Guarantor Loans UK Credit Brokers Reviews

Trying to find out if Guarantor Loans UK is the right company to help you find your next guarantor loan? Read reviews of Guarantor Loans UK from our community members on Smart Money People - the UK’s #1 financial services reviews site. Our community leaves reviews about things like interest rates, ease of use of the website and getting a loan, and how helpful customer service was, in order to help you decide on a broker. Already used Guarantor Loans UK to help find your next guarantor loan? Share a review of your own!

Guarantor Loans UK Review Insight

Top Age Profile: N/A

Top Channel Preference: N/A

Your Credit Brokers Reviews

Review Guarantor Loans UK's Credit Brokers now

I would highly recommend

I was very happy with everything from staff as I was a bit wary at first they put me at ease which was very good

Reviewed on 27th June 2017
Nuala Boyle 's avatar
Nuala Boyle

Great!!

Quick reliable and cheap returns can't fault amigo cracking company

Reviewed on 20th June 2017
Nicky's avatar
Nicky

my first loan

I have had really bad credit for the last few years but as soon as amigo could confirm my guarantor I was paid out near enough immediately I would highly recommend this is a good way to rebuild your credit score

Reviewed on 14th June 2017
jack elliott's avatar
jack elliott

Considerate lenders

The process is simple as long as one meets the criteria. I will recommend amigo loans to anyone because their APR is reasonable.

Reviewed on 12th June 2017