Got You Covered Reviews

Got You Covered is a specilaist insurance broker helping you to find an insurance policy. Leave a review for Got You Covered or see see what reviews others have left.

Got You Covered Products 81

Diligent above and beyond

Agent worked tirelessly to get me a great quote. Outstanding.

Reviewed on 19th March 2022
Christine2022's avatar
Christine2022

Reply from Got You Covered

Hi Christine, appreciate you taking the time to review and fantastic to hear one of our team was able to assist. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help with any other insurance requirements you may have.

Insurance Broker

Payed more but good experience

The bloke that dealt with me was brilliant 100% best person I have spoken to regarding insurance ever the guy needs a raise straight facts … ended up paying £60 a month more than I wanted but it’s my fault not there’s

Reviewed on 7th January 2022
Cameron Grenter's avatar
Cameron Grenter

Reply from Got You Covered

Please to hear we could help you Cameron. Is there anything we could have done to raise your review to 5 stars?

Polices at Got You Covered

This company has made things possible at the first point of contact they were hugely engaging with me as to why the handler was willing to come in on the day off, they confirmed this has never happened before. I’m so delighted to be part of got you covere Read more

This company has made things possible at the first point of contact they were hugely engaging with me as to why the handler was willing to come in on the day off, they confirmed this has never happened before. I’m so delighted to be part of got you covered company.

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Maninder Gill's avatar
Maninder Gill

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks for taking the time to review!

Insurance Broker

Spoke to Benis who was very helpful and had patience

Was very happy with my service , will recommend

Reviewed on 4th October 2021
Alex 's avatar
Alex

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks for taking the time to review Alex delighted to hear that Benis could help. Please let us know if we can help you or any friends and family with any insurance requirements.

Insurance Broker

Fantastic, patient and clear understanding of the customers needs

An excellent service from a company who really listen to your insurance requirements. Don’t just fob you off with the “cheapest” quote. Ensure they gather all the information required to get you a tailored policy that fits your needs. They explain the pol Read more

An excellent service from a company who really listen to your insurance requirements. Don’t just fob you off with the “cheapest” quote. Ensure they gather all the information required to get you a tailored policy that fits your needs. They explain the policy clearly and give clear understanding to what it is. Easy to speak with, no fobbing off. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 30th September 2021
Craig Furniss's avatar
Craig Furniss

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Craig, although insurance is a very price driven industry it is so important to make sure you have the right cover. Delighted to hear that we could help.

Amiiee Parks, Excellent

Amiiee Parks was fantastic and went above and beyond to make sure i got the best deal/car insurance policy possible. Many thanks

Reviewed on 28th September 2021
Chef Joe Bartlett's avatar
Chef Joe Bartlett

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you Joe! She's one of the best our Amiiee! Delighted to hear that she was able to assist you. Happy Motoring!

Insurance Broker

Ben was great with customer service and very friendly

Ben managed to help out with everything I required for my insurance despite complications and managed to get me a great deal. Great customer service skills and friendly.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Prasanna Jeyapavan's avatar
Prasanna Jeyapavan

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Prasanna, delighted to hear that Benis could help and we thank you for choosing Got You Covered!

It was ok

Not excacty happy with my price, but felt pressured, plus I payed my yr off

Reviewed on 1st September 2021
simon edwards's avatar
simon edwards

Reply from Got You Covered

Hi Simon, your feedback is greatly appreciated and we'd love to know what we could have done to get the 5 stars! If you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to give Matt a call on 02038905160.

Insurance Broker

Spoke to a lad named jj got me a good quote quickly would use again

Reviewed on 28th August 2021
josh5lloyd@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
josh5lloyd@hotmail.co.uk

Reply from Got You Covered

Great to hear and delighted that we could help. Happy Motoring!

