Cash Generator: Pawnbrokers reviews

Based on 6 reviews, last reviewed 20th Jun 2017

Very Fair I have had to use the services of Cash Generator a few times over the past few months when money has been tight. I have found them to be very fair on... Read more Reviewed on: 20th June 2017

Latest lowest rating: N/A

This product has not received a review of either 1 or 2 stars.

About the Pawnbrokers

If you're looking for reviews of Cash Generator's pawnbrokers, you've come to the right place. At Smart Money People, we're changing financial services for the better. If you've used Cash Generator in the past, tell us your thoughts and leave a review, which will help our community. If you're looking to see what other people are saying about Cash Generator, read reviews of their pawnbroker service below.

Review Cash Generator: Pawnbrokers now

Cash Generator Pawnbrokers reviews (6)

Very Fair

I have had to use the services of Cash Generator a few times over the past few months when money has been tight. I have found them to be very fair on price when pawning goods and the staff to be friendly and helpful. Reviewed on: 20th June 2017

Very good service

Friendly staff very outstanding I have brought a few things from them and they were very good condition and price Reviewed on: 11th June 2017

Friendly and fair

I have had to pawn a few things recently due to financial problems but I have always found the staff in Cash Generator to be friendly and fair. A few times I have had to call them up to ask if they can keep my item a few days longer until my pay day and they have always been happy to do so. I would use them again. Reviewed on: 9th June 2017

Great Service

They are great in what they do. Super friendly and helpful. They aim to not be beaten in price and stick to their word. Reviewed on: 9th June 2017

Do you have a different Cash Generator product?

Cash Generator has a range of products available. Check the ratings of each product to find the right one for you. View all products