Caravan and Motorhome Club Reviews

Ratings based on 7,892 reviews       Last review 10 months ago

Looking for Caravan and Motorhome Club insurance reviews from customers like yourself? At Smart Money People, we collect your experiences - good and bad - so that our community can make better informed decisions about which caravan insurance to choose. Already using Caravan and Motor Club insurance for your beloved vehicle? Please share a review of your own and help other people.

Caravan and Motorhome Club Products 7,892

Recommend

Very good fair prices good customer service

Reviewed on 5th October 2021
Jeneane Allen's avatar
Jeneane Allen

Professional and helpful.

Have used CAMC Camper van / Motorhome Insurance for many years, policy is well structured and price competitive. Customer Service staff friendly and very knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 5th October 2021
Nigel Chapman's avatar
Nigel Chapman

Caravan Cover

Good value caravan insurance, from the caravan experts.

I insure with the Club because, as a member, I believe they are extremely knowledgeable and offer good value caravan insurance. The Club understands the needs of caravanners, in terms of insurance cover and are very flexible.

carlo  mc closkey's avatar
carlo mc closkey

satisfied long term client

I have been a customer for many years and have appreciated excellent cover at an extremely good value price

David MacLean's avatar
David MacLean

A Must for Seasoned Campers

If you need some professional advice on caravanning or motorhomes then look no further than this club. Along with very competitive insurance services and of course a nationwide network of amazing campsites in great locations. Join today, you wont be disap Read more

If you need some professional advice on caravanning or motorhomes then look no further than this club. Along with very competitive insurance services and of course a nationwide network of amazing campsites in great locations. Join today, you wont be disappointed.

Chris's avatar
Chris

Clean and friendly

Clean and friendly all the time

WILLIAM 's avatar
WILLIAM

good service

we only have had to use it once and we had great service

Doug Moye's avatar
Doug Moye

prompt attention

The caravan club sends me a reminder and knowing that I wont better your premium price for what I get elsewhere, I am happy with your service.

John Thomas-Holdsworth's avatar
John Thomas-Holdsworth

Caravan Cover

Go Too club for a professional and relaxing experience

Consistently Professional, friendly, and reliable

Roger's avatar
Roger

the best

just the best does what it says on the paperwork dont worry we will look after you

robert's avatar
robert

best cover

I have used the ccmc insurance since 1970 when owning a caravan and they have all ways handled any claim quickly. best cover you can buy Cyril Willey

Mr C Willey's avatar
Mr C Willey

Value for money

The caravan & caravan club is value for money

Emily Tarrington's avatar
Emily Tarrington

Good Value for money

Good value for money, very helpful, nothing is to much trouble. Easy and straightforward processes. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Binner's avatar
Binner

Caravan Cover

Very good company to deal with.

Excellent customer service. Have been very happy with how they have dealt with my enquiries and changes to policy.

Ben's avatar
Ben

Intriguing

Many of the articles are not only useful, but often intriguing as well. Very well done everyone concerned!

Sue Pritchard's avatar
Sue Pritchard

Caravan Cover

Great value for money for an excellent service!

Cracking Insurance cover from the best company in the UK - The Caravan & Motorhome Club!

Chris & Shirley Cope's avatar
Chris & Shirley Cope

Caravan Cover

Good all round cover and follow up

My experience is based on taking out and renewing insurance, which has always be easy. I am aware that others I know who've had to claim have had a good experience, which is unlike my experience with another company where the Loss Adjuster didn't even kno Read more

My experience is based on taking out and renewing insurance, which has always be easy. I am aware that others I know who've had to claim have had a good experience, which is unlike my experience with another company where the Loss Adjuster didn't even know the scope of the policy!

Schund's avatar
Schund

Great Quality Insurance

A while ago now but when our car broke down in France we were provided with a replacement vehicle so we could finish our holiday and our car was returned to our home. Great service!!

John's avatar
John

Efficient communication

We are kept up to date with current legislation and fortunately we have not had to use the insurance.

Mr T Morris's avatar
Mr T Morris

simply brilliant

Very easy to arrange very competative

steve's avatar