Crowdstacker Reviews

Crowdstacker is an exciting platform that allows you to lend like a bank to growing and established British businesses and earn interest on your money at more interesting rates. Smart Money People is the place for Crowdstacker reviews. Read and write reviews to help increase trust and transparency in Financial Services.

Good

Crowdstacker Review Insight

Features

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Crowdstacker Products 3

More like Crowd Destroyer than a Crowdstacker

I have investments in BurningNight and Amicus with... Read more

I have investments in BurningNight and Amicus with Crowdstacker.
Crowdstacker keeps issuing updates which appear to be nothing but shady procrastinations as the months become years when they continuously promise to compensate, pay interest or pay capital back to their investors for BurningNight and Amicus.
I would not like to hazard a guess as to the multitude of investments Crowdstacker have failed their investors with. I myself only know of two investments, BurningNight and Amicus, as these are fortunately the only ones I invested in with them.

Suzy Jackson, Crowdstacker's Head of of Customer Services, wrote me a letter 3 days ago trying to justify Crowdstacker's failings.

I wrote back addressing Suzy Jackson:
"I shall draw your attention to some important parts in your letter.
You say, under My Decisions and Findings, ‘All borrowers undergo a strict due diligence process before we decide to list them on the platform. We also commit to stepping in and appointing an administrator where a company fails’.
You failed on both accounts.
Firstly, It is more than apparent that you did not subject BurningNight to the ‘strict due diligence process’ which you claim you followed and which resulted in the shambles of a situation in which you have placed your investors.
Secondly, you appear to have made a huge error of judgement In appointing Begbies Traynor as administrators, who obviously turned out to be untrustworthy by your own admission".

I also said to Ms Jackson that I shall pursue a course of action that would hopefully be effective in stopping or restricting Crowdstacker's practices and dealings which are appearing more and more suspicious. This last statement of mine fits very aptly with their so-far false promises and with their continuous delays in paying their investors back for the interest and the capital in the Amicus case.

Do not touch this very disappointing outfit.

Reviewed on 30th November 2019
Ghassan ZARA's avatar
Ghassan ZARA

2/5

I like the Crowdstacker site but like all small peer lending companies, until they've got more deals, it's hard to really take much notice of them. That said, I'm signed-up so this may change.

Reviewed on 13th March 2016
RTM's avatar
RTM

Peer to Peer Lending

Good communication, easy to use site

Invested in a Crowdstacker peer to business loan product secured again UK property. Good communication and have received interest payments so far. I was pleased so much effort went into reviewing the companies listed on the site.

Reviewed on 3rd December 2015