MRL Insurance Travel Insurance Reviews

Our MRL Insurance Travel Insurance reviews can help you to find out what life as a MRL Insurance customer is really like. And if you have experience of using this product, why not write your review on Smart Money People today?

Poor

Voting in the Insurance Choice Awards 2022 is open!VOTE HERE

Your Travel Insurance Reviews

Review MRL Insurance's Travel Insurance now

Will they ever answer the telephone and why was e-mail returned as undelivered??

I purchased insurance through these people for a trip to Europe this year however now need to contact them to see if I can amend the dates for cover. Despite e-mailing them (returned as undelivered to their admin address), and telephoning them multiple t Read more

I purchased insurance through these people for a trip to Europe this year however now need to contact them to see if I can amend the dates for cover. Despite e-mailing them (returned as undelivered to their admin address), and telephoning them multiple times, I was left hanging on the phone. I would not recommend these clowns and will re-book with a more reputable company. Avoid is my advice.

Reviewed on 12th February 2022
Alan Wobertson's avatar
Alan Wobertson

No feedback to our claim

Bought this travel insurance which covers any medical emergency. But when we had situation of medical emergency in UK this company started showing us terms and conditions when summary of insurance says that it covers medical emergency. I would stayway f Read more

I would stayway from this company. Also customer support is not existing over weekend. Emergency line contacts are non English speakers and they hardly understand the situation and helpful.

Reviewed on 10th April 2017