Caravan and Motorhome Club Motorhome Insurance Reviews

Your Motorhome Insurance Reviews

2,137 reviews

Review Caravan and Motorhome Club's Motorhome Insurance now

Great value for money

Very straight forward No pressure good value

Reviewed on 15th October 2022
Simon Cope's avatar
Simon Cope

Good policy at a decent price

I was able to get insurance for my motorhome at a much better price through CAMC

Reviewed on 13th October 2022
DB's avatar
DB

Great insurance options for motorhomes

After a fade start with a niche motorhome insurance provider I bought my motor home insurance through the Caravan and Motorhome club and received a competitive rate from a reputable insurer. I couldn’t have been happier feeling secure that in the event o Read more

After a fade start with a niche motorhome insurance provider I bought my motor home insurance through the Caravan and Motorhome club and received a competitive rate from a reputable insurer. I couldn’t have been happier feeling secure that in the event of a claim I had a renowned and trusted company by my side. Thank you Caravan and Motorhome Club for this excellent service.

Georgina's avatar
Georgina

Simple process, good price, great cover

Really easy company to deal with, quality cover at a great price.

John Dineley's avatar
John Dineley

Easy and reasonable priced

We’ve been using caravan and Motorhome insurance ever since we purchased our van more than 10 years ago. Never had a problem and reasonably priced.

Dave Welch's avatar
Dave Welch

Excellent Service

Excellent service with all problems associated with a motorhome accident covered.

Jo James's avatar
Jo James

Joined in 2022, staff were excellent will definitely renew.

Peter Bullen's avatar
Peter Bullen

Insurance

Always found the best policy well done.

Diane Jones 's avatar
Diane Jones

Excellent cover

Easy to renew. Comprehensive cover at a reasonable price. Good customer service.

Welshscot's avatar
Welshscot

well worth becoming a member

Aways a pleasure to arrive at any caravan and motorhome campsites. Always a pleasure to talk to anyone at the offices. Always friendly and very helpfull.

John Praties's avatar
John Praties

Great Service

I have been with the Caravan Club for some years now and always found them to be very reasonably priced and offer great service. I would definitely recommend them .

Charles Daly's avatar
Charles Daly

Good value great service

The insurance was arranged without hassle and in a speedy manner - significant saving from my previous provider

Tony's avatar
Tony

Affordable insurance that provides reassurance

Simple and friendly service, providing good advice on a product that covers all of our needs

Barry Bennett's avatar
Barry Bennett

Perfect price, perfect policy

The cheapest company I found to meet my insurance needs for my campervan conversion

Kerrie's avatar
Kerrie

Cheaper than most and easy to buy.

Very helpful company. Easy to use and good value for money.

Shelley porter's avatar
Shelley porter

Faultless

Beat the competitors on price for our new motorhome quote hands down. Every time I have contacted them service has been faultless.

Ross Hamilton's avatar
Ross Hamilton

Competitively priced insurance

I have recently joined the club and took out the club’s insurance. It was competitively priced and easy to sign up.

Marjan Yeoman's avatar
Marjan Yeoman

Great Service, quick response.

Great Service, quick response. Very cost effective.

John's avatar
John

Best motorhome and caravan insurance

Good to know we are in safe hands. Trusted insurer.

Reviewed on 10th October 2022
eric gaskell's avatar
eric gaskell

Kevin

My wife and I have been members of the organisation, and have had motor home insurance with them for many years. We have nothing but praise for the employees, and have recommended them to many of our friends

Reviewed on 9th October 2022