Caravan and Motorhome Club Reviews

Ratings based on 5,676 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Looking for Caravan and Motorhome Club insurance reviews from customers like yourself? At Smart Money People, we collect your experiences - good and bad - so that our community can make better informed decisions about which caravan insurance to choose. Already using Caravan and Motor Club insurance for your beloved vehicle? Please share a review of your own and help other people.

Caravan and Motorhome Club Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Caravan Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Caravan and Motorhome Club Products 5,676

Motorhome Insurance

Well worth it for caravanners and motorhomers

I have used the CAMC insurance for nearly 30 years. We had to claim twice for written-off caravans and on both occasions we had excellent and prompt service and payment.

Reviewed on 15th September 2021
RachelT's avatar
RachelT

Best caravan club

Always very helpful and nothing is too much trouble

Reviewed on 13th August 2021
Richard's avatar
Richard

Caravan Cover

Experienced, Reliable and Dependable.

No fuss cover. Renewed automatically. Value for money.

Reviewed on 12th August 2021
Adrian Evans's avatar
Adrian Evans

Happy carefree holidays

First class sites, friendly helpful wardens

Reviewed on 31st July 2021
Sue's avatar
Sue

Second to none

Having been with the Club for over 40 years I cannot fault it. All excellent sites and the wardens are brilliant. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed on 27th July 2021
Roland Edgar's avatar
Roland Edgar

Great caravan insurance

Good value cover. Efficient service.

Reviewed on 19th September 2020
Roy's avatar
Roy

Professional service

Good quality and competitive price

helen's avatar
helen

Ace

Best cover we have ever had for our touring caravan

Janice Victoria Hart's avatar
Janice Victoria Hart

Easy cover

I’ve insured with CAMC for many years. The process has always been simple and easy to understand. The premiums have always been competitive.

Mike Brady's avatar
Mike Brady

Caravan Cover

Caravan Club gives you the chance to seeall over this country and lots of other countrys aswell. Save in your own caravan.

Weve had some lovly holidays with the caravan Club. Our caravan is insured with them as well. They give excellent service.

M.Halton's avatar
M.Halton

Caravan Cover

Adds an extra dimension to my caravanning experience.

Information, education, entertainment. Lord Reith may have said that about the BBC, but it also describes the Caravan and Motorhome Club. Every aspect is covered. It's a community too. Insurance is the best around.

michael's avatar
michael

Excellent Standard

The CAMC offers the best services and sites, and would definitely recommend to our friends and family!

Sheila Doherty's avatar
Sheila Doherty

Reliable Caravan Insurance

I moved my caravan insurance several years ago to Caravan and Motorhome Club because I was impressed with the levels of cover and their focus on caravan safety and security for which discounts were given as an incentive. I take good care of my caravan and know that in the event of an emergency the club Insurance will look after me.

Nigelsjaunts's avatar
Nigelsjaunts

Simply the best

Every site we have ever visited in over 12yrs of member ship has been an absolute delight. The staff are so very busy, yet always polite courteous and friendly. In these days of CoVID19 uncertainty around safety ,we couldn't have felt safer with all the fabulous measures the Club has put in place to make us all feel comfortable and safe. Highly recommend this Club.

Alison Barton's avatar
Alison Barton

Motorhome Insurance

Happy campers

We transferred from Camping and Caravan Club insurance after difficulty in renewing during their system upgrade. The price appears competitive and customer service has been good. So will probably stay with the club until something better appears.

John Reed's avatar
John Reed

Brilliant

I've had no problems whatsoever, always good to get on with

Adrian Tennyson's avatar
Adrian Tennyson

Best Value for money

I look around every year when it's time to renew my insurance policy and found CAMC are not the cheapest (but no way near the expensive) to insure with but found them to be excellent value for money.

NorthStar's avatar
NorthStar

Caravan Insurance

They provide the cover I need at a great price.

Chris's avatar
Chris

Best Provider

Great service at an excellent price

Sandra Andrews's avatar
Sandra Andrews

OK

In these times of austerity expensive

L. Allen's avatar