Share your customer experiences with us and you could win £1000! Vote in the British Bank Awards

carfinance247 Car Finance Reviews

Ratings based on 6 reviews Last review 4 months ago

carfinance247 car finance reviews can help drivers like you to find out more about carfinance247 before you take a loan to buy that next car. carfinance247 car finance reviews on Smart Money People are written by drivers like you to help other drivers find the best car finance company for them.

Your Car Finance Reviews (6)

2nd May 2017

One of the most Easy to use the Internet site

There Internet site was extremely Easy to use and and was one of the better layouts I have seen staff were very helpful and quick on call backs however there was a odd few that were slightly rude on the phone

9th April 2017

Cannot fault the experience

The advertising methods are sometimes questionable, and I have no idea how much input the company has into the spam emails that get sent out advertising them (if any), but my experience with them has been second to none. They found me the best deal, advice on getting the most out of said deal, and stuck with me every step of the way, even so far as having my chosen car independently physically checked to make sure I wasn't sold a lemon.

They also proved to be very flexible, and not caught up in red tape, being able to talk to me via email, mobile, fax, scanned documents etc.

I absolutely love these guys, and still fondly remember my experience with them, and next time I need a car on finance, I won't hesitate to go with them again.

Articles related to carfinance247