Bamboo Loans Personal Loan Reviews

Ratings based on 2,742 reviews       Last review 2 months ago

Looking for Bamboo Personal Loans reviews? Read below to see what our community is saying about Bamboo Loans and see what insight people like you can offer on whether this might be the right product for you! Already used Bamboo Loans? Please share your own review of their personal loan service and help others!

Bamboo Loans Review Insight

Consumer Credit Awards logo Winner of "Best Personal Loan Provider" at the Consumer Credit Awards 2017.

Your Personal Loan Reviews

2,742 reviews

Review Bamboo Loans's Personal Loan now

fast and friendly

needed at car got the loan within three days got the car . back on the road agian . thank you

Reviewed on 12th September 2021
jim hall 's avatar
jim hall

I’m very happy why bamboo , because they was fast in deposits the money in my account , went me need the this thanks bamboo . Only send my bank statement. If you need one loan bamboo is the better

Reviewed on 10th September 2021
Alberto's avatar
Alberto

Very likely I would definitely recemend them to anyone

I couldn't be more then happy what they have done for me helping me with the loan they give me to pay for my decking for my caravan

Reviewed on 6th September 2021
Carl ferns's avatar
Carl ferns

Friendly

I was pre-approved for a loan from Bamboo, which took all the hassle out of trying to find one. a simple and easy form to fill in on line and a call to their contact centre, where I was asked a couple of further questions and bam, contracts via email and money in the bank. all so very simple.

Reviewed on 5th September 2021
Ian Ashby's avatar
Ian Ashby

Brilliant service.

Brilliant, speedy service. Customer service agents were fantastic and super helpful. Sorted our loan out in less than a day and paid into my bank withing 24 hours of acceptance.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Ewan Mayes's avatar
Ewan Mayes

Quick and easy

Fast efficient process. All stages clear throughout.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Megan Thompson's avatar
Megan Thompson

Very good

Very good service and very quick as well

Cosmin's avatar
Cosmin

Easy

Were very quick and efficient. I would be happy to recommend.

Helen Gaythorpe's avatar
Helen Gaythorpe

Website made process easy

Easy application process Highly recommended

Chris jones's avatar
Chris jones

eRequested a loan and was accepted and in my account within 48hrs

Great team, easy to talk to and quickest service i have experienced

Juliet Layton's avatar
Juliet Layton

Fast decision and payout

Wasn't expecting to be approved but got a fast decision and payout, no issues at all.

Tom Lawrence's avatar
Tom Lawrence

Happy

Very quick and helpful cash soon into the account

Steve's avatar
Steve

Just what I have been looking for :)

Just when I thought I had exhausted all options to consolidate my debt… I found Bamboo! Thank you for helping me to sort my finances in one affordable payment.

KJ's avatar
KJ

Quick and easy with great rates available

It was quick and easy to apply but thorough checks were carried out. Great experience

J edwards's avatar
J edwards

Excellent service, quick and easy

Great professionalism from start to finish

Chris Smith's avatar
Chris Smith

Brilliant

So easy to apply and get sorted. Fast and efficient

Fliss's avatar
Fliss

Easy to apply and a fast decision

It is a very easy application, fast decision and I got the loan in my account within 48hrs

natanya8@me.com's avatar
natanya8@me.com

Massive thank you to Bamboo

Just when I thought I ccouldn't get a loan when I desperately needed one Bamboo made it happen and I am soo grateful for making it happen. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. They are an amazing team.

Sophie Passaro's avatar
Sophie Passaro

Amazing very helpful

Absolutely amazing the lady I spoke to very helpful

Kim's avatar
Kim

Easy

Simple. Friendly staff. No complications.

Andrei Murgoci's avatar