Newcastle Building Society Fixed Rate Mortgage Reviews

Newcastle Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Newcastle Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Newcastle Building Society Review Insight

Your Fixed Rate Mortgage Reviews

Review Newcastle Building Society's Fixed Rate Mortgage now

Wasting people's time

After offering us £20,000 more than we wanted on a mortgage principal certificate we decided to go with them both of us have good jobs and an excellent credit rating without a reason decided to decline the mortgage why offer a mortgage in principle if you take it away there slogan is to look after the people of the North East what a load of rubbish

Reviewed on 2nd June 2021
Keith Passmoor's avatar
Keith Passmoor

Great rates and service

Everything has been simple and efficient with our mortgage application. The service has been brilliant and the rate is very competitive. I don't ever want to move my mortgage.

Reviewed on 6th August 2020
K Douglas's avatar
K Douglas

Mortgage application

Newcastle Building Society provided exactly what we needed in a mortgage for our new home. Communication was prompt and efficient, everything completed on schedule and we received a lovely welcome pack once we moved in! Great service!

Reviewed on 6th February 2018
Anne28's avatar
Anne28

Good service and competitive rates

I have to confess I didn't look too hard for a mortgage. I was happy with the rate I found for the newcastle building society and the service has always been great...so quite happy.

Reviewed on 18th November 2015