Got You Covered: Insurance Broker reviews

Based on 254 reviews, last reviewed 8th Dec 2023

Best of the Best One of the best insurance companies in the market.Really helpfully and understanding have been with got you covered for 1 year and they are excellent ... Read more Reviewed on: 27th November 2022

Big scam Biggest scam in uk stay stay away U get prices online n he give u his own price triple Reviewed on: 8th December 2023
Emon's avatar
Emon

About the Insurance Broker

Review Got You Covered: Insurance Broker now

Got You Covered Insurance Broker reviews (254)

Big scam

Emon's avatar
Emon

never again

never again waist my time idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reviewed on: 23rd October 2023

Very rude

This is the worst company I have dealt with told me all wrong information they cancelled my policy twice and took £1600 pound for 3months insurance would advise anyone not to use these people they are scamming people and the people behind this company are very rude false information was given a woman called shay has got really bad customer service how can you employ someone like this Reviewed on: 31st July 2023
Manni Akram's avatar
Manni Akram

NOT Got You Covered!

The worst car insurance company I've ever tried to deal with. I got a quote from Money Supermarket, I had to call 'Not Got You Covered' to confirm the quote with them and spoken to two Roadmen who both appeared to neither want to be at work or deal with members of the public. Both of them told me to do the payment online and I explained that the website was saying I had to call up and pay over the phone. Neither of them were helpful and told me that they wouldn't insure me because I'm a Social Worker. I've never heard such discriminative bullsh*t in my life. Don't offer quotes that you can't uphold! Employ staff who want to work, who want to deal with members of the public and that can string sentences together. Reviewed on: 10th June 2023

Review Got You Covered: Insurance Broker now