carfinance247 Car Finance Reviews

carfinance247 car finance reviews can help drivers like you to find out more about carfinance247 before you take a loan to buy that next car. carfinance247 car finance reviews on Smart Money People are written by drivers like you to help other drivers find the best car finance company for them.

carfinance247 Review Insight

Voting in the British Bank Awards 2021 is now open!VOTE NOW

Your Car Finance Reviews

Review carfinance247's Car Finance now

Very grateful

I am very grateful to car finance 247 for all there help and support.

Reviewed on 8th May 2018
Melissa's avatar
Melissa

Am impressed keep it up

It is great experience, I love it

Reviewed on 10th July 2017
Mary Affre's avatar
Mary Affre

Made buying my car so easy having the money in place before you do the deal

Reviewed on 1st July 2017
Steve bamford's avatar
Steve bamford

first class service

21 days from application to sitting in my new car, fantastic service, no hassles would recommend to all.

Reviewed on 23rd May 2017
Simon Pearce's avatar
Simon Pearce

One of the most Easy to use the Internet site

There Internet site was extremely Easy to use and and was one of the better layouts I have seen staff were very helpful and quick on call backs however there was a odd few that were slightly rude on the phone

Reviewed on 2nd May 2017
Jazmin Charles's avatar
Jazmin Charles

Cannot fault the experience

The advertising methods are sometimes questionable, and I have no idea how much input the company has into the spam emails that get sent out advertising them (if any), but my experience with them has been second to none. They found me the best deal, advice on getting the most out of said deal, and stuck with me every step of the way, even so far as having my chosen car independently physically checked to make sure I wasn't sold a lemon.

They also proved to be very flexible, and not caught up in red tape, being able to talk to me via email, mobile, fax, scanned documents etc.

I absolutely love these guys, and still fondly remember my experience with them, and next time I need a car on finance, I won't hesitate to go with them again.

Reviewed on 9th April 2017
Mark Adams's avatar
Mark Adams

Good Customer Service

Always fast and efficient with queries and literally not had a problem at all

Reviewed on 9th May 2016