Newcastle Building Society Fixed Rate Mortgage Reviews

Ratings based on 2 reviews Last review 9 months ago

Newcastle Building Society mortgage reviews can help you to find out what other Smart Money People have to say about what could be your biggest ever financial purchase. Smart Money People was established in 2014 to help provide an independent source of Newcastle Building Society mortgage reviews. You write your mortgage reviews here to help other people find the best mortgage providers. Together, we can make financial services work better for everyone.

Our Smart Money People 360° Rating

NOT RATED
Combines our customer review data set with wider market analysis. Find out more here.

Your Fixed Rate Mortgage Reviews (2)

6th February 2018

Mortgage application

Newcastle Building Society provided exactly what we needed in a mortgage for our new home. Communication was prompt and efficient, everything completed on schedule and we received a lovely welcome pack once we moved in! Great service!

18th November 2015

Good service and competitive rates

I have to confess I didn't look too hard for a mortgage. I was happy with the rate I found for the newcastle building society and the service has always been great...so quite happy.