Caravan and Motorhome Club Caravan Cover Reviews

Ratings based on 8,905 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

At Smart Money People, we collect Caravan and Motorhome Club caravan cover reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Caravan and Motorhome Club caravan cover, you can check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Caravan and Motorhome Club customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others looking for information about them.

Your Caravan Cover Reviews

8,905 reviews

Review Caravan and Motorhome Club's Caravan Cover now

simply the best.

Having had two written off caravans in two years which were Both settled in full. You will understand why i say they are "simply the best"

Keith Ash's avatar
Keith Ash

Good cover from a reputable source.

Confidence with insurance from a recognised company.

Philip 's avatar
Philip

Always get good service

I had to make a claim for some damage last year and it was really easy to complete with the help of good staff.

Don Lewin's avatar
Don Lewin

Understanding

A short phone call with a very understanding young man and my insurance for a second year of caravanning was set up. Due to moving storage sites I did not even have to specify a location just reassure it would be safely stored.

Chris Lowe's avatar
Chris Lowe

great cover

No nonsence cover that is great valuebfor money

Andrew Stacey's avatar
Andrew Stacey

Brilliant

Brilliant insurance,if you want the best get your caravan covered by the caravan and motorhome club insurance

David Smith 's avatar
David Smith

Reliable as always

Don’t find a need to go elsewhere. They keep renewals competitive each time unlike other companies which saves a lot of faff. Great helpline when you need it.

Steve Slater's avatar
Steve Slater

Very helpful when I rang to change my caravan cover

Wendy Maccallum's avatar
Wendy Maccallum

Perfect cover

Not a lot to say ,just that it says it doesn’t say on the tin

Tina's avatar
Tina

Wobblebox

Always helpful which reassures us should we need to claim it would always be an easy process

Tina Denney's avatar
Tina Denney

Used for over ten years always been helpful when needed. Easy website to negotiate and use. Highly recommend.

David Taylor's avatar
David Taylor

Couldn't be happier!

We have been members now for 10 years and would not use any other.

Karen Pell's avatar
Karen Pell

Caravan isurance

I have been with the club (on and off) for some twenty five years, but always returned as their policies represent the best value. They have also paid me out for both theft and storm damage (separate claims).

John Penn's avatar
John Penn

Caravan cover

You can actually phone and within a few moments someone will answer and helpfully try to sort out any queries....

Anne's avatar
Anne

peace of mind.

I have fortunately, never needed to make an insurance claim in respect to my caravan, however, knowing that it is covered by a Caravan & Motorhome Club policy, gives me absolute confidence, should I ever unfortunately require their services. Complete peac Read more

I have fortunately, never needed to make an insurance claim in respect to my caravan, however, knowing that it is covered by a Caravan & Motorhome Club policy, gives me absolute confidence, should I ever unfortunately require their services. Complete peace of mind! What more do you want.

mapsman01's avatar
mapsman01

Difficult to review an insurance company until you need them. Several phone calls from France later, our problem was solved and confidence in our insurance provider was riding high.

Nige Jones's avatar
Nige Jones

Very easy to deal with

Insurance was easy to setup and then to renew. Pricing is very competitive. Will continue using

Geoff Beckett's avatar
Geoff Beckett

Effortless and Efficient

It is always difficult to praise what is an effortless and efficient experience. In these days when we are obliged to confirm if we are actually a human being and not "a robot", speaking to a courteous, knowledgeable person is refreshing, and gives us fai Read more

It is always difficult to praise what is an effortless and efficient experience. In these days when we are obliged to confirm if we are actually a human being and not "a robot", speaking to a courteous, knowledgeable person is refreshing, and gives us faith in the company we are dealing with. The telephone operator felt like a friend, we joked, and she spent time chatting while actually completing her task of ensuring my details were correct. The whole experience was so effortless and efficient, I had to ask myself if I had actually insured my caravan? When the policy details arrived in my "inbox" before we had even said goodbye, I was reassured and a completely satisfied customer.

Keith Arnold's avatar
Keith Arnold

Good value Caravan Insurance at your fingertips.

Dealing with the Caravan & Motorhome Club insurance is quick, easy and good value. I haven’t had to claim but I’m confident in the club’s ability to assist. Recommend this insurance to anyone.

Mark Boughey's avatar
Mark Boughey

A Definite 10 out of 10

I've always found the staff very pleasant, knowledgeable and extremely helpful whenever I've had a query. Repair claimed for had an instant approval so work was carried out almost immediately! Cost of insurance is more than competitive with other companie Read more

I've always found the staff very pleasant, knowledgeable and extremely helpful whenever I've had a query. Repair claimed for had an instant approval so work was carried out almost immediately! Cost of insurance is more than competitive with other companies which makes it a winner for me!

William Kohler 's avatar