Got You Covered Insurance Broker Reviews

Got You Covered Review Insight

Your Insurance Broker Reviews

Review Got You Covered's Insurance Broker now

Polices at Got You Covered

This company has made things possible at the first point of contact they were hugely engaging with me as to why the handler was willing to come in on the day off, they confirmed this has never happened before. I’m so delighted to be part of got you covered company.

Reviewed on 11th October 2021
Maninder Gill's avatar
Maninder Gill

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks for taking the time to review!

Spoke to Benis who was very helpful and had patience

Was very happy with my service , will recommend

Reviewed on 4th October 2021
Alex 's avatar
Alex

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks for taking the time to review Alex delighted to hear that Benis could help. Please let us know if we can help you or any friends and family with any insurance requirements.

Amiiee Parks, Excellent

Amiiee Parks was fantastic and went above and beyond to make sure i got the best deal/car insurance policy possible. Many thanks

Reviewed on 28th September 2021
Chef Joe Bartlett's avatar
Chef Joe Bartlett

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you Joe! She's one of the best our Amiiee! Delighted to hear that she was able to assist you. Happy Motoring!

Ben was great with customer service and very friendly

Ben managed to help out with everything I required for my insurance despite complications and managed to get me a great deal. Great customer service skills and friendly.

Reviewed on 4th September 2021
Prasanna Jeyapavan's avatar
Prasanna Jeyapavan

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Prasanna, delighted to hear that Benis could help and we thank you for choosing Got You Covered!

Spoke to a lad named jj got me a good quote quickly would use again

Reviewed on 28th August 2021
josh5lloyd@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
josh5lloyd@hotmail.co.uk

Reply from Got You Covered

Great to hear and delighted that we could help. Happy Motoring!

competitive prices and amazing customer service , delighted I spoke to Craig

It was easy, fast and as I hoped for

Reviewed on 24th August 2021
hassankheir@hotmail.co.uk's avatar
hassankheir@hotmail.co.uk

Reply from Got You Covered

Sooo close to the 5 stars! Please let us know if there is anything we could have done to get the 5. Thank you for choosing Got You Covered and we look forward to being your Broker for many years to come.

JJ - Best Insurance Broker in The Game

Easily the most fastest and efficient insurance broker I have spoken too. Went the extra mile by staying over his shift to make sure I got my insurance cover, top man, top fella. Owe him a drink or a few. deserves to go straight to the top! Take care JJ and thank you once again.

Reviewed on 11th August 2021
Dal Boparai's avatar
Dal Boparai

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Dal! We'll make sure JJ has a good drink at our Christmas party this year! Thank you for taking the time to review the top service that our team provide. Happy motoring!

Robert shaw

Brilliant advisor. Explained everything and got my insurance cheaper. Brilliant customer service robert. Keep it up

Reviewed on 4th August 2021
Andy Williams's avatar
Andy Williams

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you Mr Williams and thank you for renewing with us for another year. I have passed your kind comments onto Rob and they're greatly received. Thank you!

Top Service

My dealings with Kit Goldthorpe was quick and efficient with multiple discounts offered to me.... Read more

This is my third policy and I’m constantly impressed with the quality of service and will be happy to recommend them to all my family and friends.
They genuinely work hard to get you the best deal they can.

Reviewed on 3rd August 2021
Mr Lee's avatar
Mr Lee

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Mr Lee and thank you for renewing for another year with us. We will always make sure we do all the hard work at renewal....that way you don't have to! Many thanks again and happy motoring.

Room for improvement

Was on hold for 2 hours but everyone I spoke to was really sound and helpful, I understand the woes of the worker and when the system is down it is out of their control, however some communication would be good in this instance. Was eventually fast tracked through by Alex who was excellent.

