Brentacre Insurance Broker Reviews

Need car insurance for your modified or otherwise non-standard car? Read our consumer reviews of Brentacre Insurance from people like you on Smart Money People, the UK's #1 financial services reviews site. Our community comments on this specialist car insurance on everything from customer car, to making a claim, so if you've used Brentacre Insurance in the past, please write a review of your own and help others who are seeking the best car insurance products.

Brentacre Insurance Review Insight

Your Broker Reviews

Review Brentacre Insurance's Broker now

A good insurance company

Iv been with Brentacre for 4 years now (that’s how long Iv been driving) and not once have I had a problem. The prices are reasonable and whenever I phone them with an issue they are always there to help me out.

Reviewed on 4th June 2019
Carl Hannan's avatar
Carl Hannan

Best price/easy transaction/top quality customer service

Halved my renewal from my old ins for like for like cover and so easy to deal with wat more do u need from an insurance company

Reviewed on 12th September 2017
Kevin Cunnie Cunliffe's avatar
Kevin Cunnie Cunliffe

very helpful and knowledgeable

they have helped with many items and offer a great service

Reviewed on 14th August 2017
Darren West's avatar
Darren West

Great service.

Easy people to do business with, friendly knowledgeable staff. Very happy with our quote - beating our renewal by a considerable amount. Recommended.

Reviewed on 12th August 2017
Steve Caton's avatar
Steve Caton

Quick, no hassle cover.

These guys know about hotrods and their insurance needs. Got straight back to me on the phone after my enquiry by email. Cover for three cars was arranged in one phone call and values agreed the same day. Great cover at a super price and customer care that should be envied by other brokers. I am spreading the word as we speak.
Ron Richardson.

Reviewed on 11th August 2017
Ron Richardson's avatar
Ron Richardson

Great service !

Excellent pricing,very friendly personnel,great policies !

Bob Vince's avatar
Bob Vince

First class service from a company that knows the business.

Friendly helpful team, always a pleasure to deal with.

Steve Midgley's avatar
Steve Midgley

Efficient and Friendly service

Been dealing with Darren and the team from Brenatacre for 4 years, always great service and never any surprises when my renewal is due.

Simon Ahearne's avatar