellent company I have used Bamboo Loans 3 times and they have never failed me! Quick and simple processes. Reviewed on: 14th January 2023
Cris's avatar
Cris

Nightmare ended by ombudsman Irresponsible lender, thankfully I had support from the financial ombudsman. Avoid Reviewed on: 6th October 2022

About the Personal Loan

Looking for Bamboo Personal Loans reviews? Read below to see what our community is saying about Bamboo Loans and see what insight people like you can offer on whether this might be the right product for you! Already used Bamboo Loans? Please share your own review of their personal loan service and help others!

Review Bamboo Loans: Personal Loan now

Bamboo Loans Personal Loan reviews (6852)

Excellent company

Cris's avatar
Cris

Nightmare ended by ombudsman

Loan approved efficiently

I was grateful for bamboo to approve my loan during difficult time in lockdown helped me tremendously not to fall in further debts. I am now in a better position to pay back my loan smoothly. I do hope they make it top 3 awards. Reviewed on: 8th September 2022
Smriti D's avatar
Smriti D

Bamboo is a good loan provider who understand circumstances of each individual then they provide the loan affordable

Baboo loans are an excellent loan provider Reviewed on: 8th September 2022

Do you have a different Bamboo Loans product?

Bamboo Loans has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products