Reviewed on 3rd August 2021
Andrew Lawrie's avatar
Andrew Lawrie

Reply from Got You Covered

Hi Mr Lawrie, many thanks for your review. I can see that you were not on hold for two hours but that you were awaiting a call back from us for that time period. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will feedback to our team as usually all customers are called back within 20 minutes. We will investigate further. Very pleased to hear that that aside your experience with us was a good one and we look forward to being you broker for many years to come!

Very efficient service from Warren

Warren sorted everything thing out quickly and made the process so easy! I will definitely recommend to friends and family. Fantastic service. Thank you.

Reviewed on 29th July 2021
Rebecca G's avatar
Rebecca G

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you Rebecca and please do! We'd be delighted to help anyone that you recommend to us. Thank you for choosing Got You Covered.

Excellence

Craig sorted everything out for me quick and easy! Awesome guy!

Reviewed on 29th July 2021
Daniel Hashem's avatar
Daniel Hashem

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you Daniel. Fantastic to hear that Craig could assist you. Happy Motoring!

Great Company

Great company! A chap called Jerome (JJ) went above & beyond to help me with an issue. Cheers bud!

Reviewed on 20th July 2021
Joe Braithwaite's avatar
Joe Braithwaite

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Joe from all of us at Got You Covered. Delighted to hear that JJ could help you!

Brilliant

Great customer service would highly recommend also very polite and helpfull

Reviewed on 12th July 2021
Adam Wright's avatar
Adam Wright

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Adam. Delighted to hear we could help you and thank you for choosing Got You Covered.

Perfect

Perfect. Recommend for everybody

Reviewed on 6th July 2021
Zilvinas Ledovskis's avatar
Zilvinas Ledovskis

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks for taking the time to review Zilvinas and for choosing Got You Covered. I we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 0203 890 5160. Happy Motoring!

Does, exactly what they say...they will do...

I spoke, to Benis earlier, in regards to getting a quote... polite, patient and amazing are, a few choice words, i could find, that describes this customer services agent... I would definitely recommend......

Reviewed on 14th June 2021
Mavelin Rose-Lewis's avatar
Mavelin Rose-Lewis

Reply from Got You Covered

Thank you so much Mavelin. Delighted to hear that Benis could help and we would gladly welcome any recommendations. Happy Motoring!

Just got the job done

I actually got some advice and told why and what affects the cost of my policy and the best way to proceeds. I wasn’t lied to just to get the sale which I have discovered is not uncommon! Great guy!!

Reviewed on 12th June 2021
H's avatar
H

Reply from Got You Covered

Can't ask for more than that. It is so important that our customers fully understand what they are covered for and what they are paying for. In all situations we have Got You Covered.

Best customer service

Spoke to Craig Cass he helped me with finding a good and cheap quote he is a friendly and helpful employee he definitely deserves a payrise. Greetings from Mariah Carey

Reviewed on 10th June 2021
noor.141@hotmail.nl's avatar
noor.141@hotmail.nl

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Noor, delighted to hear that Craig could help and thank you for choosing Got You Covered.

Genuine, Helpful and human

After not having the best driving history and being put off with high insurance costs, finaly making the decision to get back on the road was greatly aided by Benis at Gotyoucovered, a calm and collected professional, who spoke with integrity and honesty with a genuine touch of compassion for my situation, a great sales person who did the best he could for me.
Best customer service ive received.

Reviewed on 8th June 2021
Benjamin Walker's avatar
Benjamin Walker

Reply from Got You Covered

Delighted that we could help you Mr Walker. A huge thank you from all of us at Got You Covered and Benis for recognising his efforts. We specialise in insurance policies for people in the same situation as yourself so it's all the more satisfying that we were able to source the policy for you. We look forward to being your broker for many years to come.

The best customer service provided by jay-jay from any insurance company I’ve dealt with previously.

Reviewed on 1st June 2021
Lara Jaff's avatar
Lara Jaff

Reply from Got You Covered

Many thanks Lara and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. An even bigger thank you from JayJay. Delighted we could help and we look forward to providing you with the same first class service for many years to come.