Fantastic service

Would 100% recommend this company to anyone. I dealt with JJ who was extremely helpful and friendly. He got me a great deal on my insurance. Will definitely be using again on renewal

Reviewed on 27th August 2021
Nathan Haywood 's avatar
Nathan Haywood

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you Nathan. We look forward to being your dedicated broker for many years to come!

competitive prices and amazing customer service , delighted I spoke to Craig

It was easy, fast and as I hoped for

Reviewed on 24th August 2021
hassankheir@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
hassankheir@hotmail.co.uk

Reply from Got You Covered

Sooo close to the 5 stars! Please let us know if there is anything we could have done to get the 5. Thank you for choosing Got You Covered and we look forward to being your Broker for many years to come.

Fantastic customer service

Got You Covered have incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Nothing is too much trouble. You feel like you are getting a truly personalised service that you don't get with other insurance brokers. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 23rd August 2021
Chris Jade's avatar
Chris Jade

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you so much Chris. We pride ourselves on delivering a first class service to all of our customers. Thank you!

easy and friendly service

Happy to give a review excellent customer service on the ball reliable

Reviewed on 23rd August 2021
Rawson M Shane's avatar
Rawson M Shane

Many thanks Shane!

Quick easy

Down to earth sales team recommended to all my family members and friends

Reviewed on 12th August 2021
Devan Holmes's avatar
Devan Holmes

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Devan. Please do! We'd be delighted to see if we can help any recommendations you have!

helpful and extremely professional

I highly recommend this agency for any insurance policy you may need.

Reviewed on 12th August 2021
Alan George's avatar
Alan George

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Alan, please let us know if we can assist you with any other insurance requirements that you or your friends and family may have.

JJ - Best Insurance Broker in The Game

Easily the most fastest and efficient insurance broker I have spoken too. Went the extra mile by staying over his shift to make sure I got my insurance cover, top man, top fella. Owe him a drink or a few. deserves to go straight to the top! Take care JJ a Read more

Easily the most fastest and efficient insurance broker I have spoken too. Went the extra mile by staying over his shift to make sure I got my insurance cover, top man, top fella. Owe him a drink or a few. deserves to go straight to the top! Take care JJ and thank you once again.

Dal Boparai's avatar
Dal Boparai

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Dal! We'll make sure JJ has a good drink at our Christmas party this year! Thank you for taking the time to review the top service that our team provide. Happy motoring!

Insurance Broker

Helpful, easy to contact, good insurance deal

We were struggling to get car insurance that was affordable (or even to be accepted by insurers at all) due to past driving convictions but Got You Covered managed to find us a good deal with extras such as legal cover etc. It's easy to get through to the Read more

We were struggling to get car insurance that was affordable (or even to be accepted by insurers at all) due to past driving convictions but Got You Covered managed to find us a good deal with extras such as legal cover etc. It's easy to get through to them on the phone and in our experience everyone we've spoken with have been very helpful.

Emma Carling's avatar
Emma Carling

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Emma, we specialise in just this area and pride ourselves on making sure to go the extra mile to make sure we can place insurance where other insurers can not. Thank you for choosing Got You Covered!

Amazing benis

I called up got you covered and I spoke to a sales rep called benis and he couldn't of been more helpful and funny. He made me laugh constantly. It was joke after joke but at the same time as doing him job and getting me covered the price he quoted me was Read more

I called up got you covered and I spoke to a sales rep called benis and he couldn't of been more helpful and funny. He made me laugh constantly. It was joke after joke but at the same time as doing him job and getting me covered the price he quoted me was way better than I expected. Within 20mins at the most I had fully comp insurance with many extras which was just what I wanted and benis looked after me very well as well as making a happy morning for me with jokes and quality of work. I never had an experience with an insurance company like this one it was perfect.

Slater0810's avatar
Slater0810

Reply from Got You Covered

Wow Slater! Thank you so much! Delighted to hear that Benis could help you all whilst providing an enjoyable experience in sourcing a policy that meets your requirements. Happy Motoring!

Insurance Broker

Very helpful easy to work with reasonable prices

Straight forward easy simple Benis was very helpful

Reviewed on 9th August 2021
J lewis's avatar
J lewis

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks for taking the time to review!

Insurance Broker

Excellent value for money. Would highly recommend to a friend or family

Reviewed on 9th August 2021
Terry's avatar
Terry

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Terry and please do! We'd be delighted to see if we can assist you with any other insurance requirements that you or any friends and family may have.