Got You Covered Reviews

Ratings based on 7 reviews       Last review 6 days ago

Got You Covered is a specilaist insurance broker helping you to find an insurance policy. Leave a review for Got You Covered or see see what reviews others have left.

Got You Covered Review Insight

0% of feedback is related

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Got You Covered Products 7

Insurance Broker

Does, exactly what they say...they will do...

I spoke, to Benis earlier, in regards to getting a quote... polite, patient and amazing are, a few choice words, i could find, that describes this customer services agent... I would definitely recommend......

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Mavelin Rose-Lewis's avatar
Mavelin Rose-Lewis

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you so much Mavelin. Delighted to hear that Benis could help and we would gladly welcome any recommendations. Happy Motoring!

Just got the job done

I actually got some advice and told why and what affects the cost of my policy and the best way to proceeds. I wasn’t lied to just to get the sale which I have discovered is not uncommon! Great guy!!

Reviewed on 12th June 2021
H's avatar
H

Reply from Got You Covered

Can't ask for more than that. It is so important that our customers fully understand what they are covered for and what they are paying for. In all situations we have Got You Covered.

Best customer service

Spoke to Craig Cass he helped me with finding a good and cheap quote he is a friendly and helpful employee he definitely deserves a payrise. Greetings from Mariah Carey

Reviewed on 10th June 2021
noor.141@hotmail.nl's avatar
noor.141@hotmail.nl

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Noor, delighted to hear that Craig could help and thank you for choosing Got You Covered.

Genuine, Helpful and human

After not having the best driving history and being put off with high insurance costs, finaly making the decision to get back on the road was greatly aided by Benis at Gotyoucovered, a calm and collected professional, who spoke with integrity and honesty with a genuine touch of compassion for my situation, a great sales person who did the best he could for me.
Best customer service ive received.

Reviewed on 8th June 2021
Benjamin Walker's avatar
Benjamin Walker

Reply from Got You Covered

Delighted that we could help you Mr Walker. A huge thank you from all of us at Got You Covered and Benis for recognising his efforts. We specialise in insurance policies for people in the same situation as yourself so it's all the more satisfying that we were able to source the policy for you. We look forward to being your broker for many years to come.

Insurance Broker

The best customer service provided by jay-jay from any insurance company I’ve dealt with previously.

Reviewed on 1st June 2021
Lara Jaff's avatar
Lara Jaff

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Lara and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. An even bigger thank you from JayJay. Delighted we could help and we look forward to providing you with the same first class service for many years to come.

Ryan smashed it

Ryan absolutely smashed it! Very funny had a laugh while helping me through the claim which helped the process, Sorted insurance out for there and then and saved me an extra £130! Would highly recommend

Reviewed on 28th May 2021
iEwingz O's avatar
iEwingz O

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks iEwingz O. Great service and a saving! Delighted that Ryan was able to help you.

Insurance Broker

Couldnt have done more for me.

Hi I dealt with a guy called Tariq and his level of customer service was unparalleled. Spoke to me well gave me all the options, rang back in the time he said he would even went to the lengths of making sure I was okay on a personal level. Couldn’t have asked for better service

Reviewed on 12th May 2021
Shane Hatton's avatar
Shane Hatton

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks for taking the time to review Shane. Delighted to hear that Tariq was able to source a policy for you whilst providing a top class service as well. We look forward to providing the same service for you for many years to come.