Bank of Ireland Personal Loan Reviews

Bank of Ireland Personal Loan reviews from our Smart Money People can help you to find out more about this Irish bank. How good is the service? What's the communication like? Find answers to these questions and more at Smart Money People.

Your Personal Loan Reviews

Review Bank of Ireland's Personal Loan now

Scam artists!

Absolute joke of an organisation. After applying for a loan, being accepted, speaking to someone on the phone, I called to ask a question, failed security (even though I had spoken to someone half and hour earlier) had my loan application cancelled becaus Read more

Absolute joke of an organisation. After applying for a loan, being accepted, speaking to someone on the phone, I called to ask a question, failed security (even though I had spoken to someone half and hour earlier) had my loan application cancelled because i failed security, was told to reapply 24 hours later, did so.....APR more than doubled!!!! absolute scam artists!!!!!

Reviewed on 24th May 2022

Reviewed on 27th February 2022
Marek Pecha's avatar
Marek Pecha

Great on boarding

Easy process to take out the loan with a good rate

Reviewed on 20th January 2022
Arthur Huitson's avatar
Arthur Huitson

Eligibility tool was fantastic

Bank of Ireland personal loans were fantastic. Pre screened me then released funds the next day. Really simple.

Reviewed on 19th January 2020
Someboy's avatar
Someboy

Highly recommended

I recently used the Bank of Ireland to take out a personal loan. The whole process was so simple and the staff were so efficient and actually did what they said they would do, for example phoned me back when they said they would. I would highly recommend Read more

I recently used the Bank of Ireland to take out a personal loan. The whole process was so simple and the staff were so efficient and actually did what they said they would do, for example phoned me back when they said they would. I would highly recommend Bank of Ireland to everyone.

Reviewed on 21st June 2018