Caravan and Motorhome Club Reviews

Ratings based on 5,672 reviews       Last review 3 months ago

Looking for Caravan and Motorhome Club insurance reviews from customers like yourself? At Smart Money People, we collect your experiences - good and bad - so that our community can make better informed decisions about which caravan insurance to choose. Already using Caravan and Motor Club insurance for your beloved vehicle? Please share a review of your own and help other people.

Caravan and Motorhome Club Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Caravan Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Caravan and Motorhome Club Products 5,672

Club Care Less

Club Care are far from caring and refused to insure us after about 7 years following thefts of our caravan despite our following ALL of their instructions - including using one of their Gold rated CASOA storage sites where our caravan was stolen after only being there for 3 months - despite paying £550 for the privilege.
2 weeks before our policy was due for renewal and despite being assured by the company there would be no issues with renewing our policy they then refused to insure with no reason given.

We were victims of the thieves and then victims of Club Care. Camping and Caravan club did nothing to help.

These people don't care a hoot about how they treat honest clients encouraged in to join the friendly and wonderful world of caravaning. Instead of supporting victims they dump them without a care and do not deserve the business they get. They are greedy and immoral.

The industry needs to wake up to the fact that there are too many thefts now and that if they want people to join in spending thousands caravaning, then all those benefiting from the caravaning industry should pull together and protect clients. They need to work harder at security measures and working with police or private recovery companies - and as in banking when someone has had their account compromised through no fault of their own and the bank steps in - the insurers should do the same if they want the industry to survive.

My advice is try someone else. I have no doubt others are equally as uncaring, but we live in hope that there might be one or two companies who have decent operating standards.

Reviewed on 30th December 2020
Pete Papandreou's avatar
Pete Papandreou

Great caravan insurance

Good value cover. Efficient service.

Reviewed on 19th September 2020
Roy's avatar
Roy

Professional service

Good quality and competitive price

helen's avatar
helen

Ace

Best cover we have ever had for our touring caravan

Janice Victoria Hart's avatar
Janice Victoria Hart

Easy cover

I’ve insured with CAMC for many years. The process has always been simple and easy to understand. The premiums have always been competitive.

Mike Brady's avatar
Mike Brady

Caravan Cover

Caravan Club gives you the chance to seeall over this country and lots of other countrys aswell. Save in your own caravan.

Weve had some lovly holidays with the caravan Club. Our caravan is insured with them as well. They give excellent service.

M.Halton's avatar
M.Halton

Caravan Cover

Adds an extra dimension to my caravanning experience.

Information, education, entertainment. Lord Reith may have said that about the BBC, but it also describes the Caravan and Motorhome Club. Every aspect is covered. It's a community too. Insurance is the best around.

michael's avatar
michael

Excellent Standard

The CAMC offers the best services and sites, and would definitely recommend to our friends and family!

Sheila Doherty's avatar
Sheila Doherty

Reliable Caravan Insurance

I moved my caravan insurance several years ago to Caravan and Motorhome Club because I was impressed with the levels of cover and their focus on caravan safety and security for which discounts were given as an incentive. I take good care of my caravan and know that in the event of an emergency the club Insurance will look after me.

Nigelsjaunts's avatar
Nigelsjaunts

Simply the best

Every site we have ever visited in over 12yrs of member ship has been an absolute delight. The staff are so very busy, yet always polite courteous and friendly. In these days of CoVID19 uncertainty around safety ,we couldn't have felt safer with all the fabulous measures the Club has put in place to make us all feel comfortable and safe. Highly recommend this Club.

Alison Barton's avatar
Alison Barton

Happy campers

We transferred from Camping and Caravan Club insurance after difficulty in renewing during their system upgrade. The price appears competitive and customer service has been good. So will probably stay with the club until something better appears.

John Reed's avatar
John Reed

Brilliant

I've had no problems whatsoever, always good to get on with

Adrian Tennyson's avatar
Adrian Tennyson

Best Value for money

I look around every year when it's time to renew my insurance policy and found CAMC are not the cheapest (but no way near the expensive) to insure with but found them to be excellent value for money.

NorthStar's avatar
NorthStar

Caravan Insurance

They provide the cover I need at a great price.

Chris's avatar
Chris

Best Provider

Great service at an excellent price

Sandra Andrews's avatar
Sandra Andrews

OK

In these times of austerity expensive

L. Allen's avatar
L. Allen

Motorhome Insurance

we’re helpful and cost was very reasonable .

Karen FY's avatar
Karen FY

Peace of mind

Caravan insurance for caravan owners giving peace of mind that everything is covered.

Debs Button's avatar
Debs Button

Caravan Cover

Excellent policy and great value

Always use caravan club for insurance as terrific value and excellent policy.

Simon's avatar
Simon

Motorhome Insurance

I found the staff of this company to be very friendly, professional and efficient. The cost of the insurance is very good value too.

Deborah's avatar