Caravan and Motorhome Club Caravan Cover Reviews

Ratings based on 6,529 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

At Smart Money People, we collect Caravan and Motorhome Club caravan cover reviews from customers like you. If you're thinking of getting Caravan and Motorhome Club caravan cover, you can check out our reviews, or if you're an existing Caravan and Motorhome Club customer - please share your experiences with our community in order to help out others looking for information about them.

Caravan and Motorhome Club Review Insight

Top Age Profile: 65+

Insurance Choice Awards logo Winner of 'Best Caravan Insurance Provider' in the 2017 Insurance Choice Awards

Your Caravan Cover Reviews

6,529 reviews

Review Caravan and Motorhome Club's Caravan Cover now

Recommend

Very good fair prices good customer service

Reviewed on 5th October 2021
Jeneane Allen's avatar
Jeneane Allen

Good value caravan insurance, from the caravan experts.

I insure with the Club because, as a member, I believe they are extremely knowledgeable and offer good value caravan insurance. The Club understands the needs of caravanners, in terms of insurance cover and are very flexible.

carlo  mc closkey's avatar
carlo mc closkey

satisfied long term client

I have been a customer for many years and have appreciated excellent cover at an extremely good value price

David MacLean's avatar
David MacLean

A Must for Seasoned Campers

If you need some professional advice on caravanning or motorhomes then look no further than this club. Along with very competitive insurance services and of course a nationwide network of amazing campsites in great locations. Join today, you wont be disappointed.

Chris's avatar
Chris

Clean and friendly

Clean and friendly all the time

WILLIAM 's avatar
WILLIAM

good service

we only have had to use it once and we had great service

Doug Moye's avatar
Doug Moye

prompt attention

The caravan club sends me a reminder and knowing that I wont better your premium price for what I get elsewhere, I am happy with your service.

John Thomas-Holdsworth's avatar
John Thomas-Holdsworth

Go Too club for a professional and relaxing experience

Consistently Professional, friendly, and reliable

Roger's avatar
Roger

best cover

I have used the ccmc insurance since 1970 when owning a caravan and they have all ways handled any claim quickly. best cover you can buy Cyril Willey

Mr C Willey's avatar
Mr C Willey

Good Value for money

Good value for money, very helpful, nothing is to much trouble. Easy and straightforward processes. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Binner's avatar
Binner

Very good company to deal with.

Excellent customer service. Have been very happy with how they have dealt with my enquiries and changes to policy.

Ben's avatar
Ben

Intriguing

Many of the articles are not only useful, but often intriguing as well. Very well done everyone concerned!

Sue Pritchard's avatar
Sue Pritchard

Great value for money for an excellent service!

Cracking Insurance cover from the best company in the UK - The Caravan & Motorhome Club!

Chris & Shirley Cope's avatar
Chris & Shirley Cope

Good all round cover and follow up

My experience is based on taking out and renewing insurance, which has always be easy. I am aware that others I know who've had to claim have had a good experience, which is unlike my experience with another company where the Loss Adjuster didn't even know the scope of the policy!

Schund's avatar
Schund

Great Quality Insurance

A while ago now but when our car broke down in France we were provided with a replacement vehicle so we could finish our holiday and our car was returned to our home. Great service!!

John's avatar
John

simply brilliant

Very easy to arrange very competative

steve's avatar
steve

Excellent insurance service from the Caravan Club

A fair price for good cover. The staff are very knowledgeable and always helpful. The renewal process is VERY straight forward. A few of the national TV names could learn a great deal and still only be half as good.

C R Farrar's avatar
C R Farrar

Excellent value for miney

Excellent value for money with comprehensive cover and very easy to arrange.

Martin Roscoe's avatar
Martin Roscoe

Second to none

We have been members on and off for 30 years and have never had any issues. Always received excellent and prompt service

Robert Nelson's avatar
Robert Nelson

Excellent cover at affordable price

Sensible renewal discussion and knowledgeable staff

william snooks's avatar