Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000!
Tell us about your insurance providers and you could win £1000! Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards
Vote in the Insurance Choice Awards

carfinance247 Reviews

Ratings based on 6 reviews Last review 2 months ago
4.67 / 5Amazing overall rating

carfinance247 reviews from our Smart Money People reviewers can help to give you the inside track from other drivers that have used carfinance247. carfinance247 is one of the leading car finance companies in the UK. If you've used carfinance247 before, we'd love for you to share your review below. Smart Money People is the place for carfinance247. Read and write carfinance247 reviews today to help increase trust and transparency in financial services.

Your carfinance247 Reviews (6)

9th April 2017

Cannot fault the experience

The advertising methods are sometimes questionable, and I have no idea how much input the company has into the spam emails that get sent out advertising them (if any), but my experience with them has been second to none. They found me the best deal, advice on getting the most out of said deal, and stuck with me every step of the way, even so far as having my chosen car independently physically checked to make sure I wasn't sold a lemon.

They also proved to be very flexible, and not caught up in red tape, being able to talk to me via email, mobile, fax, scanned documents etc.

I absolutely love these guys, and still fondly remember my experience with them, and next time I need a car on finance, I won't hesitate to go with them again.

Articles related to carfinance247