Chip Reviews

Ratings based on 7,102 reviews       Last review 1 month ago

Looking for reviews of Chip, the personal finance app? Read on to see what our community has to say about the app which 'automatically saves for you, based on your recent spending habits.' Smart Money People is the number 1 place for Chip reviews, so if you're already using chip to help save money, leave a review of your own and help others decide is Chip is right for them!

Chip Products 7,102

Innovative

I love the way it predicts how much you can save and just does it for you. On top of that they keep introducing new features such as the investments section whilst always trying to get you the best interest rates

Reviewed on 29th April 2022
Tim Austin's avatar
Tim Austin

The BEST Savings App!

I joined Chip when they had their 1.25% bonus account, and now with their Allica account I find the app to be fantastic. I have saved thousands, and thats from someone who never used to save as well as I do now. The AutoSave feature is great, you really d Read more

I joined Chip when they had their 1.25% bonus account, and now with their Allica account I find the app to be fantastic. I have saved thousands, and thats from someone who never used to save as well as I do now. The AutoSave feature is great, you really do not notice the money missing from your bank account.

Customer Service is great and they can only get better!!

Thanks Chip

Reviewed on 24th April 2022
James365's avatar
James365

Ultimate savings app

User-friendly, adaptable and unrivalled. Chip has it all, does it all and has helped me save thousands in such a short space of time. Well done Simon and the team.

Reviewed on 21st April 2022
Zack 's avatar
Zack

Hassel free savings

I love Chip, this app allows me to save without thinking about it, allows me to increase or decrease savings. You can set up Payday savings, earn interest on your savings & even split your savings into different goals. Without this app I'd have no savin Read more

I love Chip, this app allows me to save without thinking about it, allows me to increase or decrease savings. You can set up Payday savings, earn interest on your savings & even split your savings into different goals. Without this app I'd have no savings

Reviewed on 13th April 2022

Saving couldn't be easier

The app makes saving money easy without having to give it a thought. The perfect way to put some money away even when life gets hectic.

Reviewed on 11th April 2022
Luke's avatar
Luke

Very effective plans

They are doing what they are promising

Reviewed on 6th April 2022
Gottfried Joachimsthal's avatar
Gottfried Joachimsthal

Chip Chip hurray

I have tried a fair few apps now, and found it quite easy for my final choice to be Chip,because it is so fantastically superior. The goals I have set are now achievable thanks to the algorithm which the use. Once again Chip Chip hurray.

james owen's avatar
james owen

Savings App

A fantastic user friendly app

Chip is the perfect app for anyone who wants to start saving at any level, would highly recommend.

Charlie Dibble's avatar
Charlie Dibble

Clever easy reliable

A great app that has helped me save - brilliant

Peter Unitt's avatar
Peter Unitt

Simple and clever

Chip is a really simple app to you use and helps me save without noticing that I am.

Lex's avatar
Lex

Savings App

0.9% - you don't have to say any more than that number.

Always a perfect experience in modern saving

A M's avatar
A M

Easy saving app

Easy to save, easy to use, easy to recommend!

Darren stout 's avatar
Darren stout

Innovative and useful

Keeps doing the little things well and has been around for a while. Love using the app and being part of the community. Keeps stretching boundaries with excellent product offerings (e.g. crypto and S&P funds).

JK's avatar
JK

Great app

I've been looking for a savings account for quite some time. Chip is a great found. Easy to use, with great benefits and a friendly user interface.

Martins Millers's avatar
Martins Millers

Best savings app around

Fantastic app. Great rates on easy savers.

Keith's avatar
Keith

Saving Without the Hassle

Optimised saving without having to do the maths. Competitive interest without shopping around and switching. What's not to love?

Dale Richards's avatar
Dale Richards

Savings App

Best experience of a personal banking/savings/investment app

This is the best experience of a personal banking/savings/investment app! Simple, easy to understand and use! Great investment offers abs great savings interest offers. I cannot fault Chip.

Georgia 's avatar
Georgia

Savings App

Personal finance up to date

One of the best savings app in the world, looking forward to new product offering! This is the future.

David's avatar
David

Great way to save!

I've been using chip for a few years now and ot has helped me save for my wedding last year which was amazing! It is now helping me save for a new bathroom:) they automatically take money out and put it away each week- it can be a little or a little more Read more

I've been using chip for a few years now and ot has helped me save for my wedding last year which was amazing! It is now helping me save for a new bathroom:) they automatically take money out and put it away each week- it can be a little or a little more so you don't notice what's getting saved until you check each month.

Becky's avatar
Becky

Easy to save

I found it not possible to link one of my bank accounts but I used an alternative and now I can save and invest with ease.

stevos's avatar